kark

Jun 18, 2017
yea, weird how the folder is hidden, even when you have the option, "Show Hidden Content" activated.
The question is Why hide it? if i want to watch the pics, why not? I already did 2 ends and i just can not know if i missed something because there is not even a gallary or nothing to guide you.
I understand that they want to make a game about exploring but atleast they should make it more intuitive, i wont spend a good amount of time in farm and another one to explore every single thing, like how i can fuck the vampire or the elf? i dont know i just hear about it but the game DONT FUCKING GIVE ANY SINGLE TIP ABOUT IT.

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
To those looking for where the pictures are saved they appear to be in a hidden folder inside www>img>pictures with pictures being invisible.

If you type in "Elf" in the img folder to search it should bring up busts of the elf princess (forget her name) and from there just right click and click "open file location" to get to the folder where all the sex scene images are stored.
how i can get (bed space for crafting)? thank u so much

ding

Apr 10, 2018
I can't save or change key configs.. I had NW.js error earlier and the pop-up stopped appearing after taking some steps:
  1. Go to your app data folder in Windows (C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local). If you can't find it, make sure you can see hidden folders.
  2. Delete the folder "nwjs".
  3. Go inside the folder 'User Data". Then go inside the folder "Default". Look for the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete these two files.
  4. Launch MV and play test.

Farbror Gael

Jun 21, 2017
The game keeps freezing for me, can't even get to the first save point.
Do anyone else have this problem, and is there a fix for it? Did not find anything on search.

Edit: Fixed it, having the shortcut in the main folder caused the problem.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2018
Literally can't play the game if I ever exit the game. It gives me an error and won't continue anytime I try loading the game.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
guys if someone find hard to grind items you can use this program Cheat_Menu v16 or newer... please no hate, i have found some comment with problems to find specific things on the map.
Oh i forgot the main point here in this app you can run through walls etc. (clip option) so you can gather things at deadends...

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
The question is Why hide it? if i want to watch the pics, why not? I already did 2 ends and i just can not know if i missed something because there is not even a gallary or nothing to guide you.
I understand that they want to make a game about exploring but atleast they should make it more intuitive, i wont spend a good amount of time in farm and another one to explore every single thing, like how i can fuck the vampire or the elf? i dont know i just hear about it but the game DONT FUCKING GIVE ANY SINGLE TIP ABOUT IT.
folder is hidden inside BelowSunshade_103_Fullgame\Below Sunshade\www\img\pictures
for this cases you can install trial version of Total commander, in settings set view hidden files. very useful app.

Reactions: kark

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The game doesn't load saved files. It gives an error 12 crap
Same thing happened to me. I think it might be because I quit the game from the X button and not the in-game menu. Haven't had any errors since I started using the menu to quit the game. If that doesn't work, try saving in a different slot.

yukihn96

Dec 3, 2018
Same thing happened to me. I think it might be because I quit the game from the X button and not the in-game menu. Haven't had any errors since I started using the menu to quit the game. If that doesn't work, try saving in a different slot.
how to quit game from in-game menu ?
there is no quit button in the tittle page

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes