Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Is it really necessary to add "loudly" or "shouting" when a character scream or "whisper" when they whisper ?
We can see the facial expressions and the size of the text, no need write your dialogue like a theater script

It look like you don't really like writing narration part, only dialogue, and the only way you found to carry a emotion or tone of voice that is not shown directly in the dialogue is to directly write it like in a script...
Maybe you should add more narration to show the emotion and speaking tone of your characters

This : "Lustily whisper Sh... Ah... After so much time apart..."

To that : "Sh... Ah... After so much time apart..." She said whispering in a lustful tone

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: baap36885

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Nayko93 You can blame me for that. My goal when cleaning up and editing the English, which was horrible originally, was to keep as much of Baap's dialog and intentions as possible. However, that made a lot of the dialog flat, boring, and without emotion or character.

And your suggested locations of the quote marks is possible, but maddening to keep track of when editing over 4100 lines. I deliberately chose the more simpler method to keep my sanity, even if your second example looks better.

Reactions: bandyta80

baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
Nayko93 You can blame me for that. My goal when cleaning up and editing the English, which was horrible originally, was to keep as much of Baap's dialog and intentions as possible. However, that made a lot of the dialog flat, boring, and without emotion or character.

And your suggested locations of the quote marks is possible, but maddening to keep track of when editing over 4100 lines. I deliberately chose the more simpler method to keep my sanity, even if your second example looks better.
Hi,
In our game, there is no interfere of narrator. So everything is fully depend on players situation.
Let me study some other games, so that I could find something that will make our game better.
And also talk with some other player so I can see the real problem with solutions.

We will definitely solve this situation as we can in upcoming update.

Thanks for your feedback.
Baap

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
time to shows L&P how to make a good game... update please
There is not one yet.

{Progress Bar V 2.0c.P1}

[
After work contains PS Edit,, Coding and Music, which is only 5% of total time consume in whole game.]

(RealTime)

[Scene Created- 100%]

[Scene Rendered- 100%]

[After Work- 95%]

[Translations review- IN PROGRESS]

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
There is any walktrough?
You don't need a walkthrough for this game. The naughty choices are obvious, and the only thing that might matter is Henry in Part 2. Just don't answer his messages, and you can avoid the abusive jerk.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes