fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
Christine Watson [V2.0c.p.1] [baap] – Compressed

ChristineWatson-2.0c.p.1-Win-compressed.zip (235 MB) - Tested Windows 11

ChristineWatson-2.0c.p.1-Mac-compressed.zip (220 MB) - Tested macOS Ventura

/

/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Compressors were faster this time. :cool:
tks man

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO: It's the best thing, there's no electricity because the traffic jams are gone and it's dark but I pretend to see in the dark I have super power

yyytyt.jpg

Reactions: Kobudo27

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:(n) :(It's strange to play this game. Because I didn't choose from the first chapter some choices and here it is mentioned. And it shouldn't be. No consequences from previous chapters if. For example, I didn't choose Goro in Ch1, he plays Ch2, reminds me of what Christina did to him, it needs to be fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ja1anna

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
what the fuck, game just straight skips to day 3 and says "you made these choices". no i fuckin didn't just release the parts together?

Reactions: Fapmaister

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
baap your game is great looking and the story can be great but why have you made Christine just a fuck toy for Henry? Give her attitude where she slaps or belts him for being a prick, she could get blackmail material on him, the mother, the aunt or who ever to use against him to make him her pussy licker while forever edging him whilst making him leave the daughter alone. The little prick needs to be taken down and be made to suffer, put a cock cage on him so Christine can laugh while sitting on his face. He should rue the day when he tried to fuck with her and her daughter.......More power to the women, make him, his mum and his aunt Christine's chew toys.....DO NOT GO GENTLE INTO THAT GOOD NIGHT, OLD AGE SHOULD BURN AND RAVE AT CLOSE OF DAY; RAGE, RAGE AGAINST THE DYING OF THE LIGHT.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Christine Watson GUI Mod
The Mod should work with future updates, if the Dev doesn't change the GUI.
V1 is for Part 1 and v2 is for the newest release.​
Features:

Installation:

Download: (v1) - (v2)

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I'm confused, I unzipped v2 and it looks like a full game, no just the game folder.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:You don't think Christin's boss and her husband's boss are the same person, they just have darker hair, or maybe it's just the light

fgffgfgfg.jpg

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I found several English errors. The one I posted made me laugh, because "peon" is not ... wrong. It is incorrect, but it isn't wrong. "Peon" is very rude, especially in person, because it means "worthless peasant" or "a worker who is beneath my notice" like a feudal lord looks down at common people.

The word "peon" originated as someone who a lord "pees (urinates) on" from high above, like out of a window in a castle. The lord does not care about the "peons" below who may get splattered. Also, before toilets were invented, castles had chutes or drops, so when lords went to the washroom, they literally were "peeing" on whomever was at ground level.

Regardless, thank you for sharing the demo. English errors aside, now I don't feel like I am missing part of the story when I play Part 1.

You probably have people on Patreon who can help you with English. If you want my help, I am happy to proofread or edit.
I wonder where you pulled up that anecdote about Peon lol. A peon, at least in Asia means a custodian or a porter and if the peon is educated enough, he/she may land a job as a junior clerk in an office.

Definitely not someone who gets a surprise golden shower by some kinky noble lol.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes