Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
Hmm, interesting start. I'm kinda wondering if this is a supernatural or scifi type thing. I get the feeling a certain nurse could be a succubus, but all the glitches from the memories kinda make it feel more like MC either had his mind altered with tech, or it could even be possible he's a cyborg or android

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
well enjoyed the first release so might as well replay again see what's changed though looks like its much easier to edit game files this time just used 0X52 mod seems to do the trick

Reactions: DebatingPanda

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
I like the artistic style of this AVN a lot. This games has a lot of potential. I might even support on subscribestar depending on the next update.

• Red Heart

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
May I ask all the distinguished gentlemen in here? :unsure:

Is this worth the 5 stars and the honor of having my salami stroked vigorously?

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
That's just how I portrayed her, of course that's not a necessity at all but there are for example girls IRL which are frightened of their first times and want to experience on their own beforehand, just to name one example. I agree with the defloration, I never saw blood in any AVN I played so that's something I'm planning to do the same.

I don't want to spoil anything about Janes story. The tattoo is on a visible spot, you can expect a choice menu to ask her about it when you see it clearly during upcoming scenes.

With she you mean Amber I assume, Amber and Alice are friends with benefits, if you don't like that, you can deactivate the lesbian content.

You don't have to do any commitments yet. You can fuck around with anybody but my current plan is to ask the player if he wants to commit to certain a certain person or a group of persons.
so if i disable the lesbian stuff are they not fwb at all or is that just not shown? Does the setting give different scenes/dialog or does it just skip the undesired content?

Reactions: battali0n

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
so if i disable the lesbian stuff are they not fwb at all or is that just not shown? Does the setting give different scenes/dialog or does it just skip the undesired content?
Not sure how it works later in the game but at the moment it's a different scene. There is no mention of the FWB thing at all.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Oh dear...seems I hit a nerve rofl...sorry not sorry.

Secondly, its not a kink...it's a power play trip by insecure boys who can't stand that someone had a life before them and they can no longer be all powerful and 'the man' by being a girls first and only.

Seriously, get the fuck over yourselves.

Harem = power fantasy.
Bravo, you just learned what a harem is.
And a thing for virgins is a kink aka deflowering kink like any other kink.
You're just going to keep calling any and everyone who have different preferences and kinks “Insecure” you must be overcompensating for the man in the mirror. Aka you.
I am just going to acknowledge you as a troll and put you on ignore.
No point to keep derailing the thread with nonsense.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I installed the update, but the game still ends the same place as before, right after the ending stats page, when I load my save. I guess it's just been reworked?

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 36 Votes