5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 7, 2023
What makes the sets special is that it's not straight-up monster rape but rather a seduction, as if the Witcher life had Ciri develop a special kink.
Thanks! For me, I never put rape for anythhing too violent in my work. What makes it hot is that the women are into it themselves - they're usually the ones dominating. I also try to add to that seduction with the build up phase in my sets to build the mood.

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
I wpuldn't call it just stupid...they are plainly dumb as he knows only miracle or army of bots would be able to reach those high ( for his current followage ) goals. He's basically setting those challanges to fail from the start and puts guilt for that on his followers. See, you don't "love" me enough = no segs tonight darling, try harder next time. What he is doing is textbook example of toxicity. At times, I get tempted to report him to patreon compliance staff to teach him a lesson.:rolleyes:
He's prick but I wouldn't go that far lol. It would be nice if his evil content was leaked in HQ.

Speedb7115

Apr 1, 2023
Hey everyone. Belathor here. Just wanna clarify a few points.
1 - I have deleted all of my SS content. It was nothing to do with Patreon or Pixiv but some stuff IRL that I’m not going into yet but you can probably guess what it is.
2- I’ve changed how I send out my archives because of Kemono I’ve been on the internet for decades so I know that stuff always gets leaked. You guys sharing my files here is inevitable. But my issue with Kemonowas that hours after I posted up a set, it would be leaked on there for the entire internet to see. At least here it’s not sharing the entire archive, but the sets on their own. In an ideal world, nothing would ever be leaked, but that’s impossible and it’s something that every artist on the internet has to deal with. Like I know some artists who get really really angry when their stuff is leaked like Blackadder for example. But for me, it’s a part of the internet that will never go away.

I am a fan of his work and I consider him one of the best in what he does (His Highness ‍♂ ) his last works have been incredible.

I would like to suggest a character called Scarlet Witch, I know you have your plans and I don't want to upset you is just a suggestion. Once again, I'm a huge fan and I like what you do.

Mar 1, 2022
Hi, is there a link for the Resident Evil Episode 10 set. Possibly not anonfiles as that dosent appear to work for me for some reason.

Edit: So I did find it, but its been watered marked Anyone have it without some randos WM and not hosted on anonfiles as it seems to not load for me. Thanks again

Last edited:
May 7, 2023
What's happening with Tomb Raider A Thief's Descent series ?
I'm waiting for a better model of Lara to be released. The ones out there are the moment aren't up to what I need - mainly around facial expressions as I need a vararity of expressions over the course of a set. The guy who makes the Triss model I use has the best rig for making expressions and he's making models of every single Lara Croft model from the games and movies. Once he releases one of the models from the last two games, I'll start back up with that series. As I don't wanmt to chnage model half way through a series of sets.

Ketsalk

Dec 14, 2021
Well... my plan was to subscribe and then ask for a set that was offline, but since all the SS content was taken down, I have to ask here. Anybody has the set "Cleaning Up the Mean Streets", it was on Pixiv.

filipskyi

Apr 4, 2019
Well... my plan was to subscribe and then ask for a set that was offline, but since all the SS content was taken down, I have to ask here. Anybody has the set "Cleaning Up the Mean Streets", it was on Pixiv.
Hmm... This is the first time I've heard of a set with that name.

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
You should probably add which character it was about

May 7, 2023
Hey. That wasn’t a set. I made that within the first two weeks of me starting this out. So it would’nt have been in my archive anyway as it was only posted on my pixiv page for everyone. It was with Wonder Woman, my first time using the model.
But yeah, all my SS content is no longer available. So I can’t help you much. Apologies.

Reactions: Ketsalk

Ketsalk

Dec 14, 2021
Hey. That wasn’t a set. I made that within the first two weeks of me starting this out. So it would’nt have been in my archive anyway as it was only posted on my pixiv page for everyone. It was with Wonder Woman, my first time using the model.
But yeah, all my SS content is no longer available. So I can’t help you much. Apologies.
Oh, I'm just a little bummed out that some of the content may be forever lost. But I understand the situation and respect your stance.
I appreciate the answer. <3

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Revamp complete! OP updated!

Shota sets are not included due to rule 7 - we don't have them anyway tho

Reuploaded all links, reduced the amount for 2022 to 3
Added Missing Sets for 2022 Feb-June (no changes for 2022 July-Dec)
Added 2023 Jan-July Sets
Added Full Collection Compressed - 1.6GB
17GB - 2275 pictures total

44.jpg 51.jpg 44 (2).jpg 58.jpg

I apologize to the artist in advance, but literally multiple people DMed me stuff to update...
So here we go, but it will be 1-2 months delay for updates, if not more, will see
-----

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
Revamp complete! OP updated!

Shota sets are not included due to rule 7 - we don't have them anyway tho

Reuploaded all links, reduced the amount for 2022 to 3
Added Missing Sets for 2022 Feb-June (no changes for 2022 July-Dec)
Added 2023 Jan-July Sets
Added Full Collection Compressed - 1.6GB
17GB - 2275 pictures total

View attachment 2859957 View attachment 2859958 View attachment 2859956 View attachment 2859959

I apologize to the artist in advance, but literally multiple people DMed me stuff to update...
So here we go, but it will be 1-2 months delay for updates, if not more, will see
-----

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the compressed collection there appears to be an error with the 7th page within the the 7th entry in the RE series "nowhere to run"

It could be an issue on my end, but I thought I should let you know.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote