AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
"we are Belethors worship followers,
we actually never give up on his masterpiece & artwork"

fb049953437ae89baa065bcce27bd799.gif

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Alert:

we will have to be very carefully when posting and\or uploading his newest materials & artwork collections here in near future,

we might not, we cannot and we will not violet any F95Zone forum's list of rules by doing so.

lev4ik

Apr 12, 2020
FUCK! I just join on hes page and find out he delete all hes ss works....

dndxds

May 31, 2021
FUCK! I just join on hes page and find out he delete all hes ss works....
I think the new rules of fanbox fucked him, but I doubt he deleted all of it he just removed it from patreon, he might release it in the future when he finds a safe way to do it or won't who knows

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
is pivix and/or kemono set of rules generally more embracing and/or broad loose

dndxds

May 31, 2021
is pivix and/or kemono set of rules generally more embracing and/or broad loose
pixiv/fanbox/patreon will ban that type of content unless the artist can hide it, using discord or email to send the rewards for example, it's harder for the staff to keep track of it. kemono is fine with it I think, when belethor found out about the leaks about 3-4 months ago, he deleted all the Mega links with the ss stuff from fanbox, so his kemono page is basically abandoned now, that's why I don't believe he deleted everything, I think he's just trying to find a way to fool patreon's staff to sell that content again

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
pixiv/fanbox/patreon will ban that type of content unless the artist can hide it, using discord or email to send the rewards for example, it's harder for the staff to keep track of it. kemono is fine with it I think, when belethor found out about the leaks about 3-4 months ago, he deleted all the Mega links with the ss stuff from fanbox, so his kemono page is basically abandoned now, that's why I don't believe he deleted everything, I think he's just trying to find a way to fool patreon's staff to sell that content again
And most likely he's monitoring this thread here.

1691708767307.png

• Haha
Reactions: dndxds

dndxds

May 31, 2021
And most likely he's monitoring this thread here.

View attachment 2842709
he should just release everything again, but take some extra steps for security reasons, not using mega as a main archive for example, and using his discord for the rewards, most people are only looking for that specific content, at least he's making money just like toastedmw :LUL:, I mean if he really deleted all of it fuck me what a waste of time and energy, the "vip treatment" for example if you replace the fat man and hugo with a normal human or futa V you have an amazing fucking set to release again and pretent nothing happened, I just added this in case he's really reading haha I think he uses rigid's models so quality is there and he's a pretty good artist

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote