DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I installed the update, but the game still ends the same place as before, right after the ending stats page, when I load my save. I guess it's just been reworked?
Like mentioned it's still Chapter 1 but with entire new dialogue, a small Christmas special and a couple of new renders for those changed dialogues. Chapter 2 will come around February, I'm working on it! You can still use your 0.1.1 game for 0.2 later on.

Reactions: paxogre and Vortex@

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
NGL I kind of hate games that primarily have their "content" through dreams just to meet some fake quota of lewd scenes. For me it kills the buildup of whats happening between mc and the characters in the dreams. I imagine the dreams will mean something when its inevitably shown that the MC had an implant done when he was unconscious, but right now it just feels like a cheap way to get lewd scenes into a game without actually doing it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
NGL I kind of hate games that primarily have their "content" through dreams just to meet some fake quota of lewd scenes. For me it kills the buildup of whats happening between mc and the characters in the dreams. I imagine the dreams will mean something when its inevitably shown that the MC had an implant done when he was unconscious, but right now it just feels like a cheap way to get lewd scenes into a game without actually doing it.
Wasn't a dream
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I decided not to include a lewd scene with a hooker or anything similar in the first Chapter. I also didn't want the story to be too fast-paced and have MC instantly fuck with everyone. I want to tell a story and make it feel natural. So that's the solution I came up with. I can't please everyone. The toilet scene was good though?

Chapter 2 has no dream scenes as of right now.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I decided not to include a lewd scene with a hooker or anything similar in the first Chapter. I also didn't want the story to be too fast-paced and have MC instantly fuck with everyone. I want to tell a story and make it feel natural. So that's the solution I came up with. I can't please everyone. The toilet scene was good though?

I just think the game would be better off without the scenes with the nurse at all, until they actually do it. Personal preference. For me all sense of build up in the relationship/story telling are kind of ruined when the girls are fucked in dreams already, like there is no payoff for the buildup.

Honestly for me the toilet scene was kind of w/e as well. Just a random scene with a character we dont know anything about seemingly put in just to make sure to have some lewd scenes. Like why is there a friggen gloryhole in a school bathroom.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I just think the game would be better off without the scenes with the nurse at all, until they actually do it. Personal preference. For me all sense of build up in the relationship/story telling are kind of ruined when the girls are fucked in dreams already, like there is no payoff for the buildup.

Honestly for me the toilet scene was kind of w/e as well. Just a random scene with a character we dont know anything about seemingly put in just to make sure to have some lewd scenes. Like why is there a friggen gloryhole in a school bathroom.
But a first release without lewd scenes, I mean, who would believe it's an AVN? I've put thought into every aspect and also let either the mc, the characters or the situation explain my reasoning behind it.

Heh...oh my sweet child....
:sneaky:(y)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
But a first release without lewd scenes, I mean, who would believe it's an AVN? I've put thought into every aspect and also let either the mc, the characters or the situation explain my reasoning behind it.

:sneaky:(y)
Like I said, personal preference. There are plenty of games released here that dont have sex scenes in the first (or many) releases. Where in the game is the explanation for the glory hole in the male bathroom because I certainly dont remember reading it lol.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Like I said, personal preference. There are plenty of games released here that dont have sex scenes in the first (or many) releases. Where in the game is the explanation for the glory hole in the male bathroom because I certainly dont remember reading it lol.
I didn't want to see the comments when I would have released it without scenes :LOL:
Yeah there is an explanation to the hole in the game. Also it's a choice based game which means you can indeed miss the part where the last lewd scene turns from a dream into a real situation. If you get it, it's marked by glitches and her entire behavior afterwards is different.

Reactions: AnonW123

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I didn't want to see the comments when I would have released it without scenes :LOL:
Yeah there is an explanation to the hole in the game. Also it's a choice based game which means you can indeed miss the part where the last lewd scene turns from a dream into a real situation. If you get it, it's marked by glitches and her entire behavior afterwards is different.
Gl with the game man, clearly just not for me.

Reactions: DebatingPanda

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Like mentioned it's still Chapter 1 but with entire new dialogue, a small Christmas special and a couple of new renders for those changed dialogues. Chapter 2 will come around February, I'm working on it! You can still use your 0.1.1 game for 0.2 later on.
Christmas special? In 0.1.5? Did I miss it?

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019

You can't please everyone is right. While some want an avn to be slow burn with every single Li, I'm not one of those persons. Some li's can be slow burn, some fast and some moderate.

While I am willing to wait maybe 3 updates before the first lewd scene, I find the best avns have sex scenes, humour and an intriguing story right from the jump and this game feels like that so far.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
You can't please everyone is right. While some want an avn to be slow burn with every single Li, I'm not one of those persons. Some li's can be slow burn, some fast and some moderate.

While I am willing to wait maybe 3 updates before the first lewd scene, I find the best avns have sex scenes, humour and an intriguing story right from the jump and this game feels like that so far.
Thank you! Exactly why I have different types of LI's which also feels natural to me.

4.90 star(s) 36 Votes