4.30 star(s) 56 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
The Walkthrough is a microsoft word document (not a pdf). So, I believe it is your document reader that is trying to update to pro, rather than the walkthrough.

I've converted it into a pdf, see if that works for you. (Right click and save as).
Oh lol I didn't realize it was a different file type. Thanks so much for the pdf version, I can open it now!
Thank you!

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Hide known file extensions is the stupidest thing MS ever did. And I remember MS Bob. :D
Oh you're right. I always forget people can't see them, cause it's one of the first things I change when setting up a new computer.

(And Microsoft has done a lot of stupid things. :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: TREXrg
Dec 6, 2017
Just played this game after a long time and I have to say its much better! More polished and enjoyable to play, the renders and models are still amazing, and was surprised that I actually thought the story is very interesting. Good luck to the dev the rest way and I will be looking for the next update!

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I have a question for those who understand how long does it take to render images.

is it double the amount of time to develop the game because it has 2 version main characters?
i want to try this game but i also have doubt of its continued development just off of having to render one scene twice

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Hide known file extensions is the stupidest thing MS ever did. And I remember MS Bob. :D
Every single Windows edition seems to take things that were basic functions in previous iterations, and then either hide them or remove them on the assumption that all users are morons and shouldn't be trusted to tinker with anything.

It's the same mentality Apple has had right from the start with most of their products. The user cannot be allowed control.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes