VN Others Abandoned Bestial Breed Fair Maidens and Horny Monsters [v0.4] [Rastakax]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
A great idea. But it will probably have to wait for the first thing to be done. Though I've already done a new (real) animation of the spider incident. It will be in the upcoming game.

Autsok

Feb 15, 2021
I watched a video on xvideos and the link from it brought me here. Where can I access the game? This topic is very interesting.

Rastakax

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2019
The download links are at the beginning of this thread.
The Android version does not work.

Reactions: Autsok

dirtyoldman3

Jul 10, 2019
auch lol, short awnser.

Rastakax Take the time you need man. I rather have it you do it your way and right, then deliver something that is bad.
But loads of us are waiting. So feel free to tell us about your progress every now and then. (y)

Dec 7, 2019
What a briliant work, just let me leave here that what ever u decide to do with this project, please consider porting it also to android, thank you sir, this is amazing.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Lina's body should be worn out from all pregnancies and births though
This is a terrible idea. It's not going to make the game BETTER and it will only add time.
She should also have a bigger belly as she expects multiples.
This is a much better way to spend time developing.

Also please stop with the insanely dark nipples. Nipples darken with pregnancy but not as much as you are rendering. Please do not spoil looks with excessive changes.

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
This is a terrible idea. It's not going to make the game BETTER and it will only add time.
I disagree. I think this is an interesting idea and a great way to see the consequences of your actions
Also please stop with the insanely dark nipples. Nipples darken with pregnancy but not as much as you are rendering. Please do not spoil looks with excessive changes.
Have you seen how some nipples get from pregnancy? Some women get even darker nipples then what we see here.

I personally love when the character I'm playing changes over time.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
I disagree. I think this is an interesting idea and a great way to see the consequences of your actions
It really isn't. Nobody wants saggy stretch mark ugly old body.
Have you seen how some nipples get from pregnancy? Some women get even darker nipples then what we see here.
i have seen a lot more pregnant nipples than you have. just because something is possible does not make it a good idea, and it is NOT the normal case. only reason to do it is complete lack of taste.
I personally love when the character I'm playing changes over time.
Changing is fine
The way this is going is just shitty trope.

Reactions: BABPEEG

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
It really isn't. Nobody wants saggy stretch mark ugly old body.

i have seen a lot more pregnant nipples than you have. just because something is possible does not make it a good idea, and it is NOT the normal case. only reason to do it is complete lack of taste.

Changing is fine
The way this is going is just shitty trope.
Dude, stop complaining about how the dev is doing HIS game, if he want's blue nipples then he'll add blue nipples, if he want's very dark nipples, then he'll add very dark nipples. Stop coming here and complaining about things that are entirely subjective just because you don't like them.

I'm fine with how he's making the game and I'm sure many others are.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Dude, stop complaining about how the dev is doing HIS game, if he want's blue nipples then he'll add blue nipples, if he want's very dark nipples, then he'll add very dark nipples. Stop coming here and complaining about things that are entirely subjective just because you don't like them.

I'm fine with how he's making the game and I'm sure many others are.
So it can become just another shitty trope game with bad priorities, yeah. good idea.
Maybe you should think a tiny bit. Number of players who want dev wasting tons of time on stupid ideas is very low.

Should focus on making features and sexy, not on shit that is unsexy and does not add to game appeal or even necessary to promoting realism.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes