5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
In the compressed collection there appears to be an error with the 7th page within the the 7th entry in the RE series "nowhere to run"

It could be an issue on my end, but I thought I should let you know.
I reuploaded the zip, here is the fixed pic, if you don't wanna download again ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Im fairly new here, but I was under the impression that shota was allowed here... Was I wrong, or has it recently changed?
1) We don't have those sets bcs artist got banned for them on some platforms , and removed it from everywhere
2) Even if someone has them, I don't wanna risk this thread being banned for it as well

V3N00m

Jun 2, 2023
1) We don't have those sets bcs artist got banned for them on Pixiv and Substar, and removed it from everywhere
2) Even if someone has them, I don't wanna risk this thread being banned for it as well
But you didnt answer my question.. Is shota allowed, or a not at all?

Last edited:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
But you didnt answer my question.. Is shota allowed, or a no go at all?
It depends on the Admins (not mods or uploaders), every rule 7 artist is reviewed manually by all of them.
So you might see some, yes. But we can't post those before it gets checked. And I just don't wanna risk it.
Especially if artist moved on from it.

Reactions: V3N00m

V3N00m

Jun 2, 2023
It depends on the Admins (not mods or uploaders), every rule 7 artist is reviewed manually by all of them.
So you might see some, yes. But we can't post those before it gets checked. And I just don't wanna risk it.
Especially if artist moved on from it.
Fair enough, thanks for clarification.

Reactions: LordLegolas
Jul 15, 2021
It will be here when Belethor says it's alright to come out. He is on this forum, y'know. And some of his work is paywalled. Therefore, for it to appear so soon here would be case of someone with an actual pay access to share it here, with or without author permission. Just sayin':KEK:

V3N00m

Jun 2, 2023
Seeing as he is here, I doubt anything will get uploaded, because that would be a dick move with him being aware n stuff.
At least I think people would feel more bad, since he's here and can see that someone uploaded his stuff.

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
Seeing as he is here, I doubt anything will get uploaded, because that would be a dick move with him being aware n stuff.
At least I think people would feel more bad, since he's here and can see that someone uploaded his stuff.
It'll probably be uploaded monthly to avoid constant thread updates. I don't think "dick moves" matter on a pirate site...

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
The dick move would be updated instantly the moment he just posted through. Even though we are pirates, we still should pay respect to creators if they appear here. I don't mind for late update so that our man can have some exclusive time to sell his works.
Hence why(partly) I said monthly. However, the poster I quoted said nothing would be posted. Which of course didn't make any sense.

DareDev1

Jun 21, 2019
Can someone reupload Drunken troll set from may this year. May folder in main page has the wrong content of Witcher Contract - The Troll which is the old one the new one supposed to be Witcher Contract - The Drunken Troll.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote