Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
I have a few questions:
1. In the "dungeon" that is in the area to the right of the ship, there seem to be some things to be gotten. How do you get everything there? I only managed to get the leather armor.
2. At the top of the mountain, you can build a bridge. Yet in the room beyond that, doesn't seem to be anything. Can someone tell me what to do there?
3. I read somewhere that you can build torches to carry around. How?

Edit: Also someone claimed you can move the statues in the room behind the golem. I can't do that.
Regarding 2, there is that hole in the wall that leaks water in the bridge room right? You have to keep mining that for like 2-3 days and then the waterfall in the area behind will reveal vines you can climb up on.

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
This game really needs a gallery.
I have no clue on how many of the scenes that i haven't found.

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
How do you start the route for Talitha (the vampire lady), she only ever says that i should be working on the ship (and i already finished repairing it)

hurz47

Dec 1, 2017
There weill big some big fixes coming within the next days, so stay tuned.

For now as an overall tip:
- Get the 1.0.3 Version
- Do a new Game so every Bug before 1.0.3 is fixed
- Build a Workbench and an Stonepickaxe ASAP
- Upgrade the Pickaxe as soon as you can, up to Gold
- Next get the Stoneaxe only to get enough Wood for the Obsidianaxe (Still bugged and uses Gold instead of Obsidian)

These Steps can be finished within the first 5 Days, if you are doing it right.
With the Obsidianaxe and the Goldenpickaxe the grind gets super easy and you can focus on finishing everything else.

Enjoy

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Up on the mountain behind the bridge and up the waterfall is a climbing area, on one of the ledges you can tie a rope to get down to a chest, inside are spiky boots that allow jumping over the rocks.
thanks :) can you tell me how to pass the leaves ? i heard that you have to use a torch but idk where to get it

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
and also it seem that i have mined every iron ore but i still need some for my ship, how can i get more?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Obsidian axe item is bugged. Not only it takes gold to build, but it doesn't work as a better axe(and if you put away your stone axe, MC doesn't chop wood at all)

I don't get the route you need to take. I get clicks if I step on tiles 1 then 2, but nothing else. Can someone draw the solution for me, please?
Also, what's the point of 3 buttons in the dungeon where you get Leather Armor, and what do you put on the altar on the bottom floor?
I drew the basic route you have to make sure you line your moving on is getting the clicking sound if you two low or high you can miss it, also i had to complete it twice for the door to open (buggy trigger i guess). Beware though the unlocked dungeon seem to have two bugged rooms with no exits only the fire ring room can be exited both switch rooms will trap you and you will need to load a save.

and also it seem that i have mined every iron ore but i still need some for my ship, how can i get more?
Save editing or some other cheating method.

Reactions: Makaikishi

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
I drew the basic route you have to make sure you line your moving on is getting the clicking sound if you two low or high you can miss it, also i had to complete it twice for the door to open (buggy trigger i guess). Beware though the unlocked dungeon seem to have two bugged rooms with no exits only the fire ring room can be exited both switch rooms will trap you and you will need to load a save.

Save editing or some other cheating method.
do you know how i can save edite or cheat if you have the time?

Night

Nov 7, 2016
do you know how i can save edite or cheat if you have the time?
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

download RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65.zip unpack start the exe then point it at the save you want to edit for example: C:\H-Games\Below Sunshade\www\save\file1.rpgsave (depends on where you installed it)

then switch to the item tab and find iron then replace with a new number (I recommend not adding more than you can normally carry)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: grego and gerow

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

download RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65.zip unpack start the exe the point it at the save you want to edit for example: C:\H-Games\Below Sunshade\www\save\file1.rpgsave (depends on where you installed it)

then switch to the item tab and find iron then replace with a new number (I recommend not adding more than you can normally carry)
thanks for your time and have a nice day

2.50 star(s) 23 Votes