JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
Lovely issue to have late game: I need nails and there simply isn't enough iron ore anywhere on the map. I've mined it all and turned it into ingots. Do the nodes respawn and did I just get lucky and roll a game where they don't? Because at day 9 this is a shit sandwich of a situation to have.
Well, I don't respect this game enough to not use a save editor.
Funny enough, the iron ore output is random each time, so even when optimizing what you make, it may not be enough unless you savescum before each mining action.
Save editor is the way to go 100% (this one works perfectly)

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
I did it by waiting until the popup appears in the morning, notifying you she wants to talk. That means she's gonna give you a quest and either after taking that, or giving her the item you can select the gift option and it will actually allow you to give her an item. No idea if you can get her ending like that tho, since you can't improve relationship through gifts in that way.

S7lver

May 30, 2017
Poor chances for it to succeed :( And someone has no pictures or saved the game before the action with her. :(

S7lver

May 30, 2017
You don't put this on the ship, all you need is your crew. When the time runs out, the game will automatically put on sails. You don't need two.

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
i ahve only gotten two endings. napei freedom and escape ending. theres three left. is there a walkthrough for this game?

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
my computer is horrible, and after the rope climb, with the underside pussy showcase, it just turns into a black screen, but the game keeps on playing, i can hear options being selected, and audio clips, but my screen remains black, any fix, should I just wait, and worst case scenario, is there just a full save, or a gallery code?

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
How do I craft a higher quality axe? I run out of pot space before I can make enough gold ingots. As well, Idrune is mad because she's cold but there's nothing in my camp I can upgrade. Am I missing something?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
How do I craft a higher quality axe? I run out of pot space before I can make enough gold ingots. As well, Idrune is mad because she's cold but there's nothing in my camp I can upgrade. Am I missing something?
You can smelt more ingots the next day, I also forgot to help Idrune when she came down with her cold but still managed to get her scenes so don't worry too much about it

Reactions: zzyyxx
2.50 star(s) 23 Votes