DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
A short but very good start, loved it so far.
Cant wait to get more, good luck with your project!
Thank you! I would agree that it's short in terms of elapsed time but imo the amount of renders I created to emphasize every situation is alright :). Second version (chapter 2) will have an equal amount of renders for now!

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
This is the first time I'm glad it's not an Incest game. I mean, I really wouldn't want MC's mom to have a tattoo near her pussy. So I'm glad she's just a random woman.

I really liked lucy. She's perfect. Can't say the same about Anya though. She came too strong on MC from the beginning and I still don't understand the obsession of Devs with dildos. Maybe an attempt to make one sister different from another. If Anya is dick virgin I would have preferred MC's dick to be the first to fuck her but it is what it is I guess.

I still don't understand if MC fucked Naomi for real or it was a dream. Dialogues makes it seems like they fucked for real but is Naomi is dumb enough to fuck MC right in the open? I Don't know.

I won't even talk about sluts because they seem to be necessary for every game. As long as I have girls like Lucy it's fine I guess.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
This is the first time I'm glad it's not an Incest game. I mean, I really wouldn't want MC's mom to have a tattoo near her pussy. So I'm glad she's just a random woman.

I really liked lucy. She's perfect. Can't say the same about Anya though. She came too strong on MC from the beginning and I still don't understand the obsession of Devs with dildos. Maybe an attempt to make one sister different from another. If Anya is dick virgin I would have preferred MC's dick to be the first to fuck her but it is what it is I guess.

I still don't understand if MC fucked Naomi for real or it was a dream. Dialogues makes it seems like they fucked for real but is Naomi is dumb enough to fuck MC right in the open? I Don't know.

I won't even talk about sluts because they seem to be necessary for every game. As long as I have girls like Lucy it's fine I guess.
There are a lot of people who like Anya as well so it's personal preference. I think Anya is quite different even without dildos but that's how it is.

You seem to know what happened with Naomi in the infirmary and the why is something that you will have to "ask" her, just wait for more Naomi content. (It probably something only half of the players got :D. It's has some requirements to pop up.)

I wouldn't go so far and call any girl a slut but I see what you mean :). It's good that you like Lucy because she, Anya and Jane are prone to get the most attention in this game because MC lives with them. I'm slowly building up the characters and their stories which will reveal their decisions, kinks and everything.

Maybe Amber fell into some magic potion when she was little and can't do anything about her desires.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021

true. les/bi has never gone supernova like "fuckthatshit" but it has caused devs to change their game,and content.
half an hour ago I droped a game which for the milionth time has a li be an excibitionist prostitude. :rolleyes: take a wild guess what was going on in the forum.

i came to the conclusion that even if that shit is avoidable, or different path or whattever I just ignore it. devs just cant make it work and the atmospheare bleeds in the "clean" path. first game I ever layed believe it or not was BB. I forfeighted all content and mmy sole purpose was to kill that mofo. the minute I did, I alt f4 -shift/del the game and never touched that shit again. ( though I did give it a second chance with tyrant because it advertised avoidable but the vanilla path was, well, empty, so I dumped that too)

I understand the spice part, and really I had no problem wiith it, the first few dozen games. but it got so repetitive that I seriously started losing my interest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am dangerously off topic. so Ill go play some valheim and leave the thread and you in peace.
I have to laugh because I also got upset about the first kiss being stolen and the false choice given the player and wrote to the developer about it. If the lesbian path was supposed to be optional then the kiss should have been optional as well. It was obvious that the developer wanted the lesbian content and was butt hurt that many of us didn't. He only made it "optional" to try to get more supporters and ended up shooting himself in the foot.

This developers refusal to make the first lesbian scene optional and only skippable ruins the game for me as well. He apparently is into lesbian and it will bleed over into the main game.
I hope to be wrong but this has happened in so many other games that I have no faith because of his stubbornness about the existing lesbian scene.

I wish him the best but that scene is considered lesbian NTR by almost everyone I know. Most harem guys will only accept lesbian in a threesome and only if it is optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not.

I am not telling the developer what to do but am trying to give him some insight into the harem community. We actively support creators who make traditional harem games and I personally only give my money to developers who understand their intended audience and make fetishes like lesbian completely optional. There are some developers who do a great job and if you choose to have no lesbian then all the girls are heterosexual.

Peace out.

Last edited:

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Fantastic game. It makes me curious about where the "evil" path will lead and how much of a bad boy the MC will be. I hope he'll put his words (or thoughts) into action.
Putting the two most seen LI as twins is a weird choice. It hurts the variety. Also, I'm worried that the choice between visiting the drunk milf or witnessing a twin hide her toy will necessitate a different playthrough. Two paths, good/evil, are enough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I think Anya is quite different even without dildos but that's how it is.
She is definitely different even if I ignore her dildo and that's why I don't understand the necessity of dildo. Nowadays some devs make a virgin LI have her first sexual experience with a dildo before MC gets to do anything with her.

Some Devs say they do it to get rid of defloration scene but defloration came also be done without any blood as done in many games.

In western VNs most virgin LIs have their first sexual experience with a girl or with a dildo before doing anything with MC and I don't understand why.
Could you please tell me what you were thinking of while you gave that tattoo to Jane?
I just honestly want to know your intentions behind that.

Some Devs paint girl with tattoos all over their body or give them nipple or pussy piercings and they want players to take it casually.
Maybe Amber fell into some magic potion when she was little and can't do anything about her desires.
Well, she and Alice are into FWB so MC can get everything without being in a relationship with them by being their FWB. Right? So they are not LIs?

If they are LIs then I don't see any reason to make them LIs since MC can fuck them anytime casually without any commitments.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
She is definitely different even if I ignore her dildo and that's why I don't understand the necessity of dildo. Nowadays some devs make a virgin LI have her first sexual experience with a dildo before MC gets to do anything with her.

Some Devs say they do it to get rid of defloration scene but defloration came also be done without any blood as done in many games.

In western VNs most virgin LIs have their first sexual experience with a girl or with a dildo before doing anything with MC and I don't understand why.

Could you please tell me what you were thinking of while you gave that tattoo to Jane?

Some Devs paint girl with tattoos all over their body or give them nipple or pussy piercings and they want players to take it casually.

Well, she and Alice are into FWB so MC can get everything without being in a relationship with them by being their FWB. Right? So they are not LIs?

If they are LIs then I don't see any reason to make them LIs since MC can fuck them anytime casually without any commitments.
I am pretty sure both them are lis

Reactions: DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I have to laugh because I also got upset about the first kiss being stolen and the false choice given the player and wrote to the developer about it. If the lesbian path was supposed to be optional then the kiss should have been optional as well. It was obvious that the developer wanted the lesbian content and was butt hurt that many of us didn't. He only made it "optional" to try to get more supporters and ended up shooting himself in the foot.

This developers refusal to make the first lesbian scene optional and only skippable ruins the game for me as well. He apparently is into lesbian and it will bleed over into the main game.
I hope to be wrong but this has happened in so many other games that I have no faith because of his stubbornness about the existing lesbian scene.

I wish him the best but that scene is considered lesbian NTR by almost everyone I know. Most harem guys will only accept lesbian in a threesome and only if it is optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not.

I am not telling the developer what to do but am trying to give him some insight into the harem community. We actively support creators who make traditional harem games and I personally only give my money to developers who understand their intended audience and make fetishes like lesbian completely optional. There are some developers who do a great job and if you choose to have no lesbian then all the girls are heterosexual.

Peace out.
Hmm, did you play the version 0.1? In 0.1.1 it's completely avoidable and I added one extra animation and 10 extra images for that. There is a toggle in the settings!

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Fantastic game. It makes me curious about where the "evil" path will lead and how much of a bad boy the MC will be. I hope he'll put his words (or thoughts) into action.
Putting the two most seen LI as twins is a weird choice. It hurts the variety. Also, I'm worried that the choice between visiting the drunk milf or witnessing a twin hide her toy will necessitate a different playthrough. Two paths, good/evil, are enough.

Thank you! :) I don't think it hurts the variety because they are quite different in terms of personalities. I will give other LI's attention as well, no worries about that. The story flow mostly dictates the appearance of characters currently.

There won't be any punishment in the game if you don't pursue either of them (Jane or Anya) you just miss out some content. You can still get both girls in the end if you want it that way (I wanted to add some replayability but I'm playing with the thought of just making it linear if the majority of people wants it that way).

I'm investing a significant amount of time in sketching everything out, and I agree that having two paths is indeed a good thing for maintaining a stable update cycle.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023

That's just how I portrayed her, of course that's not a necessity at all but there are for example girls IRL which are frightened of their first times and want to experience on their own beforehand, just to name one example. I agree with the defloration, I never saw blood in any AVN I played so that's something I'm planning to do the same.

I don't want to spoil anything about Janes story. The tattoo is on a visible spot, you can expect a choice menu to ask her about it when you see it clearly during upcoming scenes.

With she you mean Amber I assume, Amber and Alice are friends with benefits, if you don't like that, you can deactivate the lesbian content.

You don't have to do any commitments yet. You can fuck around with anybody but my current plan is to ask the player if he wants to commit to certain a certain person or a group of persons.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I am pretty sure both them are lis
That's the current plan. It's planned to get every girl in your harem, but some of them will have a way to commit to them, like Lucy / Anya or both of them. I won't go into detail on that because chapter 1 just released about 2 month ago and that's far in the future.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
That's just how I portrayed her, of course that's not a necessity at all but there are for example girls IRL which are frightened of their first times and want to experience on their own beforehand, just to name one example. I agree with the defloration, I never saw blood in any AVN I played so that's something I'm planning to do the same.
That sounds reasonable but these games are fantasy and I feel sad that most of the times guys whose fetish is defloration are left disappointed because girl already got herself fucked with a dildo before MC.

Part of the charm of virgins are them being inexperienced. Wouldn't really call them inexperienced if they know how to ride a dick like a pro even if technically they never jumped on a real dick.

Regarding blood, I've played some games where there was blood. I don't remember all of them but I remember Strong Desire, Straitened Times and tales from the unending void to name a few.
I don't want to spoil anything about Janes story. The tattoo is on a visible spot, you can expect a choice menu to ask her about it when you see it clearly during upcoming scenes.
So there's a purpose behind her tattoo? I hope there's a reason which will not show her in bad light.
With she you mean Amber I assume, Amber and Alice are friends with benefits, if you don't like that, you can deactivate the lesbian content.

You don't have to do any commitments yet. You can fuck around with anybody but my current plan is to ask the player if he wants to commit to certain a certain person or a group of persons.
It's not about me disliking FWB. It's about their characters. Avoidable or not, It is what their true nature is. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a girl if I can get everything from her by being her FWB so them being LIs doesn't really make sense. That's just me though, maybe there are people who fuck first and then commit seriously to the same girl later.

If MC can continue to fuck amber and Alice without any commitments then that's all I want.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
That sounds reasonable but these games are fantasy and I feel sad that most of the times guys whose fetish is defloration are left disappointed because girl already got herself fucked with a dildo before MC.

Part of the charm of virgins are them being inexperienced. Wouldn't really call them inexperienced if they know how to ride a dick like a pro even if technically they never jumped on a real dick.

Regarding blood, I've played some games where there was blood. I don't remember all of them but I remember Strong Desire, Straitened Times and tales from the unending void to name a few.

So there's a purpose behind her tattoo? I hope there's a reason which will not show her in bad light.

It's not about me disliking FWB. It's about their characters. Avoidable or not, It is what their true nature is. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a girl if I can get everything from her by being her FWB so them being LIs doesn't really make sense. That's just me though, maybe there are people who fuck first and then commit seriously to the same girl later.

If MC can continue to fuck amber and Alice without any commitments then that's all I want.
I don't think you will be disappointed with Anya in this case. Knowing how to work with a dildo doesn't automatically mean she is a pro.

Yeah I had some small details in mind about the tattoo as I created Jane, nothing serious or even bad.

It's quite hard to please everyone with the girls. But like I said, harem ending gets you everyone you like and commitments are something for later with single girls or smaller dedicated groups. :)

4.90 star(s) 40 Votes