5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Hey! Was just wondering if anyone would be willing to share the Cyberpunk 2077: Engine Troubles set? I think it was from last month, with Panam?

May 7, 2023
Hey! Was just wondering if anyone would be willing to share the Cyberpunk 2077: Engine Troubles set? I think it was from last month, with Panam?
Hey. No need to share it as I posted the full set over on my Pixiv page for everyone as Phantom Liberty is right around the corner and wanted to do a special event for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fustei666

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Hey. No need to share it as I posted the full set over on my Pixiv page for everyone as Phantom Liberty is right around the corner and wanted to do a special event for it.
(y)Awesome! I just saw it lol, thank you! I just started a new playthrough for Phantom Liberty, so much fun. Also, if you don't mind me asking, have you done, or considered doing more AI voices? I actually really enjoyed the Ciri ones. Thanks again!

DJTEMPAH

May 17, 2017
Do you have plans to do a set around cyberpunk as a special becouse of the new dlc

May 7, 2023
Do you have plans to do a set around cyberpunk as a special becouse of the new dlc
Yeah I'm thinking of doing something with Rogue and a Braindance. Still in the early stages of planning it out so I'll keep it vague for now as not to spoil it and in case it doesn't work out and I scrap it.

Reactions: DJTEMPAH
May 7, 2023
(y)Awesome! I just saw it lol, thank you! I just started a new playthrough for Phantom Liberty, so much fun. Also, if you don't mind me asking, have you done, or considered doing more AI voices? I actually really enjoyed the Ciri ones. Thanks again!
Thanks! I made one with Triss that came out better than the one I did with Ciri. I think I need to redo the one I made Ciri as the voice doesn't come out as good as I'd hope. I think I just need to change the samples I give to the AI so that she comes out sounding more normal and less flustered.

Reactions: D.VaBeast

qpeodkvnxdkj

Nov 2, 2021
You guys better be quick...

Not really worth a sub tbh, didn't like his sets but oh well maybe some of you will... :unsure: :rolleyes:

You're welcome. (y)
I watched it a day late Please give me your mercy , i will always wait your dm or something

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote