gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Whats new with christine in this update? Any sex scenes with her ?
No just more of the same as we saw in part 1, plus some characters we or i don't care about. This dev has a blue-balling fetish it seems to me. Feel like the only reason they have a part 2 was so they could redo the same old teasing from part 1 just newer animation.

Reactions: GGGanon

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I downloaded both part 1 and part 2 and both start from the 9th (Compressed version, is the rogiginal correct or is the error from the compressed version msm?)

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
What is the point of choices if the only way to get the most content is to choose the most obvious one? Turn it into a kinetic novel and be done with it.... Why should my character be a town slut if I only want her to be (for example) her son's slut? The point system is arbitrary and I really don't see any reason for it to be designed this way. If you are giving us a choice, make it meaningful. A humble request.

Roshan7676

Feb 21, 2023
Christine Watson [V2.0c.p.1] [baap] – Compressed

ChristineWatson-2.0c.p.1-Win-compressed.zip (235 MB) - Tested Windows 11

ChristineWatson-2.0c.p.1-Mac-compressed.zip (220 MB) - Tested macOS Ventura

/

/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Compressors were faster this time. :cool:
Is there a compressed file for android version ?

Reactions: Kobudo27

Saderen

Nov 30, 2022
The beautiful size of the boobs in the first part in the second ruined everything as always and the second is uninteresting and updates come out every 3 months chapter 1 surprised me very much

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
Pretty disappointing update imo. Really hope this doesn't turn into another one of these "Blueball-the-audience-for-as-long-as-possible-then-abandon-the-game-because-people-are-complaining" games.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Each time you read something like "My girlfriend" or "Good wife" in the title, you can be sure that someone is gonna get cucked. :devilish:

Old Landlord (rubbing his hands together): "I've been saving this nut for decades for this!"
'Good-wife' Christine: "Do you want the SPECIALS?"
Ok and thats cool if thats your thing and bless you if you are actually living real life in anyway related to this and are trulym okay down deep if you do not see anything wrong with your wife being a nasty disqusting cim dumpstere for any cock she can come across with no thoughts about who or what that cock is attached to and where it may or mazy not been before cause of course it's a virgin cock that said no to all others befgore you that day came across to easily let yet one more std having hiv+ carrying fellow pass his gifts off onto another cumslut that is beyond having a brain that works and has more than one cum seeking mindset or thought. That would be as crazy as the idea of these whole cuckold adventures seem to be heavyu on the blck side of the fucking going on with a whiter slut...... I am sure in 2 things with this and one I am not a racist or think i am not but a white chic with a black cock is far from anything close in my mind that turns me on rather I feel sick like puking, not fucking and I always will see stuiocking with ones own the way of it working instead of instantly calling me racist. I dont have a problem with black folks and have always got along in alot of cases are quick to make friends when in school with black dudes quicker than white boys. Maybe being that I as a white dude was far better in sports and more so basketball than any other white guys and ion high school went to a school that had came to my middle school games and had basically recruited me to go to the school and play b-ball. I had heard rumors that at that school you cannot play for the team unless black cause they had no districts inside the city so if you applied to any school that was not a "Home" school from close to you were living at you could apply and go to any schools from the whole city and there was a ton where i live so after everybody gthey had issues of other schools not having certain amopunts so they then started a strange they pick u go if not accepted decision to help control that all schools had a certain number of students and what was my home school and my 2nd choice was the one I am referreing to recruit me. At first I told them no cause I was going to follow my family and keep tradition of the school my dad and uncles had played for but I was too lazy with my app and applied for the school later than when I should have and even the coach trying to force them to admit me the decision was denied and was told it was due top something I wont begin to say on herer and so I went to the 2nd which was anyway being they had to but they still wanted me for bball luckily and all I amn getting to was this school in the suburbs was known for havingh all the city kids bussed to it so it was dom black kids in a suburban white neighborhood known to be on the redneck side of types of ppl in it. I was far from a redneck and didnt get along with the white kids I lived around so was easily given that I got along better with the black dudes especially once they saw me play ball with them and was far better than 90% of them. They were dumb founded that a white dude was wanting to play with them and a couple tried to test me and instantly wasntr happy when the wqhite kid broke their ankles on a drive and dunked in anothers face and with authority as well not just a Lucky dunk but onew that was clear dont underestimate this dude he aint no punk. I was accepted by them easily and easier than with them than any other white dudes Up to that point so. It was clear to everyone also when the picture of our tyeam was posted om entrance caus eof our reputation and that we hold the biggest high school holidat tourneys every yeart ata school on Christmas break it was a whole team of black kids and me the lone white wolf as i was then known as. It wasnt just that the fact I heard i was the lucky case cause they had to hAVE AT LEAST ONE SO NOBODY COULD SAY THEY dontr like playing white kids, when the 1st game came around and the starting lineup was announced at start of game the silence in our gym when the last of our 5, a gaurd which was even more shocking telling all who can see this white kid was a styarter but he was a captain and a main ball handler who called plays and the crowd was shocked til my babygirl at that time and of course a cheeleader broke the silence with Oh yeah thats my man go Dawgs and the gym sounded like we had won a nail biter it erupted so loud. Yes thart was a big moment I will never forget but not close to others I sit and think of now beingh a freshman starting captain on a high school team was huige but add in on a team known for all polayers were black aND WHITEs rodew bench was EPIC. I lived up to the hype tho so aI have went way too far. I justy dont see why the cuck topic always has to be a black cock or with an ugly fuckin loser the chic would never fuck even with a big dick. its stupid biuty so is the whole idea of cuckold anyways cause why cheat, just end what you dont want and be with the other right out. It is all stupid and sick to hurt someone you said yoiu loveedd and said i do to ruining the idea of marriage totally. I will not marry anyone who is even someone i think ever would cheat. If you are or i am done with someone I end it before starting with another. One chic is plenty and any lies and drama that come with a 2nd you cheat with makes it not worth the sex at all so it just is dumb and silly of an idea to start but we all have things we like and i not here to hate do u buit keep it somewhat realistic and noty so dumb cause this chic does not come off as a woman doing shit with any black guy and wouldnt want her kid as well. it is forced and dumb as fuck
Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Valentine_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I just finished playing the demo but it still doesn't come on the 8th, it stops on the day that shows Henry and teacher Maryan. I think on the 4th, where is the continuation?
Did look at "Part 1 Fix"? There are three downloads: the demo, Part 1 Fix, and 2.0c.p.1, all of which are on the first page.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Downloaded v1b part 1 fix because iv seen people say that will play the whole first season but again it starts on day 4 so i am going to have to download the demo if i want to start day 1, am playing on android

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes