gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
interesting to see this art in TD, but don't like how expensive turrents and upgrading takes to long, by wave 3 i can barely take down one mob, game is way to hard for what it is

hope they continue making those theme park/haunted house games those are at lease fun, bit clunky still pretty solid like haunted one and vampire one was pretty cool

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
love the art and the ideas but this game isn't exactly intuitice. I think it needs some work on the actual gameplay as well as a theatre, gallery, or replay room

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2021
Man, I really miss platformer games like Graveyard Executioner & Depravia that had good 2D/3D art, horror elements, blood violence and adult contents all in one game. Night of Revenge was awesome too. Why are such H-RPGs very rarely made? Is it because of budget issue? Lack of skilled indie developers or creative minds? Goodness gracious. If it's budget issue, I'm all ears for anyone experienced in such field and willing to take up a new project

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
The game starts off hard but gets trivial quite quickly.

I think the art style is strange but I don't mind it, what I dislike about the art in this game is how low resolution it is. I can understand it in Japanese games that aren't made to be played full screen but this is not either.

There are a lot of quality of life features missing as well, like the ability to move the camera with your keyboard, the ability to see the range of your turrets after you have deployed them and a gallery.

Overall the game is okay but there isn't much to it.

WTF

Aug 7, 2016
would be more fun if game about sperm cucker try invade in her vagina and you fight build defence inside here.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
i'm extremely grateful to have found this developer and it's games.

I mean, i've finally found a working antidote against horniness! :LOL:

Just a brief look at a random picture of these games: it works better than a cold shower

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
love the art and the ideas but this game isn't exactly intuitice. I think it needs some work on the actual gameplay as well as a theatre, gallery, or replay room
It's rather straightforward if you have played tower defense games before. You just need to figure out which tower is which, and after that, deploy whatever strategies you're used to.
But like others have noted, the difficulty in the beginning is rather harsh, took me a few attempts before I figured out that the best way to start is by researching the sexbots to ensure at least some villagers are satisfied (and thus, you have resources to do anything else).

If you've never played tower defense games before, the trick is to produce synergy between your towers. Deploy slowing-down towers to give your killing towers more time to kill. Deploy debuffing towers to make your killing towers kill them easier. Deploy armor-destroying towers first, so that all the other towers don't have to deal with armor. Deploy multi-target towers in the beginning, where there are many targets, and deploy single-target towers where only a few stragglers remain.
Upgrading is usually more efficient than spamming low-level towers, but you'll need a lot of towers for a lot of targets anyway. Especially in this game, where it's easy to hit the ceiling of upgrades.

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
It's always surprising how root(Knot artist) provides so many CGs. Lustbringer, and now this. But this one is short. And i only count their female protagonist games :>

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes