5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
And most likely he's monitoring this thread here.

View attachment 2842709
I told you all to stop with kenomo and official links... you didn't listen
I told you all that some artists are fine with sharing, but not of official links...

Maleficent is not gonna update this thread, bcs he never update threads.
And I can't update now, bcs archive is DMs only, which is fine, but doesn't make it easier, i just can't sub to everyone

if anyone has a link, dm me, I'll see what I can do

Reactions: PhongBao and dndxds

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
And most likely he's monitoring this thread here.

actually i don't mind,
since i truly consider Belethor's as one of the best digital artist alive today. (no trolling here)

i'm quite honored to be able to contemplate and worship his vast artwork & materials,

i have faith and hopes that in near future, many new online services will allow fans to really support their talented artists in a much better and private way.
So i wish long success to his career, since he pushes our imagination like no other.
The atmosphere & tone he uses in the scenes are almost supernatural
(i'm glad his files are recruting new followers every day)
every digital artist & adult gaming dev teams in this forum deserve benefits from his\her\their sacred artwork respectively

200w.gif

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
I told you all to stop with kenomo and official links... you didn't listen
I told you all that some artists are fine with sharing, but not the official links...

Maleficent is not gonna update this thread, bcs he never update threads.
And I can't update now, bcs archive is DMs only, which is fine, but doesn't make it easier, i just can't sub to everyone

if anyone has a link, if it's not email confirmation one, I'll see what I can do
if it's email tied, welp, someone is gonna need to mirror all of 2023 :HideThePain: (not to anonfile tho)
Some of these guys were never around for the golden age of piracy/torrenting and it shows. Two rules you never break:

1. Do NOT share the direct source
2. ALWAYS re-host the files

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
he should just release everything again, but take some extra steps for security reasons, not using mega as a main archive for example, and using his discord for the rewards, most people are only looking for that specific content, at least he's making money just like toastedmw :LUL:, I mean if he really deleted all of it fuck me what a waste of time and energy, the "vip treatment" for example if you replace the fat man and hugo with a normal human or futa V you have an amazing fucking set to release again and pretent nothing happened, I just added this in case he's really reading haha I think he uses rigid's models so quality is there and he's a pretty good artist
Discord is not safe either, all you need is one black sheep among your supporters ;). As for toastedmw he gives a different vibe compared to Belethors Smut. He's a frickin mine field for every psychiatrist, if I ever seen one in my life: blacmlail, deceptin, victimization, begging ( not aking! ) for subscription and so on. Freud could probably write a book or two about his tweets how his trues self/shadow rejects or simply hates the facts that most if not 99 % are following/subscribing to him for Evil content. Belethor at least doesn't seem to hate what he does. Not sure if he deleted all his content or just changes mega links every month to keep it sub only. :unsure:

dndxds

May 31, 2021
Discord is not safe either, all you need is one black sheep among your supporters ;). As for toastedmw he gives a different vibe compared to Belethors Smut. He's a frickin mine field for every psychiatrist, if I ever seen one in my life: blacmlail, deceptin, victimization, begging ( not aking! ) for subscription and so on. Freud could probably write a book or two about his tweets how his trues self/shadow rejects or simply hates the facts that most if not 99 % are following/subscribing to him for Evil content. Belethor at least doesn't seem to hate what he does. Not sure if he deleted all his content or just changes mega links every month to keep it sub only. :unsure:
What I meant is people sub for that content and then find out he deleted it, just like lev4ik said a few replys back, that's why I compared belethor with toasted, I wasn't talking about the mental stuff we all know toasted is crazy and no one can be compared to him :LUL: I don't know what people use this days to be honest, proton for archive or dms, like you said all it takes is one guy so... maybe he gives the links to the old subs only for safety reasons who knows

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
As for toastedmw he gives a different vibe compared to Belethors Smut. He's a frickin mine field for every psychiatrist, if I ever seen one in my life: blacmlail, deceptin, victimization, begging ( not aking! ) for subscription and so on. Freud could probably write a book or two about his tweets how his trues self/shadow rejects or simply hates the facts that most if not 99 % are following/subscribing to him for Evil content.
What I meant is people sub for that content and then find out he deleted it, just like lev4ik said a few replys back, that's why I compared belethor with toasted, I wasn't talking about the mental stuff we all know toasted is crazy and no one can be compared to him :LUL:
So I was correct for thinking Toast's stupid twitter challenges for his other content was weird and unfair. It's like he enjoys dangling the bait only to pull it back at the last second.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
So I was correct for thinking Toast's stupid twitter challenges for his other content was weird and unfair. It's like he enjoys dangling the bait only to pull it back at the last second.
I wpuldn't call it just stupid...they are plainly dumb as he knows only miracle or army of bots would be able to reach those high ( for his current followage ) goals. He's basically setting those challanges to fail from the start and puts guilt for that on his followers. See, you don't "love" me enough = no segs tonight darling, try harder next time. What he is doing is textbook example of toxicity. At times, I get tempted to report him to patreon compliance staff to teach him a lesson.:rolleyes:

May 7, 2023
Hey everyone. Belathor here. Just wanna clarify a few points.
1 - I have deleted all of my SS content. It was nothing to do with Patreon or Pixiv but some stuff IRL that I’m not going into yet but you can probably guess what it is.
2- I’ve changed how I send out my archives because of Kemono I’ve been on the internet for decades so I know that stuff always gets leaked. You guys sharing my files here is inevitable. But my issue with Kemonowas that hours after I posted up a set, it would be leaked on there for the entire internet to see. At least here it’s not sharing the entire archive, but the sets on their own. In an ideal world, nothing would ever be leaked, but that’s impossible and it’s something that every artist on the internet has to deal with. Like I know some artists who get really really angry when their stuff is leaked like Blackadder for example. But for me, it’s a part of the internet that will never go away.

dndxds

May 31, 2021
1 - I have deleted all of my SS content. It was nothing to do with Patreon or Pixiv but some stuff IRL that I’m not going into yet but you can probably guess what it is.
2- I’ve changed how I send out my archives because of Kemono I’ve been on the internet for decades so I know that stuff always gets leaked. You guys sharing my files here is inevitable. But my issue with Kemonowas that hours after I posted up a set, it would be leaked on there for the entire internet to see. At least here it’s not sharing the entire archive, but the sets on their own. In an ideal world, nothing would ever be leaked, but that’s impossible and it’s something that every artist on the internet has to deal with. Like I know some artists who get really really angry when their stuff is leaked like Blackadder for example. But for me, it’s a part of the internet that will never go away.
I thought it was because of the new rules, a lot of people got nuked because of that type of content, I had no idea it was irl stuff, but like I said earlier you could remake those sets if you want, with regular males/monsters or girl on girl action, if you take the SS part of it, the "vip treatment" for example was really good ( I like those girls sue me :LUL: ), when you're done with the new projects, or run out of new ideas I think it would be interesting to redo some of the old content without the SS part, I'm not saying your new work is bad and I'm not trying to imply anything, everything was good and I love your cyberpunk/resident evil works so... would be nice to see a new version of that old stuff, at least in my opinion, I don't know about your subscribers they are the most important part of it, I'm just a minion on the net. I hope I was able to express myself without offeding you ;)

Sep 6, 2021
hey man, just so you know, ciri ai was shit. great work otherwise!

May 7, 2023
I thought it was because of the new rules, a lot of people got nuked because of that type of content, I had no idea it was irl stuff, but like I said earlier you could remake those sets if you want, with regular males/monsters or girl on girl action, if you take the SS part of it, the "vip treatment" for example was really good ( I like those girls sue me :LUL: ), when you're done with the new projects, or run out of new ideas I think it would be interesting to redo some of the old content without the SS part, I'm not saying your new work is bad and I'm not trying to imply anything, everything was good and I love your cyberpunk/resident evil works so... would be nice to see a new version of that old stuff, at least in my opinion, I don't know about your subscribers they are the most important part of it, I'm just a minion on the net. I hope I was able to express myself without offeding you ;)
Hey. So I was booted off off Fanbox for the SS content as they changed their rules around said content. But I still made it after I left Fanbox.

In terms of going back to older sets. I think it's something I might do if/when I run out of ideas, but I've got so many set ideas that I'd rather work on them instead of remaking older ones. The only things I will most likley remake would be older set ideas that didn't come out that good or I can expand on them. Like my early Witcher Contract sets. Since I was still new to it then, looking back on the sets I had a good premise, but the excecution was leaving a lot to be desired. For example, I'm tempted to re make my set with Ciri and the Fiend as I liked the vibe of it, but its wa, way too short and I can do far better poses now. Plus I've figured out a way to get somewhat better textures for the Witcher 3 monsters as the fiend looks awful with it's low res textures.

And don't worry, you haven't offended me in the slightest I always welcome suggestions and feedback.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Hey. So I was booted off off Fanbox for the SS content as they changed their rules around said content. But I still made it after I left Fanbox.

In terms of going back to older sets. I think it's something I might do if/when I run out of ideas, but I've got so many set ideas that I'd rather work on them instead of remaking older ones. The only things I will most likley remake would be older set ideas that didn't come out that good or I can expand on them. Like my early Witcher Contract sets. Since I was still new to it then, looking back on the sets I had a good premise, but the excecution was leaving a lot to be desired. For example, I'm tempted to re make my set with Ciri and the Fiend as I liked the vibe of it, but its wa, way too short and I can do far better poses now. Plus I've figured out a way to get somewhat better textures for the Witcher 3 monsters as the fiend looks awful with it's low res textures.

And don't worry, you haven't offended me in the slightest I always welcome suggestions and feedback.
That sounds great, I love the Witcher Contract sets, your Ciri model looks great and you are really good with her facial expressions.What makes the sets special is that it's not straight-up monster rape but rather a seduction, as if the Witcher life had Ciri develop a special kink.

IMHO the Resident Evil, Marvel and DC women are too busty, I prefer them closer to the source material, but I might be in the minority there.

ZeroHarcos

Formerly 'Guardurfi91'
Dec 26, 2018
That sounds great, I love the Witcher Contract sets, your Ciri model looks great and you are really good with her facial expressions.What makes the sets special is that it's not straight-up monster rape but rather a seduction, as if the Witcher life had Ciri develop a special kink.

IMHO the Resident Evil, Marvel and DC women are too busty, I prefer them closer to the source material, but I might be in the minority there.
maybe, i love his RE girl models especially Claire i would love to see her in action more with mor.x or any other monster from RE

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Like I know some artists who get really really angry when their stuff is leaked like Blackadder for example. But for me, it’s a part of the internet that will never go away.
And some embrace it as people do footwork for them spreading reach of their works. Not trying to boss around how you should run your business, but I assume you know that era of hard paywall is long gone. They can get angry all they want, but who they gonna punish for that ? Their fanlight subs ? Fanbase or some anon who leaked their content and they don't have idea who's that ? In the end, all what that anger is pointed towards their own body/mental health and nobody else. ( higher blood pressure, headache atc. ).

1) Have you considered limited time paywall aka early access ? I think people are less likely to try to leak stuff if they know they gonna be publicly available for some time ( for example 2-3 months later ).

2) Do Lara blends (A Thief's Descent) require some additional texture files ? The Ciri ones seem to load just fine, but the Lara ones seem to lack something ( the whole scene turns pink ). :unsure:

May 7, 2023
1) Have you considered limited time paywall aka early access ? I think people are less likely to try to leak stuff if they know they gonna be publicly available for some time ( for example 2-3 months later ).
So I release free versions of all my sets over on Pixiv where around 70 to 80 per cent of the images in a set are free. I've done that since I started out tbh as I don't like locking everything behind a paywall. Then I also release my older, full sets for free monthly on Pixiv as well.

In regards to the Lara blend files, sounds like it's missing some textures. That's usually why its all pink.

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
Your RE sets are fantastic, and I think it's time you added Sheva to them.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote