DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Really good so far. Thank you, Debating Panda.

A couple of nitpicks/thoughts:

Considering all this high tech stuff 2029 seems a bit soon, that's just 5 years from now.

"Some apes could beat chess grandmasters in less than ten turns..." moves, not turns. Also, no, no matter how supersmart, you won't beat a grandmaster in ten moves or less, that's still the opening phase. Just apes beating grandmasters sounds impressive enough, no need to lay it on too thick.
Thank you!

Little bit of imagination and also a fictional world so I have some tolerance. Also with all those publicly available high tech, how do you know what non public technology already exists?

The other points are valid, gonna have a look at them!

• Crown
Reactions: Serenity x

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Can you guys please provide crash reports, thanks! Are you possibly on Mac? I got a report from a Mac user where the game crashes when they got the phone in the hospital, I fixed it for them. Maybe Mac just doesn't support some of the phone framework functionality.
Not a MAC issue, I'm on one and no crash except for your troll crash ^^

jackleeb

Oct 25, 2023
Can you guys please provide crash reports, thanks! Are you possibly on Mac? I got a report from a Mac user where the game crashes when they got the phone in the hospital, I fixed it for them. Maybe Mac just doesn't support some of the phone framework functionality.

sure! loved the first version of the game and there were no errors encountered before, would love to play it again this time!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Not a MAC issue, I'm on one and no crash except for your troll crash ^^
It appears to be on some macs, not everyone apparently. It's very strange ngl.

sure! loved the first version of the game and there were no errors encountered before, would love to play it again this time!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the report! That's the exact same error, one user already reported, very interesting. I made a test build extra for them to test and it seems to be working. Can you exchange the scripts.rpa in your

Between-Humanity.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game

folder with the one and tell me if it works for you as well. Thanks!

Reactions: jackleeb

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Is there a decent explanation of points, I have searched and not really seen anything, like are sex scenes going to effect things, or are these just another of those pointless choice games?

I assume the incest patch is one of them dumb fanmade ones given your family is dead, or is it like for lesbian sister stuff?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is there a decent explanation of points, I have searched and not really seen anything, like are sex scenes going to effect things, or are these just another of those pointless choice games?

I assume the incest patch is one of them dumb fanmade ones given your family is dead, or is it like for lesbian sister stuff?
I think it's a fanmade one saw a screenshot from the dev with the character sheet a few pages back when someone was asking about incest and it clearly showed they aren't meant to be anything more but good friends.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think it's a fanmade one saw a screenshot from the dev with the character sheet a few pages back when someone was asking about incest and it clearly showed they aren't meant to be anything more but good friends.
Thanks mate

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Choices affect the game in one or another way. I can't make to complex branching, otherwise I'll never finish the game. But I think that others agree with me here, there is branching and choices do matter.

Reactions: pitao

jackleeb

Oct 25, 2023
Thanks for the report! That's the exact same error, one user already reported, very interesting. I made a test build extra for them to test and it seems to be working. Can you exchange the scripts.rpa in your

Between-Humanity.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game

folder with the one and tell me if it works for you as well. Thanks!
it works! thanks for the help.
yeah, like another user said, it might just be an issue with the older x86 macs

• Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Choices affect the game in one or another way. I can't make to complex branching, otherwise I'll never finish the game. But I think that others agree with me here, there is branching and choices do matter.
My point was what kind, is it meaningful, am I going to find out joking with Jane in the shower blocks me from sex with her because I should have picked the dom choice, or is it pointless and I call her mummy instead of slut.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
My point was what kind, is it meaningful, am I going to find out joking with Jane in the shower blocks me from sex with her because I should have picked the dom choice, or is it pointless and I call her mummy instead of slut.
Ah, I see. So the dom choice will open up the dom route, you also get small differences in some of her and your responses during the story afterwards. I might give the user a second chance to enter the dom route or leave it, depending on the choices. But it won't stop you from having fun with her later on. That would be a bit mean. If you for example deny the private tutoring with Claire though, you're out since there will be no other natural feeling way to get closer to her.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah, I see. So the dom choice will open up the dom route, you also get small differences in some of her and your responses during the story afterwards. I might give the user a second chance to enter the dom route or leave it, depending on the choices. But it won't stop you from having fun with her later on. That would be a bit mean. If you for example deny the private tutoring with Claire though, you're out since there will be no other natural feeling way to get closer to her.
OK, so are the dom paths just changes in words, or actual sex.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
OK, so are the dom paths just changes in words, or actual sex.
The dom path changes in both, words and sex. That's why I only intend to make a small amount of girls have the path since I need to make animations twice or even thrice if I want a sub and dom route.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The dom path changes in both, words and sex. That's why I only intend to make a small amount of girls have the path since I need to make animations twice or even thrice if I want a sub and dom route.
I see, so foot jobs, are they path-locked?

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
What the hell kind of freedom of choice are you talking about? at the moment, to please two sisters and one mother, you need to strictly choose one option to score fucking friendship points with them. There are no other ways to get their asses , gentlemen

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Man I thought strippers were usually trying to put themselves through college, this highschool must be expensive
Yes! Yes! Education is important for WHORES, otherwise how will they understand how good it is to suck a dick to earn a reward (cum) :)

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
I recently learned that you faced a loss in your familiy and I can only wish you to be and stay well, to you and your family.

As for the game , it was a great update, I enjoyed it as much as 0.1 if not a little more, I can't wait to see how your story will unfold itself in the next versions :)

4.90 star(s) 36 Votes