5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
He really stopped /ss/? Anyone know why? Guess he hates money/fans, to of people doing what he does but better now.

filipskyi

Apr 4, 2019
He really stopped /ss/? Anyone know why? Guess he hates money/fans, to of people doing what he does but better now.
That's what he sayed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He never gave the exact reason. And judging by how suddenly it happened, most likely it has something to do with the law.

Reactions: fustei666

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
That was almost all he did, why did you look then?
Almost all? More like less than a third of the sets. I like the Witcher sets, especially the Witcher Contracts series. The Resident Evil sets are also interesting, though I'm not a fan of the big tits and asses the RE women have.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
excuse me... you don't like big boob and butts. you Psychopath:eek:;)
I know, unpopuar opinion!

I prefer "game-accurate" body proportions; Belethor's Witcher women are built like in the game, the RE, DC and Marvel women aren't, that hurts the atmosphere for me. I'm fine with curvy characters though like Excella Gionne RE5).

:sick:wtf for real he had loli/shota stuff and i give him my money
Guess that makes you a pedo :devilish:

But for real, I think it's only shota, Hugo from the game Plague Tale: Innocence. Somebody made a nude model for him and every R34 creator doing shota uses it, like Starchild was used for every shota SFM work a few years back.

Nov 10, 2019
i don't know actully i don't think you need to be a pedo to like that stuff as longe it not real cp, but still i don't want to support it
and I should have known after all, he is also on pixiv...

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
i don't know actully i don't think you need to be a pedo to like that stuff as longe it not real cp, but still i don't want to support it
and I should have known after all, he is also on pixiv...
Yeah, I was just making a joke (retaliating for the psychopath!); Belethor's shota sets are so unrealistic they can't be "substitution" for real pedo stuff.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote