VN Others Abandoned Bestial Breed Fair Maidens and Horny Monsters [v0.4] [Rastakax]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
So it can become just another shitty trope game with bad priorities, yeah. good idea.
Maybe you should think a tiny bit. Number of players who want dev wasting tons of time on stupid ideas is very low.

Should focus on making features and sexy, not on shit that is unsexy and does not add to game appeal or even necessary to promoting realism.
Then why are you here if you don't like what the dev is doing? Are you complaining like this to every game you don't like? Just find another game if you think the game is going in a shitty direction.

Also, he should focus on what he wants, not what you want. Especially since he's not even asking for money.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Then why are you here if you don't like what the dev is doing? Are you complaining like this to every game you don't like? Just find another game if you think the game is going in a shitty direction.

Also, he should focus on what he wants, not what you want. Especially since he's not even asking for money.
Because slapping in face sometimes corrects the mistake.

At least this one is maybe worth fixing, unlike others.

Oct 15, 2017
I disagree. I think this is an interesting idea and a great way to see the consequences of your actions

Have you seen how some nipples get from pregnancy? Some women get even darker nipples then what we see here.

I personally love when the character I'm playing changes over time.
Yeah, I wouldn't mind some realism honestly.

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG
Oct 15, 2017
Dude, stop complaining about how the dev is doing HIS game, if he want's blue nipples then he'll add blue nipples, if he want's very dark nipples, then he'll add very dark nipples. Stop coming here and complaining about things that are entirely subjective just because you don't like them.

I'm fine with how he's making the game and I'm sure many others are.
I agree with you dude

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
That androide version is a mobile version? Because there is no apk file or installation file. It is not working and giving me error when I try to extract.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
Unfortunately I downloaded the Joiplay, downloaded the game again, extracted it, but I just can't find the. Exe file, Joiplay does not recognize the game and I am unable to make it find it. I am still happy because I read it can play rpg maker games, and I have a bunch of then that I want to play. But bestial breeds fair maidens and horny monsters, it is impossible for people's that does not knwo exactly how to install it, there is n o tutorial and Readme file is in Japanese.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes