Tool Unity Bepinex Autoinstaller v2.0.0

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
After some research i found that the latest bleeding edge build(untested/full of bugs but newest version) of BepInEx works with this game, and i think it has to do something with this game using .NET 6 breaking many plugins and reipatcher. The latest Bleeding Edge build of BepInEx apparently updated for that now. Though all plugins i tested on this bleeding edge build dont get detected(probably means these plugins are not for this BepInEx version). All we can do now is wait for BepInEx to push this build as a stable version to main and for these plugin developers to update.
If youre curious what BepInEx version i used: BepInEx-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-be.668+46e297f
Oh and Melonloader works for this game but the plugins give this error in the console: "System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEngine.Application' from assembly 'UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'."
Any chance you can implement this new bleeding edge build along with future plugins for your tool? Love the tool, it's a great time and hassle saver :)

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Any chance you can implement this new bleeding edge build along with future plugins for your tool? Love the tool, it's a great time and hassle saver :)
Sure i can add an extra option for the bleeding edge build along with some extra BepInEx 6 stuff because more plugins are getting updated for bepines 6.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Was about to post that it was saying "You have to specify the games exe file." for the exact same game linked above till I scrolled and saw someone else has already reported and you've found the problem to be BepInEx. :HideThePain: Glad it's know but...why right now? :cry:
Thank you for the work you've done with making this despite it being just for yourself originally. (y)
Well according to my code that displays when no file has been passed to the script. Make sure you drag and dropped the games executable file onto my tool and make sure that my tool is in the same directory as the game Screenshot 2023-04-16 140343.png

• Wow
Reactions: Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I didn't drag and drop the .exe file onto it....I didn't understand that from the instructions nor the error....I though it was to make sure that the .exe file was in the same folder as the tool as then that is the root folder. :eek::FacePalm: I dumb dumb....who wants some gum gum?

• Haha
Reactions: Henry1887

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
I didn't drag and drop the .exe file onto it....I didn't understand that from the instructions nor the error....I though it was to make sure that the .exe file was in the same folder as the tool as then that is the root folder. :eek::FacePalm: I dumb dumb....who wants some gum gum?
Hey i added a new function to my tool, it can now automatically detect the Unity Game in the current Folder.
I didnt remove being able to drag and drop the game but it just makes it more simple for people

Reactions: Rat-attack

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Hey i added a new function to my tool, it can now automatically detect the Unity Game in the current Folder.
I didnt remove being able to drag and drop the game but it just makes it more simple for people
(y) :censored::HideThePain: *hides face for being the reason for said update*

ziomik

Apr 25, 2023
Hi, I'm trying to use your software found on github to automatically translate the game "Shadows of Doubt" but I get an error. Can you help me understand why? Thank's for your job

Code:
[Message: Preloader] BepInEx 6.0.0-be.577 - Shadows of Doubt
[Message: Preloader] BLEEDING EDGE Build #577 from ec79ad057b20c302c17b34e63906ee398352d852 at master
[Info   :   BepInEx] System platform: Windows 10 64-bit
[Info   :   BepInEx] Process bitness: 64-bit (x64)
[Info   : Preloader] Running under Unity v2021.1.0
[Info   : Preloader] 0 patcher plugins loaded
[Info   : Preloader] 0 assemblies discovered
[Message:AssemblyPatcher] Executing 0 patch(es)
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader initialized
[Info   :Unhollower] Registered mono type UnhollowerRuntimeLib.DelegateSupport+Il2CppToMonoDelegateReference in il2cpp domain
[Info   :   BepInEx] 2 plugins to load
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [XUnity Auto Translator 5.0.0]
[Info   :Unhollower] Registered mono type XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.PluginLoader+AutoTranslatorProxyBehaviour in il2cpp domain
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [XUnity Resource Redirector 2.0.0]
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
[Info   :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Force loading ALL proxy assemblies.
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Could not find 'UnityEngine.GUI+ToolbarButtonSize' in IL2CPP domain even though it could be found in the managed domain.
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Could not find 'UnityEngine.AssetBundle' in IL2CPP domain even though it could be found in the managed domain.
[Info   :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Version of TextMesh Pro: 1.4.0.
[Warning:  HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type TMPro.TMP_Text and name SetCharArray and parameters (UnhollowerBaseLib.Il2CppStructArray<int>, int, int)
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Could not hook 'TMP_Text_SetCharArray_Hook3'. Likely due differences between different versions of the engine or text framework.
[Info   :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Loaded XUnity.AutoTranslator into Unity [2021.1.15f1] game.
[Info   :Unhollower] Registered mono type XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.Il2CppManagedEnumerator in il2cpp domain
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] An error occurred while setting up UI.
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.UI.GUIUtil' threw an exception. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: void UnityEngine.RectOffset..ctor(int,int,int,int)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.UI.ToggleViewModel..ctor (System.String text, System.String enabledTooltip, System.String disabledTooltip, System.Action onToggled, System.Func`1[TResult] isToggled, System.Boolean enabled) [0x00006] in <0ea2703889c145a096d82030e94f7e76>:0
  at XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.AutoTranslationPlugin.CreateXuaViewModel () [0x00005] in <0ea2703889c145a096d82030e94f7e76>:0
  at XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.AutoTranslationPlugin.InitializeGUI () [0x00015] in <0ea2703889c145a096d82030e94f7e76>:0
[Info   :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Skipping plugin scan because no plugin-specific translations has been registered.
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] An error occurred while setting up GoogleTranslate FSID. Using random instead.

[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Error occurred while retrieving translation. Nothing was returned.
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed: 'Press Any Button'
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Error occurred while retrieving translation. Nothing was returned.
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed: 'Monday
Jan 2nd '
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed: '[Pause]'
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed: '[TimeText]
'
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed: '[Location Text]'
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed: '[Cr999]'
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed: '[Resolve]'
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed: 'F1'
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed: '[Interactable Item]'
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed: 'Shadows of Doubt'
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed: 'v33.14'
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] A batch operation failed. Disabling batching and restarting failed jobs.
[Info   :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Re-enabled batching.
'
Jan 2nd '
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed: 'Save Game'
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] A batch operation failed. Disabling batching and restarting failed jobs.
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] 5 or more consecutive errors occurred. Shutting down translator endpoint.
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Monday
Jan 2nd '
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: '[Pause]'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: '[TimeText]
'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: '[Location Text]'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: '[Cr999]'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: '[Resolve]'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'F1'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: '[Interactable Item]'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Shadows of Doubt'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Credits'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Settings'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Load Game'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Exit'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'New Game'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Help'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Report Bug'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Resume Game'

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Hi, I'm trying to use your software found on github to automatically translate the game "Shadows of Doubt" but I get an error. Can you help me understand why? Thank's for your job

Code:
[Message: Preloader] BepInEx 6.0.0-be.577 - Shadows of Doubt
[Message: Preloader] BLEEDING EDGE Build #577 from ec79ad057b20c302c17b34e63906ee398352d852 at master
[Info   :   BepInEx] System platform: Windows 10 64-bit
[Info   :   BepInEx] Process bitness: 64-bit (x64)
[Info   : Preloader] Running under Unity v2021.1.0
[Info   : Preloader] 0 patcher plugins loaded
[Info   : Preloader] 0 assemblies discovered
[Message:AssemblyPatcher] Executing 0 patch(es)
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader initialized
[Info   :Unhollower] Registered mono type UnhollowerRuntimeLib.DelegateSupport+Il2CppToMonoDelegateReference in il2cpp domain
[Info   :   BepInEx] 2 plugins to load
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [XUnity Auto Translator 5.0.0]
[Info   :Unhollower] Registered mono type XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.PluginLoader+AutoTranslatorProxyBehaviour in il2cpp domain
[Info   :   BepInEx] Loading [XUnity Resource Redirector 2.0.0]
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader startup complete
[Info   :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Force loading ALL proxy assemblies.
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Could not find 'UnityEngine.GUI+ToolbarButtonSize' in IL2CPP domain even though it could be found in the managed domain.
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Could not find 'UnityEngine.AssetBundle' in IL2CPP domain even though it could be found in the managed domain.
[Info   :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Version of TextMesh Pro: 1.4.0.
[Warning:  HarmonyX] AccessTools.Method: Could not find method for type TMPro.TMP_Text and name SetCharArray and parameters (UnhollowerBaseLib.Il2CppStructArray<int>, int, int)
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Could not hook 'TMP_Text_SetCharArray_Hook3'. Likely due differences between different versions of the engine or text framework.
[Info   :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Loaded XUnity.AutoTranslator into Unity [2021.1.15f1] game.
[Info   :Unhollower] Registered mono type XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.Il2CppManagedEnumerator in il2cpp domain
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] An error occurred while setting up UI.
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.UI.GUIUtil' threw an exception. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: void UnityEngine.RectOffset..ctor(int,int,int,int)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.UI.ToggleViewModel..ctor (System.String text, System.String enabledTooltip, System.String disabledTooltip, System.Action onToggled, System.Func`1[TResult] isToggled, System.Boolean enabled) [0x00006] in <0ea2703889c145a096d82030e94f7e76>:0
  at XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.AutoTranslationPlugin.CreateXuaViewModel () [0x00005] in <0ea2703889c145a096d82030e94f7e76>:0
  at XUnity.AutoTranslator.Plugin.Core.AutoTranslationPlugin.InitializeGUI () [0x00015] in <0ea2703889c145a096d82030e94f7e76>:0
[Info   :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Skipping plugin scan because no plugin-specific translations has been registered.
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] An error occurred while setting up GoogleTranslate FSID. Using random instead.

[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] Failed: 'Press Any Button'
Jan 2nd '
'
'
Jan 2nd '
[Error  :XUnity.AutoTranslator] 5 or more consecutive errors occurred. Shutting down translator endpoint.
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Monday
Jan 2nd '
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: '[Pause]'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: '[TimeText]
'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: '[Location Text]'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: '[Cr999]'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: '[Resolve]'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'F1'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: '[Interactable Item]'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Shadows of Doubt'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Credits'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Settings'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Load Game'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Exit'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'New Game'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Help'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Report Bug'
[Warning:XUnity.AutoTranslator] Dequeued: 'Resume Game'
That is a issue with AutoTranslator, to what language are you trying to translate to?

hungchip

Feb 19, 2022
hello master,
Bepinex Autoinstaller v1.0.1
not working on game
DragonStone [Final] [Nuwave Digital]

1. i just hold and drag game.exe to main.exe

2. Put number 1 (BepinEX + AutoTranslate)
3. Close main.exe
4. Open game (wait 30 second..)
5. After i close game. I don't see file config AutoTranslate in Bepinex

can you teach me how working?

Last edited:

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
hello master,
not working on game

3. Close main.exe

Ill try to replicate this issue and see what the problem is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hungchip

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
hello master,
not working on game

3. Close main.exe

I have replicated this issue and BepInEx creates a preloader log file showing an exception. This means BepInEx currently doesnt work on this game. I have tried BepInEx 5, 6 and the latest bleeding edge build but these versions all create a preloader log. You should also find a preloader log file in your games directory, report that to the Devs of BepInEx

• Red Heart
Reactions: hungchip

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
1683400273506.png
Whenever i try to run bepinex on a IL2cpp game it just crashes, i tried the new one on this thread i got this before it crashed.