Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well...that was...interesting and mysterious. I missed half of the clickables somehow heh (though normally don't care about stuff like that but here it seems to add some extra story elements so will have find those) and apparently I'm also evil rofl...not sure how that works but hey hum lol. Interesting news stories on the phone...seems we may now have a chip inside the old noggin...or have we? We shall see I guess...

Great look, nice animations and interesting story and characters so far. Great job, definitely looking forward to the next chapter. In fact, I only really have one question, which is...given charcter ages in the bio...Jane had the twins at 16??? Interesting...very brave decision DebatingPanda, very brave heh. I did notice a lot of English'isms around the options and script...but guessing this is set in no name nowhere country?

Regardless, really enjoyed this, keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Well...that was...interesting and mysterious. I missed half of the clickables somehow heh (though normally don't care about stuff like that but here it seems to add some extra story elements so will have find those) and apparently I'm also evil rofl...not sure how that works but hey hum lol. Interesting news stories on the phone...seems we may now have a chip inside the old noggin...or have we? We shall see I guess...

Great look, nice animations and interesting story and characters so far. Great job, definitely looking forward to the next chapter. In fact, I only really have one question, which is...given charcter ages in the bio...Jane had the twins at 16??? Interesting...very brave decision DebatingPanda, very brave heh. I did notice a lot of English'isms around the options and script...but guessing this is set in no name nowhere country?

Regardless, really enjoyed this, keep up the great work!
I've added a sound for the clickables in 0.1.5 (which will be released soon). Everybody is evil :D don't bother too much, it's not relevant right now.

Thank you! Appreciate it! Jane's age will be changed to 36 in the new update as well. Sometimes I can't even count. It is set in a "fictional" world, like the brands as well... for example the iPeach 18+ phone, heh.

Reactions: Maviarab

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
I noticed pregnancy as planned tagged. Is it more of a fetish thing or does it focus on a proper story and emotions.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I noticed pregnancy as planned tagged. Is it more of a fetish thing or does it focus on a proper story and emotions.
It's too early in the development to make any statements about it without guaranteeing that changes might occur later.
But since it's a story focused game it might be the way I'll go.

Reactions: XeroZero000

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Hello

I am initiating the rollout of version 0.1.5 starting today.
As a gesture of gratitude to my supporters, I am implementing an early access policy with version 0.2 and subsequent releases. To kick off, I will have a very brief early access period for 0.1.5.

**Spouse, Lover, and Admirer Release:**
Today!

**Friend and Voyeur Release:**
15th December 2023 - 6:00 PM UTC

**Public Release:**
16th December 2023 - 6:00 PM UTC

I hope you enjoy the new content and all the enhancements incorporated into the new version. It still belongs to Chapter 1, but with several additions. Give it a try!

**Changelog:**
> NEW: The game text has undergone a massive revision + there's additional new lines! (You can now get a template here <#1184919628963643432> )
> NEW: Relevant stats can now be seen in Characters phone app visualized by a vertical bar.
> NEW: You can choose between a couple of default colors for MC’s name after the intro.
> NEW: Outline size slider for text and name label in the options menu.
> NEW: Save naming (deactivated by default)
> NEW: Sound for clickables and new clickables as well!
> CHANGE: The endgame stat screen now has different pages for spicy stats - one for the current playthrough, and one for all playthroughs combined.
> CHANGE: Gallery now only shows girls with special scenes.
> FIX: Non-lesbian Amber scene would spawn a wild Alice when you just want to relieve yourself.
> FIX: Most of the main menu videos were in 4K which would cause performance issues on low-end hardware.
> FIX: Some larger animations from version 0.1.1 now use the AV1 codec instead of VP9, reducing their size.
> And A LOT more of smaller fixes!
> Big thank you at everyone for the ideas, bugfixes, beta testing the game and especially **volf3n** for proofreading everything!

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Hello!

I just released the public version 0.1.5 of Between Humanity.
It's still Chapter 1 but has undergone a major text revision from my proofreader. (Story remains the same, no worries!)
There are some new lines with additional renders but the story didn't progress further yet.
Chapter 2 is expected to arrive around February if everything goes as planned!

If somethings breaks in-game or the links don't work just write me a message!

Hint: Open the game on 25th / 26th for a little special.

For the changelog look at the first post, the post above or here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
That sounds reasonable but these games are fantasy and I feel sad that most of the times guys whose fetish is defloration are left disappointed because girl already got herself fucked with a dildo before MC.

Part of the charm of virgins are them being inexperienced. Wouldn't really call them inexperienced if they know how to ride a dick like a pro even if technically they never jumped on a real dick.
This shitty trope really grinds my gears sometimes. I've seen games where you're shown a "virgin" girl riding a dragondestroyer9000 and then in next scene she's asking the mc "please be gentle it's my first time" like, bitch, you could probably handle two horses at once :LUL:

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Game looks nice from the images but I must ask are any of the Li's forced upon the MC? Can we reject or everyone is optional.

Reactions: DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Do i have to restart game cause i have no new content
Like it's stated, the entire Chapter 1 got new dialogues and small adjustments here and there to match the new dialogue. Chapter 2 with more Story coming out around February. So you need to start a new save if you want to experience the new dialogues. Otherwise just wait for Chapter 2.

can it use in android ?
If you manage to add it in, I didn't test it myself. The walkthrough.rpyc needs to be inside the game folder to work.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
This shitty trope really grinds my gears sometimes. I've seen games where you're shown a "virgin" girl riding a dragondestroyer9000 and then in next scene she's asking the mc "please be gentle it's my first time" like, bitch, you could probably handle two horses at once :LUL:
It is what it is. I've played hundreds of games and I can count on my one hand the games where virgin girls actually acted like virgins.

And then there are girls who are 'virgins' but fucked girls of the whole town.

So in western VNs whenever there's a virgin girl most of the time there will be something with her. She fucked girls, fucked dildos, gave blowjobs, got fucked in the ass etc

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes