DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Also another thing, why not let the scenes play on to the next part automatically? Examples, when you pat Lucy's head after a short while, it moves to the next scene. or when you are intimate, move to another scene instead of the player having to keep clicking the screen. I was sitting there for a long time when the MC was rubbing Lucy's head and Naomi was doing her thing in your dream before I realized that i had to click the screen. It just kept repeating and not moving to the next scene.
I set an infinite pause actually on purpose during the lewd scenes. You can still set the game to auto if you don't like it so it continues to be played without user interactions.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a multi-dimensional feature aka. fixed in the next release (y)

For ease of access, here are the walkthrough mod and the PDF WT. Source :
DebatingPanda, please tell me if you mind me uploading them here, I'll remove them if that's the case.
Going to add them to the OP, thanks for reminding! :)

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
I just started playing the game and came across this:
1718553148694.png

Being old enough to remember that mess (and the next several years of Crysis benchmarking), this wrecked me.

If these are the kind of jokes and references I can look forward to, I am completely on board with DebatingPanda's sense of humor.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I just started playing the game and came across this:
View attachment 3741684

Being old enough to remember that mess (and the next several years of Crysis benchmarking), this wrecked me.

If these are the kind of jokes and references I can look forward to, I am completely on board with DebatingPanda's sense of humor.
That joke is actually from my proofreader, he has some good ones up his sleeve as well
But glad you enjoy our humor!

Edit: I remember how I played Crysis 3 with like 10 fps at most on my laptop back then :HideThePain:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just gave this a go.

Renders are well-done (both characters and places). The girls look quite pretty and the story is engaging. I like the use of the backgroud music as well! I like the dialogue, especially those with the sisters - can't wait to have scenes with them!
Ah, the animations - both the funny ones and the lewd ones - are well-done. Congratz!
Hope Simon will have more scenes in the future. Bro characters are always welcome!

Some highlights of the playthrough:

Headpats this early? Nice!

I think that paper has way more info than just what she wrote :p

Using AI art for the sexbots was a great move!

typo: this should be "well"

That spin was so cute!

Is this a special nickname she has for Lucy or is this a typo?

Last edited:

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Plus this, Debating Panda... Just my wild theory (As I have not searched this thread if others have the same idea, as to not see possible spoilers etc.).

But...

So... Yeah, just wanted to share this, because I thought this would be cute slice of life AVN, but it seems to be mysterious and enigmatic... AND STILL DAMN CUTE (Lucy :love:)... Which I am all for about.

Edit. Sorry for again intruding here... But................. That Lucy´s spin in clothing store when you give her the cute clothes is just.......... KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
:3
Edit 2. That ice cream wipping speed xDxdxdxd and Anya eating that donut animation xdDDd
Edit 3. Hi hi hi... :D Loved that dorky, quirky, cute minigame with Lucy.

SCREW THOSE EDITS... xDXDXD I definitely love your little hidden easter eggs and secret, like: "Need money to create my own AVN" xDxdxD.

I have just encountered the MUSIC BUG, when after leaving the strip bar with Si, the bar music never ends, restart doesn´t help, loading earlier save and skipping through to classroom next day does also nothing. Any tips please ?
(And scratch that-it fixed itself in the cutscene after english classroom and Mia introduction)

Hope you get the recognition you deserve :)

LAST EDIT HERE I SWEAR :D... Yes, I have very much enjoyed your game and least I can do is make a review it deserves, so you can get more recognition . Can´t believe it already ended :(... But I am SO MUCH looking for more :D. Take care and also cheers. :)

Thanks for your work Debating Panda and good luck, this is shaping into something AMAZING if I might say so.
:love:
Can't read everything immediately but I just looked through your message again and I'm happy that you enjoyed the game! You indeed found a music bug in the stripclub, will be fixed the bugfix release I'm currently working on! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CereBros

RegNiss666

Jun 21, 2022
Any chance we can get a mod where we can have both options from the night event (Anya AND Jane)? I don't know much about programming so I don't know if it would be hard to do...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Any chance we can get a mod where we can have both options from the night event (Anya AND Jane)? I don't know much about programming so I don't know if it would be hard to do...
It would be nice to have a mod that allows you to have both events in the same game, I'm not a big fan of choosing between LIs.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It would be nice to have a mod that allows you to have both events in the same game, I'm not a big fan of choosing between LIs.
Pretty sure dev's said before we can make up the points and won't be gating relationships from that. Also pretty sure the amount of points we miss from Anya has also reduced. I don't think I cheated her affections but I'm only missing one point from her on my latest playthrough after choosing Jane at night.

Reactions: DebatingPanda

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Pretty sure dev's said before we can make up the points and won't be gating relationships from that. Also pretty sure the amount of points we miss from Anya has also reduced. I don't think I cheated her affections but I'm only missing one point from her on my latest playthrough after choosing Jane at night.
Actually what I don't like is having to choose. And this happens even if the points don't affect the long term.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just gave this a go.

Renders are well-done (both characters and places). The girls look quite pretty and the story is engaging. I like the use of the backgroud music as well! I like the dialogue, especially those with the sisters - can't wait to have scenes with them!
Ah, the animations - both the funny ones and the lewd ones - are well-done. Congratz!
Hope Simon will have more scenes in the future. Bro characters are always welcome!

Some highlights of the playthrough:

Headpats this early? Nice!

I think that paper has way more info than just what she wrote :p

Using AI art for the sexbots was a great move!

typo: this should be "well"

That spin was so cute!

Is this a special nickname she has for Lucy or is this a typo?
The last one (nickname) shows up a few times from multiple characters, so I think it's an official nickname (probably pronounced "Loose")

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022

pmega

Nov 13, 2021
Any Idea on this???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ShaderError: Precisions of uniform 'u_model_size' differ between VERTEX and FRAGMENT shaders.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 38, in script call
File "chapters/02/ch_02_00-Recap.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "chapters/02/ch_02_08-Friday.rpyc", line 337, in script
File "G:\VNs\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1363, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
File "G:\VNs\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1781, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "G:\VNs\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1548, in do_with
return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
File "G:\VNs\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "G:\VNs\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2814, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "G:\VNs\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1359, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 984, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.draw_screen
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1041, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.load_all_textures
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1054, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.load_all_textures
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1087, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.render_to_texture
File "gl2texture.pyx", line 206, in renpy.gl2.gl2texture.TextureLoader.render_to_texture
File "gl2texture.pyx", line 387, in renpy.gl2.gl2texture.GLTexture.from_render
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1508, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1489, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_one
[Previous line repeated 3 more times]
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1400, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_one
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1355, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_model
File "G:\VNs\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\renpy\gl2\gl2shadercache.py", line 278, in get
rv.load()
File "gl2shader.pyx", line 241, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.load
ShaderError: Precisions of uniform 'u_model_size' differ between VERTEX and FRAGMENT shaders.

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Between Humanity 0.2.0
Mon Jun 17 20:26:36 2024

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Any Idea on this???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 38, in script call
File "chapters/02/ch_02_00-Recap.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "chapters/02/ch_02_08-Friday.rpyc", line 337, in script
File "G:\VNs\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1363, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
File "G:\VNs\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1781, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "G:\VNs\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1548, in do_with
return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
File "G:\VNs\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2165, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "G:\VNs\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2814, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "G:\VNs\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1359, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 984, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.draw_screen
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1041, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.load_all_textures
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1054, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.load_all_textures
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1087, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.render_to_texture
File "gl2texture.pyx", line 206, in renpy.gl2.gl2texture.TextureLoader.render_to_texture
File "gl2texture.pyx", line 387, in renpy.gl2.gl2texture.GLTexture.from_render
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1508, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw
[Previous line repeated 3 more times]
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1400, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_one
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1355, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_model
File "G:\VNs\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\Between-Humanity-0.2.0-pc\renpy\gl2\gl2shadercache.py", line 278, in get
rv.load()
File "gl2shader.pyx", line 241, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.load

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Between Humanity 0.2.0
Mon Jun 17 20:26:36 2024
Hey there, what system are you running the game on? It happens when a custom shader, which blurs the vision, gets used by the game.

pmega

Nov 13, 2021
Hey there, what system are you running the game on? It happens when a custom shader, which blurs the vision, gets used by the game.
Device name DESKTOP-D1U42S8
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor 4.20 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.1 GB usable)
Device ID 01A86C55-627A-4F06-BDB4-502D8CF9EE44
Product ID 00330-53874-31885-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon™ RX 7900 XTX OC Edition 24GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0, 24GB GDDR6, HDMI 2.1a, DisplayPort 2.1)
Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 23H2
Installed on ‎9/‎12/‎2023
OS build 22631.3737
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22700.1009.0

4.90 star(s) 35 Votes