DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It worked for me. Without spoiling anything, Christine goes home with her husband but it goes poorly, so she leaves to spend the night with her new servant.
Wanted her scene with Tobey to be longer but he’s got a hair trigger. Maybe he should rub one out before he visits next time

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Dorf56

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Ok So I just played to new version from the start. However i get and abrupt end right after Goro and Christine are seen near their house after Christine offers a job to Goro. There is no prompt to enter password and the game ends. Can some help ???

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I seen lots of 60 year olds who look like crap ...they are homeless and drug addicts( this makes people age like crazy in a very bad way, i know 2 people who where work out freaks, and they look great but then they got hooked on drugs and within 1 year transform completely, and definitely looked more age as well ...u be surprise how drugs will age someone )
That maybe the case, but there are plenty of 60ish characters in adult games who are supposedly affluent, non drug addicts, and they look no different to this guy. It's ridiculous and insulting to people of that age.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Ok So I just played to new version from the start. However i get and abrupt end right after Goro and Christine are seen near their house after Christine offers a job to Goro. There is no prompt to enter password and the game ends. Can some help ???
I don't know about the original version posted in the OP but the compressed version there has a bug that lead you to the end of the update prematurely. Someone already posted the link with the fixed full version one or two pages back. Or you can always download the update only in the OP.

Reactions: Jansen

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
For me doesn't matter which one i play it always ends without asking for a password to the final teaser before the end.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Okay, I just started this game and had to say the reason Christine and her husband live apart is really dumb. She can't live with him because it's too expensive? So, having 2 homes is less expensive than 1? On what planet does that make any sense?

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Okay, I just started this game and had to say the reason Christine and her husband live apart is really dumb. She can't live with him because it's too expensive? So, having 2 homes is less expensive than 1? On what planet does that make any sense?
I thought husband lives in another house cause his job is so far away from their original house & who cares it keeps him out of there

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes