4.30 star(s) 56 Votes

raikkou

Nov 5, 2018
FYI Dev....Had an error screen happen just after this semi-threesome scene (one muff dive and a HJ/BJ is not really threesome sex) at Aprils party...(Image #1)

Also this error happened during a complete restart using a full, not compressed version.

Then when I clicked on ignore error, the next frame is frame a previous scene when MOM asked MC to go to the store (before the party), and then it prepicked (forced) the choice to not do the favor for her. (Image #2) But, before the party I actually did go to the store for her. (I even tried playing the save on a clean install with no mods...and the game breaking error still happens.)

(Image 1...just finished) View attachment 4076095

After the bed scene, this error happens...and cut to the rejection Mom's choice to go to the story and buy balloons etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Image 2...ignoring the error during the end of the party, I'm brought to this screen before the party happened.)
View attachment 4076110

Regards.
How do I even get the "threesome" scene? I've tried a bunch of different stuff but always end up with only Taylor.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Is there a way to edit the save file and give yourself tons of EXP so you can get all of the powers?

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
Question about the Futa/Trans tag: Is there any Futa on Male in this? Or is it the usual Male on Futa with a micro cock?

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Being_Super-0.20b.LIGHT

MEGA: PC;

MEGA: MAC;

Partial Walkthrough

CHANGELOG

- changed some variables for attraction

- when finding party shit for ruby using enhanced vision. correct variables now added

- fixed missing $ Nikki_morning_Handy_after_sleepinginherroom_and_chat variable

- fixed intellectskill error when you get your face smashed in by robots when visiting chris.

- fixed an instance where say nothing took you back to another spot during ruby painting sequence

- fixed errors associated with "BackToTtheDoc11"

- removed another instance of a retarded intellect check.when you get fucked up by the robots, and aprils saves you at the hospital

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Being_Super-0.20b.LIGHT

MEGA: PC; Mega

MEGA: MAC; Mega

Partial Walkthrough

CHANGELOG

- changed some variables for attraction

- when finding party shit for ruby using enhanced vision. correct variables now added

- fixed missing $ Nikki_morning_Handy_after_sleepinginherroom_and_chat variable

- fixed intellectskill error when you get your face smashed in by robots when visiting chris.

- fixed an instance where say nothing took you back to another spot during ruby painting sequence

- fixed errors associated with "BackToTtheDoc11"

- removed another instance of a retarded intellect check.when you get fucked up by the robots, and aprils saves you at the hospital
"I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO DO THIS WALKTHROUGH FOR ME !!! FFS! KILL ME NOW!"

LMFAO

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Being Super [v0.20b Light] [Sandman Games and Art] - Compressed

Win/Linux [997 MB]
- - - -

Mac [962 MB]
- - - -

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
How do I even get the "threesome" scene? I've tried a bunch of different stuff but always end up with only Taylor.
I believe the threesome scene is bugged.
it only shows up if you DO NOT have Taylor in harem.
which is illogical. it should logically only show up if you DO have Taylor in harem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: raikkou

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BeingSuper-0.20bLightskin
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes