4.30 star(s) 56 Votes

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Several Errors I noticed in both 20a and 20b, I didn't have any issues prior to the Grave where you look inside, but in both cases I get errors relating to:
NameError: Name 'MUTANT_Dan_name' is not defined.
and
KeyError: u'MUTANT_WolfGirl_name'

The errors also mention a Linux path for some of the code, Windows version

Apr 5, 2023
Several Errors I noticed in both 20a and 20b, I didn't have any issues prior to the Grave where you look inside, but in both cases I get errors relating to:
and

I have the same problem in version 0.20b, more bugs !

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother everyone but I was wondering something. Is there any futa content planned now that it's a visual novel instead of a sandbox? I ask because futa/trans content is one of my main fetishes and I was looking forward to the futa Nicki content from the sandbox. If anyone is wiling to answer me I'd appreciate it.

Reactions: uniquediznuts

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Before going to Ruby for the scene the artifact calls to pick it up right? Even after picking it up the scene with ruby goes normal without use of artifact as if I didn't pick it up. And after party when meeting Victoria on road the option pop up whether to ask her about the stolen artifact or blame her that she stole it despite I picked it up in previous scene. Maybe it's because of altered story where a scene shows who stole it later ?
Or some code problem
if you pick it up, there is a scene where where you put it back, just before ike/susan call you. This usually happens if you used the artifact (ruby attraction BELOW 64) but i will add to if you take it but dont use it to now.
If you take the artifact but you attraction with ruby is OVER 65, you dont need the artifact even if you took so you dont use it.

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
and

Hey, please send me your save

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
I am having trouble replicating the 'MUTANT_Dan_name' BUG ERROR.

Someone send me a save. pls

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother everyone but I was wondering something. Is there any futa content planned now that it's a visual novel instead of a sandbox? I ask because futa/trans content is one of my main fetishes and I was looking forward to the futa Nicki content from the sandbox. If anyone is wiling to answer me I'd appreciate it.
The SANDBOX will be in the STEAM release. Late next year. Im sure the old sandbox is floating around somewhere. xx

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Here goes, I even restarted the game and got to that point again, same errors at the same point, you go outside where Nikki is then Error.
Hey thanks for save.
did you use any mod?

I must add, i downloaded the game on a brand new machine, played from the beginning AND loaded a save and got no error.

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Here goes, I even restarted the game and got to that point again, same errors at the same point, you go outside where Nikki is then Error.
where the heck did you download the game from? Its completely different... please tell me! xx

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
half the shit is missing, and the jump from talking to sam to the archergirl. there are missing labels inbetween. who gave it you?!?! Here i was thinking i did something wrong. which link did you use?

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Hello everyone, some fucking monkey has tampered with the files and passed it off as mine. Be careful. I am taking a brake (break?) from this forum. Because getting blamed for shit i have no control over is becoming too much. If anyone wants to talk, you can find me on my patreon (just become a free member) or twitter and deviantart. Thanks for playing xx

ALSO: If you were getting Mutant_Dan_name bug especially, you played the version WHICH WAS NOT MINE.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes