Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
Game's short, but nice. The sexbots are OP, one they're at high enough level, it's a walk in the park.
Would be nice to have a galery mode, though.

Reactions: withoutscratch

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
It's rather straightforward if you have played tower defense games before. You just need to figure out which tower is which, and after that, deploy whatever strategies you're used to.
But like others have noted, the difficulty in the beginning is rather harsh, took me a few attempts before I figured out that the best way to start is by researching the sexbots to ensure at least some villagers are satisfied (and thus, you have resources to do anything else).

If you've never played tower defense games before, the trick is to produce synergy between your towers. Deploy slowing-down towers to give your killing towers more time to kill. Deploy debuffing towers to make your killing towers kill them easier. Deploy armor-destroying towers first, so that all the other towers don't have to deal with armor. Deploy multi-target towers in the beginning, where there are many targets, and deploy single-target towers where only a few stragglers remain.
Upgrading is usually more efficient than spamming low-level towers, but you'll need a lot of towers for a lot of targets anyway. Especially in this game, where it's easy to hit the ceiling of upgrades.
I agree. I think most people arrived at the sex bot. It seems that the only way to get started but if that is true it probably shouldnt be the 6th tower type. But i agree with everything you said. i play tower defense games so once i realized that was the first tower. the difficulty hump wasn't difficult for me honestly. the upgrade mechanics are fine they just need to be explained better i think. same with the towers. it's easy to lose the sight of the goal in the tons of text there while trying to get a handle for the game.

I still stand by the needs a gallery statement

Reactions: flannan

Tarango

Aug 6, 2017
So, how long do I need to play this game until it gets "easy"?
start with some normal turret, but keep just enough money to focus on researching the sexbot. put them at the very start and focus only the upgrade on them. you can sell a level 1 turret without any loss, so if someone got too far, sell the bots level 1 to take care of them.
at some point in sandbox, i just had only the bots level max all the way to the 1st fork. at max level, there is 3 bots per turret. nobody managed to reach the fork until wave 10 (or smt). that sht is op :)

Reactions: Fortress205
Oct 17, 2019
In "Story Mode" the bots are gold.
In Sandbox I prefere the nano bots. (Mine Field)
Set two or three Aura bubbles.
Holoprojector max lvl right at the start, spam nano, I dummo 11 maybe.
Then lean back and watch them cum in droves.

Turrets are useless.

Neat art thou

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I don't think the game supports saving. It's short enough that you wouldn't really need it.

So, how long do I need to play this game until it gets "easy"?
The trick is, there seems to be no penalty for letting people pass your obstacle course.
So as soon as you research and implement a few sexbots, the game seems impossible to lose. And when you have income from them, there are many strategies you can employ to ensure you get most energy from a wave.

Reactions: Fortress205

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
It's rather straightforward if you have played tower defense games before. You just need to figure out which tower is which, and after that, deploy whatever strategies you're used to.
But like others have noted, the difficulty in the beginning is rather harsh, took me a few attempts before I figured out that the best way to start is by researching the sexbots to ensure at least some villagers are satisfied (and thus, you have resources to do anything else).

If you've never played tower defense games before, the trick is to produce synergy between your towers. Deploy slowing-down towers to give your killing towers more time to kill. Deploy debuffing towers to make your killing towers kill them easier. Deploy armor-destroying towers first, so that all the other towers don't have to deal with armor. Deploy multi-target towers in the beginning, where there are many targets, and deploy single-target towers where only a few stragglers remain.
Upgrading is usually more efficient than spamming low-level towers, but you'll need a lot of towers for a lot of targets anyway. Especially in this game, where it's easy to hit the ceiling of upgrades.
Yeah if only the game explains wtf each tower does instead of its weird long winded moonspeak.
I keep restarting because no matter what I do villagers make it through.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Yeah if only the game explains wtf each tower does instead of its weird long winded moonspeak.
I keep restarting because no matter what I do villagers make it through.
Each tower has a small "i" button for that. You just need to hover the mouse over it, if I remember correctly.
Yes, it's long-winded, but also doesn't hide anything from you.

Brinline

May 23, 2021
Man, I really miss platformer games like Graveyard Executioner & Depravia that had good 2D/3D art, horror elements, blood violence and adult contents all in one game. Night of Revenge was awesome too. Why are such H-RPGs very rarely made? Is it because of budget issue? Lack of skilled indie developers or creative minds? Goodness gracious. If it's budget issue, I'm all ears for anyone experienced in such field and willing to take up a new project
Probably lack of audience if anything. Even Lona RPG, I'm like oh fk, this is fking brutal. I think I'm cheesing the game in some sense, but not sure. On encounter, engage and run for the edge of area to escape, much easier than even attempting to hide etc. Most interesting thing I found in that game is there's a possible escape if fked, but you need a good build and I'm still not willing to go through "dark" path. Annoyingly "cutscenes" are unskippable too.

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
How do i make the vengeful sun god again?

The fact that you can just get "softlocked" / slowed immensely if you dont pick the right upgrades (or didn't pick sex bot) sucks. the QoL is really miniscule here and while the scenes are animated, it just doesnt hit hard.

The endgame is just omega-boring, while it is funny to see how absurdly much the popups show at the finales it just doesn't hit the same neurons that a million of monkeys throwing darts does

overall 7/10, 6/10 on endgame

but i think its 0/10 becaus there is no corrosive glue upgrades

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Bro wtf is this shitty game design. Even on easy the enemies just run straight trough on wave 2 even with good placement of turrets. Easy mode my ass and you get no power if you cant defeat them so you get so easily stuck early game and can never catch up. Ive played a few games from this dev before and the game design is always so fucking crap.

EDIT: Apparently you can really only get trough the game if you use the extremely OP sexbots that are just one-hit kill and then its just piece of cake. Dev must have made this game only using half his brain because this is insanely stupid.

Last edited:

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
this game could use an "enemy" filter.
I don't wanna see dudes getting off with tentacles

Whiskeyfrisky

Mar 1, 2018
Man this is a really fun game. good art, tons of animations, a great sex-positive theme and a sense of humour. The core gameplay is simple but very solid... with one exception.

On normal difficulty it's almost impossible without sex-bots. You need those guaranteed "takedowns" to fund your research.

Otherwise great game though.

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
Good game, but I do think it could use a filter on the number of SFX, just like it does with the number of image pop-ups. Shame it's already at the final version. It seems like it could use some more content with different mazes and levels, with some post-game animations.

I do admit that there's a lot of animations/SFX in the game already with what little game content is out there.

This is also easy to Cheat Engine, if you are having a hard time.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes