pitao

May 18, 2023
out of curiosity is the walkthrough needed?
In my opinion not really, there isn't really very hard choices and there is an ingame feature to aid the outcome result of them, I used in previous versions because it was available but not gonna wait for it to play. If need I make an extra save if in doubt on any choice.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Man, I like this game, but who committed the atrocity that is this code?
It's like staring into the maw of Shub-Niggurath!

Just for checking affection there is
.Affection, .A, .MCAffection, .MCA, .pa(n ), .na(n ), .pmca(n ), .nmca(n ), ...

*starts frothing at the mouth*
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

*cries in new dev*

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023

That's my code o_O don't you dare talking about my sanity! I just didn't bother removing the deprecated ones.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Damn awesome avn so far, really high quality hs. The lewds are amazing and the LI's are cute and sexy and different enough from each other. The overall story has a lot of potential, cant wait for more.

Reactions: AnonW123

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Really good chapter enjoyed it quite a lot, some more depth to existing LIs and new LIs this AVN sure looks even more promising. Now just want to know more about the story.

Keep the good work DebatingPanda , even if I know now is not the best time for you. We live with our losses, we move on but never forget, as keep going is the best way to honor them and show them that we are doing what we do best, beeing ourself. Be well!

jackleeb

Oct 25, 2023
Crashes in hospital bed when MC tries to use his phone
I'm getting the same error. When Lucy hands over the phone, an error screen pops up for "Better-EMR-Phone-3.2.2".
The game still works, but phone functionality is unavailable and each loading time to the next image is 10-15 seconds (rainbow spinning wheel on mac)

Last edited:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
really wish the game used less ai images, it just makes me cringe everytime, glad none of it is used for the girls.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Crashes in hospital bed when MC tries to use his phone
I'm getting the same error. When Lucy hands over the phone, an error screen pops up for "Better-EMR-Phone-3.2.2".
The game still works, but phone functionality is unavailable and each loading time to the next image is 10-15 seconds (rainbow spinning wheel on mac)
Can you guys please provide crash reports, thanks! Are you possibly on Mac? I got a report from a Mac user where the game crashes when they got the phone in the hospital, I fixed it for them. Maybe Mac just doesn't support some of the phone framework functionality.

Last edited:

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
Really good so far. Thank you, Debating Panda.

A couple of nitpicks/thoughts:

Considering all this high tech stuff 2029 seems a bit soon, that's just 5 years from now.

"Some apes could beat chess grandmasters in less than ten turns..." moves, not turns. Also, no, no matter how supersmart, you won't beat a grandmaster in ten moves or less, that's still the opening phase. Just apes beating grandmasters sounds impressive enough, no need to lay it on too thick.

Reactions: DebatingPanda
4.80 star(s) 39 Votes