leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i'm confused. i just downloaded full episode 1 but it looks like there is not all content inside. Whole earlier content has been put in several images under "previously on..." and content starts with day 4. Where can i find days 1 to 3? Maybe in 1.0fix? So strange.

Reactions: lostsoul11111113

kazad73

Dec 6, 2020
Every choice I've made take me to the end of the game, Goro caresses Chris and she's got angry. Anything else to try?

Alexmisrovoch

Apr 1, 2019
Every choice I've made take me to the end of the game, Goro caresses Chris and she's got angry. Anything else to try?
I think you need to download the update only version or try downloading the entire game from another link. I had the same issue. Choices don't matter it's a bug I guess. Try update only version it works fine.

Reactions: kazad73

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Goro says he’s 59, yeah ok maybe in dog years. This guy looks like he’s in his 90’s and hasn’t eaten anything in years, I mean he’s a walking skeleton but atleast one big bone works on him

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, think another person putting stuff behind a paywall. I mean the concept of the game is interesting, but the writing is not that good and you get so far and the game demands a password that you can only get if you subscribe to his paywall accounts.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Goro says he’s 59, yeah ok maybe in dog years. This guy looks like he’s in his 90’s and hasn’t eaten anything in years, I mean he’s a walking skeleton but atleast one big bone works on him
To be fair he does say he's in the process of starving to death, which is why Christine offers him a job in her house. I agree he does look like he's in his eighties at least. But then a lot of 60ish people in adult games are portrayed like they're at death's door. I don't know whether it's the Devs who are completely clueless what most people around 60 look like these days, or they just don't have any realistic looking characters for that age to use in their renders?

Jul 1, 2019
To be fair he does say he's in the process of starving to death, which is why Christine offers him a job in her house. I agree he does look like he's in his eighties at least. But then a lot of 60ish people in adult games are portrayed like they're at death's door. I don't know whether it's the Devs who are completely clueless what most people around 60 look like these days, or they just don't have any realistic looking characters for that age to use in their renders?
I seen lots of 60 year olds who look like crap ...they are homeless and drug addicts( this makes people age like crazy in a very bad way, i know 2 people who where work out freaks, and they look great but then they got hooked on drugs and within 1 year transform completely, and definitely looked more age as well ...u be surprise how drugs will age someone )

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes