Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Also the demo file is a zip, will i be able to just extract that and move it somewhere in the 1b fix folder or is there an android port of the demo somewhere?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Downloaded v1b part 1 fix because iv seen people say that will play the whole first season but again it starts on day 4 so i am going to have to download the demo if i want to start day 1, am playing on android
The "demo" isn't cannon, even says that in the "OP".

v1b part 1 fix is season 1.

Reactions: Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
The "demo" isn't cannon, even says that in the "OP".

v1b part 1 fix is season 1.
So from day 4 is season 1? Because everything iv downloaded so far starts from that day, i know its not cannon which is why i assumed it wasnt the first 3 days, thank you for the response, iv read most of the thread and managed to confuse myself :LOL:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I downloaded Part1 (compressed Version) but I started playing on Day 9. So is there no Part1 anymore?

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
the game is funny. christine is horny for wrinkled old men instead of well-trained real men. the reality is definitely different, from a woman has a total roof damage or daddy complex. But that's lucky for the old man:LOL:

Feb 12, 2021
i've had Christine cheat n fuck at every possible occasion...yet during the scene with Tobey during her first day teaching, and the option to have him sit in her lap in the teacher's chair, the game tells me i don't have enuff points; what??!! please patch/fix/update, thx

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
the folk game starts from 9 days for everyone, or is this one only for mines? I downloaded it on this site but it starts from the 9th day .. is this how life is supposed to be ??

RØLÈX

Apr 13, 2022
the game is funny. christine is horny for wrinkled old men instead of well-trained real men. the reality is definitely different, from a woman has a total roof damage or daddy complex. But that's lucky for the old man:LOL:
I think Baap played games of Ntrman. Like Mother's lesson and Rural homecoming

• Thinking Face
Reactions: baap36885

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
i've had Christine cheat n fuck at every possible occasion...yet during the scene with Tobey during her first day teaching, and the option to have him sit in her lap in the teacher's chair, the game tells me i don't have enuff points; what??!! please patch/fix/update, thx
It's a bug. Start a new game and you'll be fine ;)

GagaAmber22

Oct 4, 2022
I am not going to lie, the last update to me was a bit disappointing. I know that the developer is not a native english speaker but the dailogue seemed way off this time. The renders are good but I personally feel that it's the story that really matters.
Also I think he/she tried to use AI while writing the script, because some of the phrases kept repeating and the dailogue wasn't coherent as it normally should be. The characters seemed to be acting randomly, without any sense behind it.
I suggest the dev to please focus on the story. I remain optimistic that the next update would be much more enjoyable. Good luck! (y)

Reactions: baap36885

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Good Game im looking Format to the.
A question.
When...? How...? Where...? Tuc Adi
The Virginity of his Sister...???????

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes