baap36885

Addict
Game Developer
May 26, 2021
a

little teaser bro! please !!!!!!!!
Sorry, We appreciate your patience.
but Baap is not here, He is facing some problems.
And we don't have right to leak anything...
This is a humble request. You guys just have to have some patience. The update will be available in the public in a few days.
Thanks you so much
Team Baap

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I'm a Supporter of the Game, paying 1-5 dollars depending if the last update was good or not, but paying 20 bucks is a little high for me, would pay for the finished product, but me paying other devs as well just is to much, but I`m someone that has patience, so no problem....20$ supporters have to have some benefits don`t you think?.

Reactions: baap36885

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
Saying “a few“ about 20 dollars it's like saying “in a few days“ about 2 weeks) You guys are funny in your estimates)
that's how much I pay in Polish currency, which is over three times less than a dollar

For example, Coca Cola costs PLN 10

When someone does a good game, you have to support them

and don't only when updates, give updates blah, blah

ignas123

Mar 20, 2020
that's how much I pay in Polish currency, which is over three times less than a dollar

For example, Coca Cola costs PLN 10

When someone does a good game, you have to support them

and don't only when updates, give updates blah, blah
oj tak tak byczku, +1

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
well, baap36885 released the new update a week or more ago and nobody are here asking for the update. Its not good for business, or people dont know about the game or people dont like the game, I believe the its the first option, becouse the game is awesome, who plays like!
So, the people need to know the game.
baap36885 you should considere to share your game now, to get more people knowing the game, becouse is very strange nobody coming here to ask for the release. Its a pirate site, people come here for free updates and the potential sponsors to know new projects and new devs...
Go to the AWAM tread and check when L&P release the updates... its crazy all the time peaple asking for heroes to share.
But when he started the project wasnt like that.
What im trying to say is you are starting you need more crazy people here begging for updates, for heroes, but first they should know Christine Watson... make this happen bro... give it to us, go in other treads and give the people Christine, meke know her!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
well, baap36885 released the new update a week or more ago and nobody are here asking for the update. Its not good for business, or people dont know about the game or people dont like the game, I believe the its the first option, becouse the game is awesome, who plays like!
So, the people need to know the game.
baap36885 you should considere to share your game now, to get more people knowing the game, becouse is very strange nobody coming here to ask for the release. Its a pirate site, people come here for free updates and the potential sponsors to know new projects and new devs...
Go to the AWAM tread and check when L&P release the updates... its crazy all the time peaple asking for heroes to share.
But when he started the project wasnt like that.
What im trying to say is you are starting you need more crazy people here begging for updates, for heroes, but first they should know Christine Watson... make this happen bro... give it to us, go in other treads and give the people Christine, meke know her!
Maybe people don't like the choices they have, in this game they don't and everyone likes the choices or the lack of them

davsun

Nov 15, 2021
if i hadn't come here and provoked this discussion the tread would be silent, but there's a new release and that's what's sad, people should be here excited and curious, because the game is good and Christine is incredibly hot minded, but if even with a new release and the thread is dead this is something to think about, at least the dev should

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes