4.30 star(s) 56 Votes

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Interesting choice the dev provides:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hard to imagine Option A is better. It's like the dev is telling us to avoid nosebleed girl (who, IMO, is totally unnecessary, as are several other LI).

Last edited:

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
I am getting errors saying "ruby_possible_romance is not defined." Is there any way to fix this?

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Which antivirus software? Why do I have no problem scanning files with comodo? Do you have any pictures?
No clue, i just read it there, it was posted by the creator of the game, they said someone uploaded an altered version and not the one they released, but i think that was my a previous version. My question was more along the line of is the current one in op a clean one or another suspicious version.

ken22

Aug 15, 2020
Anything new with Nikki or Ruby this update??????
payment

AFTER v0.21, there will be the STEAM release, the steam release will only be the DARK skin version and the INCEST will be removed as it does not make much sense to be in that version. The alternate LIGHT skin version will be on the patreon.

I am aiming for a LATE AUGUST/ EARLY SEPTEMBER RELEASE for V0.20

The steam version will conclude CHAPTER 1, and will include the SANDBOX alternative versions.
Why remove INCEST?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gwimmly

ken22

Aug 15, 2020
Anything new with Nikki or Ruby this update??????
Payment
  • I wanted there to be a new ruby sequence in this update, the initial plan was to add a "date" with her in this version leading to some XXX scenes, but there is another scene in 0.19 with ruby that will be expanded on anyway in 0.21. The scene I am talking about is the ruby painting scene. Which can end in a HJ/BJ. I was in two minds, add the redone scene from 0.19 in this new version (0.20) instead of v0.21. or continue making the ruby date sequence. I have decided to add the REDONE scene in this new version instead! AS A RESULT, I will add SAVE FILES TO THE NEW VERSION.

Reactions: Gwimmly

Gwimmly

Sep 19, 2021
payment

AFTER v0.21, there will be the STEAM release, the steam release will only be the DARK skin version and the INCEST will be removed as it does not make much sense to be in that version. The alternate LIGHT skin version will be on the patreon.

I am aiming for a LATE AUGUST/ EARLY SEPTEMBER RELEASE for V0.20

The steam version will conclude CHAPTER 1, and will include the SANDBOX alternative versions.
Why remove INCEST?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Why only one version on steam i wonder

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I'm the one that first detected the weird DAN bug, and just in case I downloaded the 20b when it was still the most recent from the Patreon, complete reinstall, restart and I got the error again, 20c came out while I was doing it, so I grabbed it from Patreon again and upgraded, and no errors at all.

The only thing I can think of is that its to do with our choices, something that we are, or are not doing which causes the issue.
As with my original post, I only post here now so that the information is out there, and I'm guessing it is some weird decision we make in game that somehow alters things later.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Interesting choice the dev provides:

Hard to imagine Option A is better. It's like the dev is telling us to avoid nosebleed girl (who, IMO, is totally unnecessary, as are several other LI).
Yep, jumped straight to option B since it's much better anyway. Can't wait for more Nikki and Taylor goodness in the future. Bring in Ruby too and we're golden.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
View attachment 1246691

Overview:
Your name is [Enter name] and you are 21 years old. You live with your roommate's mom (relation can be changed in-game!) and your roommate (relation can be changed in-game!). Your father died before you were born, you don't know how but... We'll get to that later... Much later. On the day you were born, a meteor shower struck the unassuming city of Quiettown almost killing you. Because of this, you were prescribed to take pills that tasted like hell itself would spit them back out. This story begins as your mom drives you to your final check-up at the hospital. It was the day that changed your life forever.

Thread Updated: 2024-10-03
Release Date: 2024-09-30
Developer: Sandman Games and Art - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20c Light
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Light Skin (v0.20c)

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.18.3): - MEGA - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Dark Skin (v0.19e)
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Android
(v0.18.3): - MEGA - -

Extras:
Walkthrough (WIP)
Downloaded the latest bug fix (20c), but still getting this error:
1728416976609.png

Rxky vij

May 14, 2022
It's a good game just needs a walkthrough mod and gallery mod so that it's not so hard to watch every scene and to help making choices to pursue the path we want to in the game just do that my guy sandman and the game will take off the animation is good the story is also decent so we just need a good walkthrough mod along with a gallery mod and the game will take off and the player base will increase wish you the best of luck as its your first game and hope you complete this game.

Rxky vij

May 14, 2022
Can someone upload a save of the threesome scene with nikki and Taylor I tried everything but just can't get that scene.

Sep 4, 2018
How to make Taylor incapacitate the Beast as the WIP Walkthrough stated? I can't seem to trigger it.
I did ask who I guess is the dev in a conversation about that scene but didn't get an answer back but since I finished the game, I extracted the images to look at stuff and seen in a folder named VN there are images of Taylor giving the alien a hand job or blow job. So that's mostly what promoted me to ask the dev if they were just leftover images that got cut so the game doesn't have sharing or swinging in someway since Taylor is a LI, and so she would probably only do something like that if the MC told her to do it. And as it played out in my game she just got mad and called the Mc a perv, and you lose points with her when he says only way to incapacitate it was to make it cum.

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
Payment
  • I wanted there to be a new ruby sequence in this update, the initial plan was to add a "date" with her in this version leading to some XXX scenes, but there is another scene in 0.19 with ruby that will be expanded on anyway in 0.21. The scene I am talking about is the ruby painting scene. Which can end in a HJ/BJ. I was in two minds, add the redone scene from 0.19 in this new version (0.20) instead of v0.21. or continue making the ruby date sequence. I have decided to add the REDONE scene in this new version instead! AS A RESULT, I will add SAVE FILES TO THE NEW VERSION.
Hmm, I don't get it. The painting HJ/BJ along with the clone ability scene is the EXACT same as previous versions. Which "REDONE" scenes is he talking about?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am going to take a LIGHT stab at the DARK (see what I did there heh heh) and say that there are 2 distinctive playthroughs, only they are separated because this is a Kinetic Novel with separate paths and directions, rather than a Virtual Novel, where you choose the direction you want the MC to go?
Also, is it easier to develop a novel this way, or was there a specific reason to have the paths for both playthroughs?

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes