4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
@lo0u Yeah it's only devotion level 7 that triggers the various master references. You can experience the vast majority of the games content while at devotion level 6 (by design).

You're not the first to mention this, and I've given some thought to the matter. As for changing it, at least on the surface level, I plan to add a nickname system (also suggested by people here). That would allow you to swap out "master" for something more palatable if you choose to. When I do, I'll take your feedback into account and bake it into the devotion level up event, letting you essentially reject her proposed servitude. That being said, it will take me a few versions to get to it.

Thanks for the helpful feedback!
Yeah, I kept playing without raising to level 7 and it works fine as well. But the nickname idea is great and I've seen it in similar games. It's a quick solution instead of making different routes. But even with this minor thing, I really like the game, it's a great trainer, very hot due to good writing and art. Very fun to play overall.

Hyohyo

Mar 3, 2019
Really enjoyed this game. It's great. I would love to see some more features, such as being able to decide the clothes she wears outside and to work. But yeah, I know that it's a lot of work and programming this sorta stuff is a literal bitch, but good luck mate your game is great.

Reactions: Mipmip

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Thanks! Yeah it's a large task, so I have some time set aside for improving the outfit system after the story is complete (1 - 2 versions ahead).

Random question for everyone, do you play the game in full screen or windowed mode (where applicable)?

Reactions: Human1993

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Goochaz288 If anyone dares to brave my home grown json based option files, they can add or edit any textual content they want without having to recompile the project :)
I personally will not be writing ntr content for this game since it conflicts with the kind of story the game currently tells. But I don't mind assisting anyone who wants to mod some in, with the tech side.

Reactions: Goochaz288

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
yea i figured it out, started to do the work outs to have more stam and had her masturbate as that was the only action that didnt require action

Ethanuel

Jul 21, 2017
Im having some trouble unlocking various scenes in the gallery. Some of them are "keeping it tight," "No Self Control," "tied and satisfied,"I'm picking up good vibrations," and some more. Any help would be super appreciated!

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Version 0.11.1 is out!

This is a hotfix version. It fixes one rare but major bug and a few typos. It also adds the ability to delete existing save files. If you played 0.11.0 with no issue, you can safely skip this version. Links and changelog in the OP.
Have a great weekend.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Since I spent all of last week working on the hotfix version, I will spend this weekly update to lay out the plan going forward.

At this point, I consider v 0.11 stable, so unless anything terrible gets reported, I will be moving on to working on v 0.12.
As it stands now, v 0.12 will focus heavily on the games ending(s). There's a lot of writing ahead of me, most of June will be spent on that. While I'm off in writers land, I'll set BDOne working on adding images to some of the existing content. Then July will be a gear shift, I'll focus mostly on implementing all of the events written during July, and BDOne will focus on creating the art to accompany the games endings.

It's still early, so the plan may shift a bit. It's looking like a busy two months, so it is possible that it'll either take a little longer than usual or get split into two versions, but for now, the plan is for this to be the "final" version of Bell Master. As I've stated before, I will continue working on Bell Master even after this version, but at a lower rate to allow me some time for pre production on the next project.

So, for now, expect v 0.12 around the end of July. And have a great week!

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Update time.

This week was spent writing multiple ending segments. Some of it turned out rather well, some... didn't. So I'll spend some time next week making improvements where needed. There's still a lot time in the plan dedicated to writing and it's still very early in the versions development so I doubt it'll impact the release date.

BDOne is still in low availability due to work. It's a sad reality of working with artists on commission that sometimes they aren't available when you need them the most. I'm not going into panic mode just yet. And neither should you. I'm mentioning it in the interest of transparency, but as with the writing, since it's very early in the version, there's still plenty of time to get things done, despite the various complications life throws at us :)

I'll do what needs doing so that next week's update is a more positive one.

Have a great week.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Update time.

So, bad news first, BDOne is still MIA. Not gonna lie, I've grown used to working with them, so I've delayed the inevitable until now, but development must continue, so I've spent time this week setting up an audition commission for several potential artists.

I have to say, once you know where to look, and have a game and Patreon set up that you can point to and say "you'll be working on this" the artist search process becomes much easier! I've currently got three new artists running concurrently on the same audition commission. I will choose the one that delivers the best result and move on with them for this version. Though all three seem competent and capable of matching the games existing style. So I'm cautiously optimistic that this process won't take up too much of my time and regular development can resume as early as next week.

I've also managed to resolve the issues I had with the ending segments I wrote last week. The ending segments are shaping up nicely so far, I'm glad I took an extra pass at them. I'm still behind on the writing, given all the above, but the plan still seems solid. Worse case I'll push back one feature that I'd hoped would make it in last minute.

I will continue to update on the artist situation as things progress. With Patrons likely to get a sneak peek at the new artists results as they come in.

Have a great week!

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Update time.

The artist search is still in progress. I got at least one promising sketch (and some... less promising work). By next week's update I should have all the results in hand and have either a new artist, or another round of audition commissions to report on. It's a slow process but it's now at the point where it's easy to run concurrently with regular work so it's not a huge time sink.

Speaking of regular work, I spent this week working on the large(ish) scene leading up to the games finale. It was a lot of fun to write, as is usually the case for scenes with the old man :). There are still at least three scenes left to write to close out all the minor variations of the ending. My target for the entire endings task is the end of June, so far that's looking doable despite the delays.

Now, in a classic example of first world problems, I'm being sent on a weeklong business trip on July, which, you know, awesome, but I have a sneaking suspicion that writing sex scenes on the company laptop isn't the best idea. So it's likely to cause another delay in the work. It's a few weeks off in the future so its impact on the release date remains to be seen. But as usual in the interest of transparency I thought I'd let you know what's going on.

As the plan stands right now, the next version is scheduled for release at the end of July. Naturally, I will update if all of the above forces me to change that.

Have a great week!

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Too bad about the artists. I guess that's the other edge of the sword in this independent agent Internet economy. It allows the creation of teams assembled from skilled individuals around the world, but they can came and go on their own schedule.

Anyway, you found good creators the first time, I'm sure you'll do it again. As you said, having a product to show candidates should help attract theit interest in and dedication to the project. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mipmip

kusobaba

May 23, 2018
Just giving my two cents. Regarding the art I wouldn't mind waiting if the end product would be good.

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes