Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Read between the lines :FacePalm:
It wasn't demanding because of the context that you'd only have understood if you were here when this thread was brand new. You apparently weren't here for it so you wouldn't know that those comments weren't coming out of a vacuum.

Yes, you have zero self awareness about this issue. Dev's get in trouble with patreon for just talking about making an incest patch. If you really want to dredge up quotes maybe dredge up the one where I said I'll probably play this game without the patch. All you're doing here is being combative and kink shaming. You don't like incest then don't use the patch, simple.

Either way I'm not responding to your nonsense anymore. You've derailed this thread enough with it.
Wasn't you, was someone else on page 2.

But the dev DM'ed me that he'd initially had the game tagged for incest (I suppose on accident) even though there was no incest in the game and it wouldn't officially be supported. So that's where the miscommunication would come from.
I filter to not even show incest tagged games most the time, so I didn't even see this game until he removed the tag.

Last edited:

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
what? what I was talking about was exactly incest fans shoving their shit into every VN. They demand "uncensor" patches for a non incest VN that was never censored.
THAT IS WHAT SPAWNED THIS ENTIRE STRING OF COMMENTS.
was an incest fan wanting to force incest into a game that was not about incest. Many incest fans in this thread wanting a patch until one got made, while the developer said he'd never officially support it.
Like I don't care as long as their games are tagged appropriately so they can be filtered, but I do tire of incest fans wanting to force their fetish into everything.
The funny thing about NTR is that people are so vehemently against it, that developers who do include anything remotely NTR like not even a girl that the MC is involved with being caught having sex so more voyeurism than anything, they make an option to skip the "NTR", and NTR centered games are just easily filtered, and any NTR in a non NTR centered game is made optional. So NTR fans are actually more tolerable because Devs don't write thinly veiled NTR and then swap some pronouns to make it "not NTR" on the release. Devs instead err on the side of caution to avoid pissing off people who don't like NTR instead lol.
Dude when the game came out it quite literally had patch coming soon, and if you were in the discord you would have known that the patch was being worked on by someone there, and sure the dev won't support it because of patreons rules but you can't seriously think that incest fans wouldn't want a patch if it says that its coming soon

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Oh boy. I chose the option that gave me relationship points with Naomi during the sex scene and it gave me an evil affinity. If I don't go for that option I get a neutral affinity.

So that's one decision that changes your affinity but what are the others? I suppose the shower scene with Jane could be one.

Reactions: DebatingPanda

Scaredrow

Oct 11, 2023
H1M If you have played the game with my patch and you didn't like it, please leave a comment in my thread (link) or message me directly with your concerns. Don't let yourself be swayed by the various opinions circulating and try it out for yourself. If you're not interested, simply disregard it.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
At first, I didn't like this game because it only gave the options for pepperoni and veggie for the pizza. What type of Neanderthal doesn't order a Hawaiian pizza? Ridiculous.
But then the DVD logo hit the corner of the screen, so I decided to forgive the dev for their heinous pizza indiscretion.

All-in-all, this was such a good surprise out of nowhere, which was very needed after a disappointing update to one of my newly favorite games. This game quickly took that spot in my top 5 HS games.

Great story. Nice LI's. Doubly-niice because twins. Renders are up there with the best HS games. UI and options show the dev gives a shit about QOL. Good amount and good use of choices as well.

I'm getting my hopes up for this one (because I haven't learned my lesson yet). Very nice start, DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
At first, I didn't like this game because it only gave the options for pepperoni and veggie for the pizza. What type of Neanderthal doesn't order a Hawaiian pizza? Ridiculous.
But then the DVD logo hit the corner of the screen, so I decided to forgive the dev for their heinous pizza indiscretion.

All-in-all, this was such a good surprise out of nowhere, which was very needed after a disappointing update to one of my newly favorite games. This game quickly took that spot in my top 5 HS games.

Great story. Nice LI's. Doubly-niice because twins. Renders are up there with the best HS games. UI and options show the dev gives a shit about QOL. Good amount and good use of choices as well.

I'm getting my hopes up for this one (because I haven't learned my lesson yet). Very nice start, DebatingPanda
Haha, sorry that I could only provide two options! It all came down to the assets I could use tbh. I'm a big fan of Hawaiian pizza, too. Don't tell anybody.

Finally someone mentions the DVD logo, you even get an extra line of text if you wait long enough for it to happen! About 12 seconds IIRC.

I'm stunned to hear that I've earned a spot in your top 5 HS games!

Thank you very much! Even though I understand "gives a shit about QOL" more like I don't care, I actually do care, don't I? :unsure:

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Haha, sorry that I could only provide two options! It all came down to the assets I could use tbh. I'm a big fan of Hawaiian pizza, too. Don't tell anybody.

Finally someone mentions the DVD logo, you even get an extra line of text if you wait long enough for it to happen! About 12 seconds IIRC.

I'm stunned to hear that I've earned a spot in your top 5 HS games!

Thank you very much! Even though I understand "gives a shit about QOL" more like I don't care, I actually do care, don't I? :unsure:
You're secret is safe with me ;)
I figured it would hit the corner, I just needed to be patient. I mean, what type of psychopath would put that in the game and not give us the satisfaction?

And most devs nowadays jus throw renders into Renpy with a script and call it a day. The little extras scattered about, the option to disable les content knowing that harem fans often don't like it.. though I'll never turn it off, it's nice to see a dev that understands his audience is divided on topics and gives them options around it.

Oh, and the bedrooms aren't just a bed, dresser, and nightstands. Like, you really did build the environment to be enjoyable.

• Red Heart

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
You're secret is safe with me ;)
I figured it would hit the corner, I just needed to be patient. I mean, what type of psychopath would put that in the game and not give us the satisfaction?

And most devs nowadays jus throw renders into Renpy with a script and call it a day. The little extras scattered about, the option to disable les content knowing that harem fans often don't like it.. though I'll never turn it off, it's nice to see a dev that understands his audience is divided on topics and gives them options around it.

Oh, and the bedrooms aren't just a bed, dresser, and nightstands. Like, you really did build the environment to be enjoyable.
Hehe, thank you!
True, true and true, if I would find that in a game and it would not hit the corner at some point I would become a psychopath for sure. :LOL:

I added the lesbian toggle later one, I really didn't know that this is a topic, but everyone is different I guess :D. Have a look at the non lesbian scene too, it turned out kind of nice in my opinion! Just disable the setting and enable it afterwards again, nothing changes choice-wise.

For the bedrooms, I added and removed stuff until I was satisfied with them. I also build the entire interior of the twins and her mom house, it was empty at the beginning!

Reactions: ryansFLYIN

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Well, we don't have to guess what her favorite position is. :LOL:

ouch, woken up in the hospital, MC gets a phone.
So I clicked the "Characters" icon... and all hell broke loose.

Had to go through a bucketload of tracebacks collecting these...
Code:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/dev.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/doctor.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/haley.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/lana.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/leo.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/mi.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/mia.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/td.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/venus.png'.
Also, it looks like the icons on the phone screen are miss-aligned. At the bottom edge there's a small red line visible which gives access to a cheat screen. But can't get the icon fully in view, not by dragging or scrolling.

Last edited:

Arato23

Apr 19, 2021
Lmaoooooooo no they don't they always go to non ntr games and start asking for ntr. And they know they will start a shitstorm by doing so they just dont care.
As you said, they are not the most liked crowd there is. And why is that??? Because they always want to inject their fetish into every game, if they stayed in their own games like you say then no one would give a fuck about them. Or do you see much hate for scat, hardcore femdom, sissification, gay, etc??? Those are extremely niche tags like ntr but they are not hated at all because their fans understand it is niche and they dont try to mix them with other tags.
You are either very new here or you are just lying, lets look at real example actually of a very popular game. The genesis Order has no ntr. Yet you see dudes like this:

And those are just some examples in a single game that didnt get deleted for ntr bait, even though that dev said from the beginning there wouldnt be any ntr. Same happens in most games.
Incest fans just ask for patches that changes text shit like landlady to mom, they are not asking for a fundamental change to the game like ntr fans do. And with patreon being hard on incest lately thats all they can get.
Mostly what I have a problem with IS the thinly veiled incest games where they just swapped mom to landlady etc and then throw in a patch. Often they don't label themselves as incest in tags and even the dev will defend it's not an incest game despite the thin veil. "We can't, I'm your maid" is just.. stupid.

Here I'm thankful that the dev had clearly made it not even feasible that these characters are related, unless a more extensive rewrite is done. There's no lazy "landlady" or "maid" when it's a friend's mom you've only talked to once or twice.

NTR doesn't have that issue, and I think, a lot of it is people are super sensitive to NTR and develop extremely broad definition of what NTR is. NTR is, you're in a relationship with the woman, and she fucks someone else in front of you. But other people here will say NTR is just any dick aside from the MC's being visible. Even if you have 0 relationship to the woman in question and it's a "Voyeurism" scene rather than NTR, they'll still make it optional for people who are really sensitive to their own definition of what NTR is.
Funnier yet, you can have games where the MC causes NTR for an NPC, and nobody flags that as NTR.
Good example is Agent 17. You can catch your teacher, who you have 0 sexual contact with yourself, fucking the school headmaster. You are given the option to skip "NTR" but reality is, all you can do with it is Voyeurism and then take a picture for blackmail material.
Meanwhile you can fuck Aria the cheerleader while her boyfriend waits in another room..... and that is not tagged as NTR... but it actually is NTR, just with the MC being the "bull" and not the "cuck". I haven't in particular seen complaints about that but I haven't poured through that game's thread so maybe some people do.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Well, we don't have to guess what her favorite position is. :LOL:

ouch, woken up in the hospital, MC gets a phone.
So I clicked the "Characters" icon... and all hell broke loose.

Had to go through a bucketload of tracebacks collecting these...
Code:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/dev.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/doctor.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/haley.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/lana.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/leo.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/mi.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/mia.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/td.png'.
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/thumbnails/venus.png'.
Also, it looks like the icons on the phone screen are miss-aligned. At the bottom edge there's a small red line visible which gives access to a cheat screen. But can't get the icon fully in view, not by dragging or scrolling.
Don't know which mod or tool you used to unlock these characters but they are no thumbnails for them available so that won't work at all. :unsure:

The cheat app is for testing purposes, needs to remain hidden :geek:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Don't know which mod or tool you used to unlock these characters but they are no thumbnails for them available so that won't work at all. :unsure:
Ok, that one is solved. Decompiling gave unexpected errors.

Did that only because when I tried to extract a file/linenr for a spelling error, I got a blank result from the linecache call.
And that spelling error turned out to be the patch too...

The cheat app is for testing purposes, needs to remain hidden :geek:
Same cause...

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Mostly what I have a problem with IS the thinly veiled incest games where they just swapped mom to landlady etc and then throw in a patch. Often they don't label themselves as incest in tags and even the dev will defend it's not an incest game despite the thin veil. "We can't, I'm your maid" is just.. stupid.

Here I'm thankful that the dev had clearly made it not even feasible that these characters are related, unless a more extensive rewrite is done. There's no lazy "landlady" or "maid" when it's a friend's mom you've only talked to once or twice.

NTR doesn't have that issue, and I think, a lot of it is people are super sensitive to NTR and develop extremely broad definition of what NTR is. NTR is, you're in a relationship with the woman, and she fucks someone else in front of you. But other people here will say NTR is just any dick aside from the MC's being visible. Even if you have 0 relationship to the woman in question and it's a "Voyeurism" scene rather than NTR, they'll still make it optional for people who are really sensitive to their own definition of what NTR is.
Funnier yet, you can have games where the MC causes NTR for an NPC, and nobody flags that as NTR.
Good example is Agent 17. You can catch your teacher, who you have 0 sexual contact with yourself, fucking the school headmaster. You are given the option to skip "NTR" but reality is, all you can do with it is Voyeurism and then take a picture for blackmail material.
Meanwhile you can fuck Aria the cheerleader while her boyfriend waits in another room..... and that is not tagged as NTR... but it actually is NTR, just with the MC being the "bull" and not the "cuck". I haven't in particular seen complaints about that but I haven't poured through that game's thread so maybe some people do.
Why people will complain when mc is doing the cucking lmao

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Ok, that one is solved. Decompiling gave unexpected errors.

Did that only because when I tried to extract a file/linenr for a spelling error, I got a blank result from the linecache call.
And that spelling error turned out to be the patch too...

Same cause...
Currently the phone app position setting is build around the (normally) available apps. So additional apps are below the maximum vertical position.

May I ask which tool you used, so I might be able to prevent this in future updates.:)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Currently the phone app position setting is build around the (normally) available apps. So additional apps are below the maximum vertical position.

May I ask which tool you used, so I might be able to prevent this in future updates.:)
I doubt there's anything you can do to prevent someone from unpacking rpa files and decompiling rpyc files. Afterall, Ren'Py itself must be able to read/execute them.
And since that's written in Python, there's always going to be tools out there mimicking those actions.

There are various tools out there, I wouldn't even know all of them, ranging from scripts to executables.
The unpacking itself wasn't what caused it, but the decompiling of rpyc files turned out to have produced some errors parsing the AST tree in 4 files. And wouldn't you know it, all 4 files are part of the EMR-Phone folder.

Like I said, there are various tools out there, but most seem to use a version of UnRpyc.
No doubt whoever wrote it or someone else running into similar issues in another game will find a fix.

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Yeah I'm not complaining there just I'm surprised nobody else has because it technically is NTR
True, but the difference between tagging it with or not having that tag is from which viewpoint it's observed.
If the MC is the one shagging someone else's wife/girlfriend in front of that someone, fine, no problem.
But if the MC is on the unwilling receiving end, that's a different story and then the tag should be present.
If the MC is ok with the situation, and doesn't see it as something to get a kick from, it would technically be sharing. But even that is a touchy area for most.
Personally, games with the MC on the receiving end I will never consider, but the other way around, MC going to town on someone else's wife/girlfriend, I have zero issues with.

Although I think for this game it's a moot discussion as it doesn't appear there's ever going to be that kind of a situation.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 40 Votes