bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
if i hadn't come here and provoked this discussion the tread would be silent, but there's a new release and that's what's sad, people should be here excited and curious, because the game is good and Christine is incredibly hot minded, but if even with a new release and the thread is dead this is something to think about, at least the dev should
February 20 will be, the developer wrote to you

it's already decided

no one writes, because requests will not make sense, even if he gets a hundred messages

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
I promise not to bring it up again, but think with me one last time, Baap has 100 patrons, what difference does it make for them to have the updates 20 days early? None! The goal is to make people aware of the game, now that the game is starting, the faster the updates are delivered the better, this is a matter of strategy, after the game is consolidated it changes the rules. On the forums of successful games, such as AWAM (1800 patrons), Our Red String (2500), MilfCity (3750), Midnight Paradise (1900) and others, observe if people are patiently waiting for the devs' agenda, they are not waiting, on the contrary, they are begging for updates, because this is a pirate site , but that's not a bad thing, because it means the game is good, it means they want more, and the end result of this is that these developers have thousands of sponsors and some guys are already rich. You've seen these guys complaining that the games were shared before the time, they don't care about that, what makes the guy lose sponsorship are the delays and also the delay in the development of the game. I'm talking about improving the strategy, that's all

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Don't know what the problem is,for the people that can't wait for the release here just join him on Patreon, like I did, otherwise just wait for the release when it comes here, which will be sooner or later, and why should the dev release here?, those that want it so bad already know where to get it.
Just my thoughts, and yeah ..I have spread some games here also,but just those with already alot of supporters.

Aug 30, 2022
Christine Watson [V2.0c.p.1] [baap] – Compressed

- Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura

/

/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Compressors were faster this time. :cool:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Last edited:
Aug 30, 2022
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes