DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I recently learned that you faced a loss in your familiy and I can only wish you to be and stay well, to you and your family.

As for the game , it was a great update, I enjoyed it as much as 0.1 if not a little more, I can't wait to see how your story will unfold itself in the next versions :)
Thank you very much!!! It helped me a lot that everyone was so understanding and nice, really awesome.
Oh and I love your new Lucy signature!

xbonboon

Nov 18, 2017
Hey, I played the whole chapter 1 and chapter 2 yesterday, and I can say I really enjoyed my time
I really like all the little reference that I could get, it was really funny
Each character have their own strong persona and I really like them all
The story is interesting and I can't wait to discover what happened
Good luck with your game, trully, I will follow it very closely

Mister Raptor

Jul 3, 2018
Ms. Tailor's age seems a bit incongruous with the narrative. 29 is absolutely not very young for a new teacher. Like that's the age of someone who's been teaching for over 6 years. She would still fall into the "hot teacher" range but it wouldn't be a "It's weird to not be much older than my students" situation. That's be more like 22-23 years-old.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I merged the walkthrough folder, but I didn't see any change. Did I do it wrong?

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Can you guys please provide crash reports, thanks! Are you possibly on Mac? I got a report from a Mac user where the game crashes when they got the phone in the hospital, I fixed it for them. Maybe Mac just doesn't support some of the phone framework functionality.
It is that moment and it is on mac, I will attempt it again and post the log. Cheers

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Can you guys please provide crash reports, thanks! Are you possibly on Mac? I got a report from a Mac user where the game crashes when they got the phone in the hospital, I fixed it for them. Maybe Mac just doesn't support some of the phone framework functionality.
Literally just did it again and nothing happened... It's fine this time. Not sure what's happening there.

Feb 16, 2019
Think I've figured out what causes the phone display issue when using URM. Seems like URM calls "gui.rebuild" which resets all the gui variable to the values they had when defined, so the devs code which just changes the value instead of re defining gets reset.

I did a quick edit of the devs code, and just made a .rpy file with the new code in the game folder and it fixed the resizing issue.

And the code if anyone wants it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Walkthrough isn't publicly available yet.

Weird, if it's not showing up it's fine I guess, otherwise there is a mac-fix version in the OP.
walkthrough isn't available on windows 11 either after merging the old walkthrough, neither is the old fan-made family patch. patching not activated in the scripts file?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Something about that whole bot situation, both the veteran and the newly minted one gives me the creeps, like, are they supposed to be giving uncanny valley vibes? Not sure if it's just that or they'll turn out to be cyborgs and the newly minted one turns out to be Lilith. Doesn't help that the MC hallucinates her over them for a moment. Or is it meant to be on the nose, that some corp is kidnapping women and converted them to sexbots for profit? Did Lilith manage to punch through the programming somehow to give the MC debug access? Or am i just overthinking it? Or am i supposed to think i'm overthinking it? My head hurts.

Edit: yeah alright, finished the update, my head hurts less.

Last edited:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Something about that whole bot situation, both the veteran and the newly minted one gives me the creeps, like, are they supposed to be giving uncanny valley vibes? Not sure if it's just that or they'll turn out to be cyborgs and the newly minted one turns out to be Lilith. Doesn't help that the MC hallucinates her over them for a moment. Or is it meant to be on the nose, that some corp is kidnapping women and converted them to sexbots for profit? Did Lilith manage to punch through the programming somehow to give the MC debug access? Or am i just overthinking it? Or am i supposed to think i'm overthinking it? My head hurts.
Damn, I thought people were playing to just hold fake girls' hands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
That seems entirely what the sex bot scene is for too. Just a way to get scenes into the game. Honestly Id rather they just wait with them and let the story cook first.

Honestly starting to feel like too many "LI" characters already for me. 2 sisters + the mom. Sisters friend. BJ girl at school and possibly the other girl she was with. The sex bot. The stripper. Jade. The nurse.

Were at like..10 already and its only been 2 updates. Its just so hard to get actual character development and time with them when a cast is spread so thin. Honestly would rather see like half of the girls dropped and just focus on the family and friends.
To each their own really. I'm more of the camp of gotta fuck 'em all. If I wanted a compelling story I wouldn't be here for it.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
To each their own really. I'm more of the camp of gotta fuck 'em all. If I wanted a compelling story I wouldn't be here for it.
Finally, for a long time, I see a man with a similar look.
And we fuck 'em all.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I would like to request a feature, sexbot naming please, and give her a title.

4.90 star(s) 36 Votes