Booblex

May 26, 2018
For those with the TypeError '12', for me this error just happens when saving right after sleeping, the saves that i did in the menu works normaly.
OBS: i'm putting the save from menu here cause waiting the intro again sucks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grego

Aug 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

download RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65.zip unpack start the exe then point it at the save you want to edit for example: C:\H-Games\Below Sunshade\www\save\file1.rpgsave (depends on where you installed it)

then switch to the item tab and find iron then replace with a new number (I recommend not adding more than you can normally carry)

thank you, the best way to play this game.

Hanz

May 21, 2017
I have the new update, what's the best way to upload it? Also I was hoping for a full save, I got one ending then the game deleted all of my save data after I applied the new update 104 or whatever it is.

Really pissed me off

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I have the new update, what's the best way to upload it? Also I was hoping for a full save, I got one ending then the game deleted all of my save data after I applied the new update 104 or whatever it is.

Really pissed me off
just a mega link and then message the op or a mod they will take care of the rest

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Why did Arvus ditch the female MC option we have in Roundscape?
That’s what made Roundscape great :\

Night

Nov 7, 2016
1.04 looks like it took care of most/all of bugs based on the change log, will have to try playing it again.

Why did Arvus ditch the female MC option we have in Roundscape?
That’s what made Roundscape great :\
Probably because it would double the development time. If i was a Patron i petition them for gender bend event line it would be easier to implement something like that.

namenotinuse

Nov 17, 2018
Is there still no way to play this with my mouse ? You'd think the first feature that comes with H-games is allowing people to play one-handed, but nooo, they had to go out of their way to make you play with the keyboard. And yeah I know, it's possible to play with the num pad only but it's kind of awkward when you're used to the mouse.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Does anyone else have an issue with, I'm assuming, shaders?

It's like the fog that's being rendered is like a red and black color and the NPCs have a green tint to them. The actual art is unaffected.

Imgur link:

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes