Unity Abandoned Besti VR [9.94 Ultros Key] [Skunkfrakker & Veelicious]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
I hew a problen wit the instaling.exe
Wen I conform Instalation this happens ( image ),+ It doesn't give me any installation folder option choice it gust gumped from
Create destop shoutcut to >conform Install >error.
I dowloded the istaller.exe fom the official web site also
To check that this is not a bug from dowloding the instaler from her.

How can I fix this ??
besti instal exe 2.png besti instal exe.png

Apollo211

Mar 6, 2021
I used to be a Patreon and have reached this point a long time ago.

I would absolutely resubscribe if Besti 9 starts getting interesting additional content (like, new animations/interactions or that bunny character) or Besti X gets into a somewhat equivalent state, but it hasn't happened in a long time so I'm not holding my hopes up.
All updates in a long time (1+ year at least) are either minor, technical, or something completely different than what I consider Skunk's main product: Besti.

Maybe it will happen, maybe not. Until it happens I'll keep my eyes open, but my wallet shut ^^

ImOnAWatchList

Aug 4, 2018
I'd just like to add to the thread that Oculus officially added passthrough api at the beginning of the year on december 1st and LF is still not updated to work with it almost 3 months later. To put it into perspective, the only new game related content skunk has released since equigon s1 in march of last year (besides besti create, but that's still barebones with no content) was besti LF, and that has been unplayable for about half the time it's been released. This new equigon update better have some substance to it lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonicmaste

sonicmaste

Sep 10, 2018
I'd just like to add to the thread that Oculus officially added passthrough api at the beginning of the year on december 1st and LF is still not updated to work with it almost 3 months later.
Exactly, and it's insane.
And trust me, it's extremely easy... It's insane how he doesn't care..

lol405

Apr 15, 2020
I hew a problen wit the instaling.exe
Wen I conform Instalation this happens ( image ),+ It doesn't give me any installation folder option choice it gust gumped from
Create destop shoutcut to >conform Install >error.
I dowloded the istaller.exe fom the official web site also
To check that this is not a bug from dowloding the instaler from her.

How can I fix this ??
Try to use launcher on official website

FantasticMrFaux

Dec 29, 2020
I've got the Besti unlocker files and Besti Launcher X. Not sure how to go about patching it for the updates.
Tried replacing the launcher folder in the launcher itself with the folder from the patcher and the actual launcher didn't work. Thankfully I made backups prior and restored the original files. How to patch?

griffy69f

Oct 31, 2021
Yeah, that's what I thought, glad I stopped pledging the highest tier months ago
the launcher has updated games and the posts above have the unlocker that still works after every month, skunkfrakker said due to the Russia and Ukraine thing going on they aren't going to post new keys there is a new update out that has feral horses but thats just about all

Cweez

Dec 30, 2017
Oh damn, there's actually a new Besti update!

Though looking at the changelog it seems like they kinda just merged the Equigon into the main Besti game along with some other features such as manually placable cameras and monitors so you can watch things from multiple angles.

Only been 6 months since the last release!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Some Random Idiot
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes