Tool Unity Bepinex Autoinstaller v2.0.0

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
If anyone has suggestions for some BepinEx plugins i could add to this installer go ahead!
Im planning on adding some more plugins and need some suggestions.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Since DumbMosa was added on 23/03/08, I'm assuming it's v1.5 from ManlyMarco?
Thanks for the tool.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
yes, its from

Hello, I couldn't get your tool to work with this game:

Before I came upon this thread, I tried both reipatcher and bepinex method and both didn't work. So I tried your program and it crashes when trying to load.

It gets stuck here and then just crashes altogether. This is a very recent game published, so maybe all unity plugins need an update?

1681364024600.png

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Hello, I couldn't get your tool to work with this game:

Before I came upon this thread, I tried both reipatcher and bepinex method and both didn't work. So I tried your program and it crashes when trying to load.

It gets stuck here and then just crashes altogether. This is a very recent game published, so maybe all unity plugins need an update?

View attachment 2542297
Thats definetly a problem with Bepinex itself, some games still crash with BepInEx installed.
Only thing you can do is report it to the devs on github and they will maybe fix it.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Thats definetly a problem with Bepinex itself, some games still crash with BepInEx installed.
Only thing you can do is report it to the devs on github and they will maybe fix it.
Happened again on a couple other games. I'm wondering, if rei auto patcher and beipin doesn't work, is there no other way to translate unity games? Real annoying that 2023 unity games don't work with anything. It's like a whole new level of security now.

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Doesn't work on this game as well:

Think you could try to manually install rei/bepin to see if it works on your end?

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
I can confirm its a problem on BepInEx's side.
You can report this error at their github, and maybe they will send u a build that fixes this problem?

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
I can confirm its a problem on BepInEx's side.
You can report this error at their github, and maybe they will send u a build that fixes this problem?
I looked at their issues page and there's hardly ever any feedback. It seems the dev goes dark for like a whole year.

I'm wondering if there's another way to translate unity games. I do have translator++ but I believe it relies on bepinex so not sure that would work.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
I looked at their issues page and there's hardly ever any feedback. It seems the dev goes dark for like a whole year.

I'm wondering if there's another way to translate unity games. I do have translator++ but I believe it relies on bepinex so not sure that would work.
After some research i found that the latest bleeding edge build(untested/full of bugs but newest version) of BepInEx works with this game, and i think it has to do something with this game using .NET 6 breaking many plugins and reipatcher. The latest Bleeding Edge build of BepInEx apparently updated for that now. Though all plugins i tested on this bleeding edge build dont get detected(probably means these plugins are not for this BepInEx version). All we can do now is wait for BepInEx to push this build as a stable version to main and for these plugin developers to update.
If youre curious what BepInEx version i used: BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.668+46e297f
Oh and Melonloader works for this game but the plugins give this error in the console: "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.Application' from assembly 'UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'."

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Was about to post that it was saying "You have to specify the games exe file." for the exact same game linked above till I scrolled and saw someone else has already reported and you've found the problem to be BepInEx. :HideThePain: Glad it's know but...why right now? :cry:
Thank you for the work you've done with making this despite it being just for yourself originally. (y)