Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
just started playing the update reading Admiral snackbar had me dying laughing

Edit: Okay that was dope while talking to Chloe seeing an animation of Anya walking to the door from the window

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Thank you!

Little bit of imagination and also a fictional world so I have some tolerance. Also with all those publicly available high tech, how do you know what non public technology already exists?

The other points are valid, gonna have a look at them!
Tech progress is really fast. 6 years ago I worked in lithography and we were just shipping 7nm EUV chip fabs. Our R&D and engineers were working on a 3.5nm EUV fab and could only run it for like 30 minutes before it drew too much power and shut down. Lmao. Now they're already shipping and in use making chips for PCs, phones, etc. Plus, they made the fabs modular for faster and less expensive upgrades. No need to buy the whole new fab at $300M a pop each time anymore. Lol.

Really digging the style and vibe of this game. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to learn what happened to Lil... Damn headaches. Lol

Also, Annie better not waste too much time clothes shopping. She's got Eternum missions to run.

• Red Heart

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, that was mostly enjoyable, good story for the most part and renders, it is unusual to have a family where they actually look related.

Just could not understand why the fuck we knew about Lily and said nothing at all to anyone.

Reactions: johnmnf692

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just finished the update loved it cant wait for more. Jade & Anya are for sure my favorites but I got a feeling I will like Venus alot as well. I just love the non sex animations in this they are so good probably some of my favorite bits.

Also one of the few times I actually liked a mini game in a AVN

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Just finished the update loved it cant wait for more. Jade & Anya are for sure my favorites but I got a feeling I will like Venus alot as well. I just love the non sex animations in this they are so good probably some of my favorite bits.

Also one of the few times I actually liked a mini game in a AVN
Thank you! Didn't get much feedback about the mini game yet, I did develop it from scratch and I kinda enjoy it, especially because you play it with Lucy in this case and I've implemented feedback from her side. :)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Men come here to hand holding with beautiful girls they will never have....Not to play some boring mini-games :HideThePain:
I never understand this move
It's a videogame MC is playing with besto girl. It takes like maybe 3 minutes to get through, it didn't even go on for long enough for me to remember I hate minigames. Maybe a skip minigame button wouldn't be a bad thing but the minigame hardly is either.

Feb 21, 2023
Thank you! Didn't get much feedback about the mini game yet, I did develop it from scratch and I kinda enjoy it, especially because you play it with Lucy in this case and I've implemented feedback from her side. :)
I though it was fine, but after going through it a second time, it was kind of doable with mostly just hitting whatever. I know this will probably make the anti-minigame faction go even more ham on it, but I almost wish it required a bit more interaction like having to focus a target down with Lucy or something like that.

Animations are a good point for feedback. In the scene at the lingerie store the grabbing animation was quite nice, but the head movements in the following lewd scene were a lot more stiff and a bit unnatural looking compared to the rest of the animations. Overall the animations were great though! I liked the ones at the strip club a lot.
Keep it up. Cheers =)

Edit:
Oh, and found one mean typo (I think?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pitao

May 18, 2023
Oh, and found one mean typo (I think?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is correct, they are two different words and I understand why it can be confusing at times (English also my second language, Portuguese being the first).

Expect = wait/look for (someone or something) or something that is likely to happen, eg: I'm expecting my friend to arrive at my house - I expect Portugal to win the euro cup (sorry couldn't resist lmao).

Except = Not including or leaving out (something or someone) eg: I love all flavors of ice cream except vanilla.

Edit: In the context of the game and situation I think he is expecting and not leaving out the half-naked dancing ladies from his mind lol But yeah "expect for" doesn't seem correct, the "for" there seems redundant. English is tricky sometimes, not as much as Portuguese but still tricky mostly with the propositions, I always have troubles to put the correct in/on/at most the times.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Anmity

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
It is correct, they are two different words and I understand why it can be confusing at times (English also my second language, Portuguese being the first).

Expect = wait/look for (someone or something) or something that is likely to happen, eg: I'm expecting my friend to arrive at my house - I expect Portugal to win the euro cup (sorry couldn't resist lmao).

Except = Not including or leaving out (something or someone) eg: I love all flavors of ice cream except vanilla.

Edit: In the context of the game and situation I think he is expecting and not leaving out the half-naked dancing ladies from his mind lol
Hey there. I'm an English proofreader. In the context of that statement, "except" would be the correct word, as Magnus stated. He is unsure what to expect, but because he *does* expect half-naked ladies dancing, he's excepting that from his lack of expectations.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Hey there. I'm an English proofreader. In the context of that statement, "except" would be the correct word, as Magnus stated. He is unsure what to expect, but because he *does* expect half-naked ladies dancing, he's excepting that from his lack of expectations.
Hmmm yeah I guess you are right. Didn't thought about the "unsure" statement. I was searching on the web about it last minutes because even I was unsure of what I said about it. Languages is not my forte (more math and logic), that is why I made so many edits. I stand corrected :)

Reactions: TsubameYui

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'm just starting to play the game and have a few questions. First, Can you be with more than one person at a time? Second, does any of the choices lead to a game over? Finally, what is the point of the I patch if they are supposed to just be friends? If you're going to keep the I patch, i would change the relationships with Lucy and Anya to Cousins and their mom to Aunt being your mother supposedly died in an accident.

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
the walkthrough-mod for 0.2.0 is now publically available for download on the devs Patreon. (link on first page)
You should also mention that you have to join their Patreon in order to get it. Unless, you know how to by pass that.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I'm just starting to play the game and have a few questions. First, Can you be with more than one person at a time? Second, does any of the choices lead to a game over?
It's a harem game, yes. No game over screens yet. Personally I don't like those screens and therefore I won't implement them.

You should also mention that you have to join their Patreon in order to get it. Unless, you know how to by pass that.
First, whats wrong with that? And second, you don't have to join my Patreon at all, it's publicly available and on itch as well.

4.90 star(s) 36 Votes