VN Others Abandoned Bestial Breed Fair Maidens and Horny Monsters [v0.4] [Rastakax]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Hey!
Thanks for all the suggestions and ideas.

It remains a mystery who the father is. But you can fuck with different kinds of monsters so
the species of the beast you birth gives a clue. Pregnancy is first noticeable from the
morning sickness. if one sleeps.
It is not necessary to sleep but this makes the pregnancy go a little faster in game time.
I work a bit on X-ray but it may be later. Fertilization is hidden.
Regular breastfeeding becomes part of the game.
You can ignore it, but then you hear baby crying in the background all the time.
BJS. have a function as neutrient during pregnacy.
For android, it looks dark. But there is perhaps some hope. There is an app that
adapts Tyranobuilder export to android. But still only in Japanese.

The project will take a lot of time. Hopefully an issue in January.

! FrontFuck 1d.jpg

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Hello!
What is a kink for one is the disgust of the other.
It is not possible to please everyone. But...
The spider, can be avoided.
If you do the temple quest first and go to the goblin mine after it has been cleared, you do not have to face the spider.

Otherwise, I have to announce that I got more work in IRL so the game is further delayed. A demo should be ready in February or March.

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Those are good ideas. But the more good ideas, the longer it takes. The centaur foal was intended. But so far it has proved too difficult to find or make such a baby that works.
If you want to see a centaur fuck then look at my blog or the page on Xvideos.

I'm making a movie that I'll be working on after the game's done.

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Hi and Happy New Year.

The game is making steady progress but more IRL work will delay it even more.
I have received lots of good suggestions. But if I follow them all, the game will never be finished.
So some good ideas need to be scrapped.

I work a bit with X-ray animations. So far, it is not good enough.
Lina's body should be worn out from all pregnancies and births though
this can require lots of new renderings and even worse to program the game to display
the right images / animations in the right place.
She should also have a bigger belly as she expects multiples.

All these parameters make it combinatorial larger and more complicated.

!  aa UTERUS Xray.jpg

Jan 10, 2020
Hi and Happy New Year.

The game is making steady progress but more IRL work will delay it even more.
I have received lots of good suggestions. But if I follow them all, the game will never be finished.
So some good ideas need to be scrapped.

I work a bit with X-ray animations. So far, it is not good enough.
Lina's body should be worn out from all pregnancies and births though
this can require lots of new renderings and even worse to program the game to display
the right images / animations in the right place.
She should also have a bigger belly as she expects multiples.

All these parameters make it combinatorial larger and more complicated.
hey...so i hate being "that" guy, but since this is such a niche fetish, n so few games actually make a serious effort to portray this kinda thing, i gotta ask:

according to the OP, this was released/posted on sept. 10, 2019, n the last (only?) update came on oct. 18, 2019...so is that a typo, n the last update was 10/18/20? n since ur last post was dec.31, any "guesstimate" as to when the next update will be? n only asking b/c u whetted my appetite with tags "monster, rape, tentacles, pregnancy", to go along w/a female MC (who i can't wait to make the ultimate cumdump breeding ragdoll toy whore she deserves to be!)

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
Hello and thanks for your comments.

It is true that the development went fast in the beginning and since then not much has happened. Although I did a lot more work than the first part. So it has not become playable.

To some extent, it due to an IRL cluster fuck.
But for the most part, the slowdown is due to my unfamiliarity and my misjudgements. So I promised that the game would be finished much faster than I could do.

I read about game making before I started working. One of the most common tips was "do not make it too big", "start with as small a game as possible".
In the beginning my ambition was small but during the work it has grown.
If the ending is not to be too linear, lots of choices are needed.
And that means a lot of more scenes and renderings. and the nodes between the scenes become much more. It was something I discovered afterwards.

I'm going to finish the game. It takes more time.
However, many good ideas must be abandoned.
Before that, I will upload a new edition with most of the sex and breeding finished. But without end and game mechanisms clear.

M!81f.jpg

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Rastakax if you plan a spider nest can we have other females that we can see in the background getting used ?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes