Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1698786574927.png

Happy Halloween

Hi all,
I wish everyone a happy Halloween!
If you’re going to play the game today, enjoy the main menu music! It’s only once per year.
I also wanted to talk a little bit about the development status of the game: As some of you already know, I work full-time alongside the game. So, I obviously can't achieve the update frequency of developers who have the privilege of working full-time on their games. However, I invest most of my spare time in thinking about game-related matters and continuing to develop the game.
My plan for version 0.2 is to reach an equivalent number of renders as I have in version 0.1. Just as a side note, for version 0.3 and beyond, I may consider changing the update cycle to include less content in more frequent updates. This decision will be based on the overall feedback I gain from the second version. (I'm currently limiting my ability to promote the game on the platforms where I upload it by having longer update intervals instead of having new content every two weeks or so.)
But that's future thinking, not relevant for the present. I would estimate that, render-wise, Chapter 2 is currently about 20% complete. It's been two weeks since I started working on it, so I believe that's a good progress, at least for me.
I will also tally the votes for the monthly 4K render and start to create something for you!
Additionally, if you are eligible for requesting a render, please don't hesitate to message me directly if you want one!
Enjoy the Halloween render!
- Panda

w123t4

May 26, 2019
First time to try the game, still need more time to see for future updates, putting the game in waiting list.
What is the meaning of Lis being appreciated or have reservation about mc choices, just +/- love points from the Li or there will be some future affect? Moreover, what is the different between affection and submissive path? Will being good, neutral or evil mainly change the story?
Anya and Lucy which one is the older sis? Also, they are the best!:p
The DVD logo and "it is safe to turn off your computer" make me believe that you and I are probably on the same age level. :LOL:
Some how I get the feel that in the future update there will be a moment simon ntr mc in the back, and wtf why simon is in the gallery too? Will we have gay scenes in the future?:eek:
What type of harem is this game? The type that mc play with the girls but finally need to choose one only in the end or mc can get all girls in the ending? :unsure:
So how is the pregnancy system going to work? We need to creampie them as many as possible or we only need to choose a special choice in a specific time? Can wait to share some brother's love to both sisters and see how mc surprised by knowing both of them are pregnant in the same time(better to show in the middle of the story, pregnancy only in the ending of the game are so boring)!:p
So is lilith also a Li I wonder?:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
First time to try the game, still need more time to see for future updates, putting the game in waiting list.
What is the meaning of Lis being appreciated or have reservation about mc choices, just +/- love points from the Li or there will be some future affect? Moreover, what is the different between affection and submissive path? Will being good, neutral or evil mainly change the story?
Anya and Lucy which one is the older sis? Also, they are the best!:p
The DVD logo and "it is safe to turn off your computer" make me believe that you and I are probably on the same age level. :LOL:
Some how I get the feel that in the future update there will be a moment simon ntr mc in the back, and wtf why simon is in the gallery too? Will we have gay scenes in the future?:eek:
What type of harem is this game? The type that mc play with the girls but finally need to choose one only in the end or mc can get all girls in the ending? :unsure:
So how is the pregnancy system going to work? We need to creampie them as many as possible or we only need to choose a special choice in a specific time? Can wait to share some brother's love to both sisters and see how mc surprised by knowing both of them are pregnant in the same time(better to show in the middle of the story, pregnancy only in the ending of the game are so boring)!:p
So is lilith also a Li I wonder?:unsure:
Hey there! Hope you like the game overall, let's go over your questions:

1. When you select a choice which the specific person likes or dislikes you get a message (can be disabled in the options menu), it's just so you have a hint if the person liked it. These points already have affects on the game, let's say for example the letter you get from Lucy after she leaves the hospital: There are three variants based on your affection with her. And that's just one part.

2. Good / Neutral / Evil points will affect the story / ending, for sure. You will be able to get back on the good track (if you ended the first chapter with evil), so no worries.

3. Anya is the slightly older twin. Happy to hear that you like them!

4. I can neither confirm nor deny a same age level. ;)

5. There will be no gay scenes. I will remove him from the gallery in 0.2 though, so no confusion will come up about that. Remember that he wanted to go to a special place? Wanted to include it under his image but that plan was changed.

6. You can play with the girls but don't need to choose only one, you can have all or none, whichever you want. That's the plan.

7. Not sure about that right now, pregnancy at the ending is obviously way easier to realize than during the gameplay, which is why most people will do it that way. I'm only a single developer, have that in mind. Will see how I'll realize that at some point. Would love to implement that into the story though.

8. I don't want to spoil anything, so no answer to the Lilith question. :p

Stay tuned, chapter 2 is about 25% done already!

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
cat fight
Hey there! Hope you like the game overall, let's go over your questions:

1. When you select a choice which the specific person likes or dislikes you get a message (can be disabled in the options menu), it's just so you have a hint if the person liked it. These points already have affects on the game, let's say for example the letter you get from Lucy after she leaves the hospital: There are three variants based on your affection with her. And that's just one part.

2. Good / Neutral / Evil points will affect the story / ending, for sure. You will be able to get back on the good track (if you ended the first chapter with evil), so no worries.

3. Anya is the slightly older twin. Happy to hear that you like them!

4. I can neither confirm nor deny a same age level. ;)

5. There will be no gay scenes. I will remove him from the gallery in 0.2 though, so no confusion will come up about that. Remember that he wanted to go to a special place? Wanted to include it under his image but that plan was changed.

6. You can play with the girls but don't need to choose only one, you can have all or none, whichever you want. That's the plan.

7. Not sure about that right now, pregnancy at the ending is obviously way easier to realize than during the gameplay, which is why most people will do it that way. I'm only a single developer, have that in mind. Will see how I'll realize that at some point. Would love to implement that into the story though.

8. I don't want to spoil anything, so no answer to the Lilith question. :p

Stay tuned, chapter 2 is about 25% done already!
Thanks for answering! Although seems I still forgot to ask a few questions last time.
1, Always get the neutral and evil one but never get a good even I don't check out the girls, choose not looking at the lewd scene and maximum their love points like a saint! So what is the definition of mc to become good/neutral/bad?:unsure:
2, Take this status for example, the potential impregnation point are 1/4 I think? But how come there are total 4 points even there is only 1 sex scene in the current game? Not to say there are something like total 10 of raw sex and 22 of cumshots, I am feeling very confused, are there some hidden sex scenes that are not visible in the gallery?:unsure: screenshot0001.png
3, There are clickable items? Total miss all of them during the gameplay, what is the reward of unlocking them? :LOL:
4, Will there be catfight between the Lis? Not talking about pulling hair or scratching faces, just want to see something like the Li become jealous when mc is attracted by other Li and they use some tricks to pull the other's leg in order to take back mc.:p

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
cat fight

Thanks for answering! Although seems I still forgot to ask a few questions last time.
1, Always get the neutral and evil one but never get a good even I don't check out the girls, choose not looking at the lewd scene and maximum their love points like a saint! So what is the definition of mc to become good/neutral/bad?:unsure:
2, Take this status for example, the potential impregnation point are 1/4 I think? But how come there are total 4 points even there is only 1 sex scene in the current game? Not to say there are something like total 10 of raw sex and 22 of cumshots, I am feeling very confused, are there some hidden sex scenes that are not visible in the gallery?:unsure: View attachment 3085459
3, There are clickable items? Total miss all of them during the gameplay, what is the reward of unlocking them? :LOL:
4, Will there be catfight between the Lis? Not talking about pulling hair or scratching faces, just want to see something like the Li become jealous when mc is attracted by other Li and they use some tricks to pull the other's leg in order to take back mc.:p
The brackets are a persistent count so it includes replays. Karm is I believe based on your AI value. Off the top of my head picking the best option during the sex "dream" with the nurse at the end gives you -1 AI point and puts you on the "evil" alignment.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
cat fight

2, Take this status for example, the potential impregnation point are 1/4 I think? But how come there are total 4 points even there is only 1 sex scene in the current game? Not to say there are something like total 10 of raw sex and 22 of cumshots, I am feeling very confused, are there some hidden sex scenes that are not visible in the gallery?:unsure: View attachment 3085459
You're welcome :)

1. Good is relative, you will never be able to reach that (in chapter 1). Seriously, there is currently no way in version 0.1.1. No worries though, there will be in later versions!

2. As already pointed out by mommys these are the Overall stats, including every playthrough :) the first number is relevant for the playthrough. I'm open for suggestions how to make the display more obvious!

3. Yes they are, also keeping track of them through every playthrough, they include minor jokes / infos and maybe even a little bit of non-spoiler story. In version 0.1.1 I implemented a hint in the tutorial. :D

4. Ah that's why there is a cat fight at the beginning of your post hehe, nothing planned that way, yet. LI jealous is something I can think of though.

w123t4

May 26, 2019

1. Good is relative, you will never be able to reach that (in chapter 1). Seriously, there is currently no way in version 0.1.1. No worries though, there will be in later versions!

2. As already pointed out by mommys these are the Overall stats, including every playthrough :) the first number is relevant for the playthrough. I'm open for suggestions how to make the display more obvious!

3. Yes they are, also keeping track of them through every playthrough, they include minor jokes / infos and maybe even a little bit of non-spoiler story. In version 0.1.1 I implemented a hint in the tutorial. :D

4. Ah that's why there is a cat fight at the beginning of your post hehe, nothing planned that way, yet. LI jealous is something I can think of though.
In my opinion the status list is fine, just don't make it count in every playthrough since some may try in different round to play in different karma or get missing scenes. Clean the data after finished current update content and start recording new data only in new game to prevent confusion.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

I am just sad there is not something similar for the girls

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
In my opinion the status list is fine, just don't make it count in every playthrough since some may try in different round to play in different karma or get missing scenes. Clean the data after finished current update content and start recording new data only in new game to prevent confusion.
How about a setting in the options menu to delete the overall sexual stat counter?

I am just sad there is not something similar for the girls
I remember that you wanted that :D. Specifically, with whom did the MC do what, right?
For example how about something like this at the end screen:
- X gave you 5 blowjob(s)
- You had sex with X 4 times.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
How about a setting in the options menu to delete the overall sexual stat counter?

I remember that you wanted that :D. Specifically, with whom did the MC do what, right?
It could work but the most straight forward one would still be only count the data per 1 gameplay since people may forget to delete it and cause misunderstanding. If current story have 2 creampie opportunity but player only encounter 1 then only show 1/2 no matter how many times player had replayed.

Reactions: wiseold6996

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

yup blowjobs, handjobs, facials, amount of cum swallowed etc. I think it would be better to be in stat screen than in the end though.
It could work but the most straight forward one would still be only count the data per 1 gameplay since people may forget to delete it and cause misunderstanding. If current story have 2 creampie opportunity but player only encounter 1 then only show 1/2 no matter how many times player had replayed.
I agree. Its going to get confusing later on

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Yeah, but I like to see the overall stats so I won't remove it. Which is why I'm open to suggestions for other display options. Maybe I could make two pages out of it. One for the playthrough stats and one for overall. Then there wouldn't be a 1 (2) but a 1 and on the other page a 2.

yup blowjobs, handjobs, facials, amount of cum swallowed etc. I think it would be better to be in stat screen than in the end though.

I agree. Its going to get confusing later on
I could implement something for that, would obviously only work for new playthroughs but that's a minor inconvenience. I'll see if I can incorporate it into version 0.2.

• Love
Reactions: wiseold6996

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah, but I like to see the overall stats so I won't remove it. Which is why I'm open to suggestions for other display options. Maybe I could make two pages out of it. One for the playthrough stats and one for overall. Then there wouldn't be a 1 (2) but a 1 and on the other page a 2.

I could implement something for that, would obviously only work for new playthroughs but that's a minor inconvenience. I'll see if I can incorporate it into version 0.2.
Can you tell me what the evil route will consists of? Will the girls become more sluttier and wear sluttier clothes ? Will there be stuff like collaring them?

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Can you tell me what the evil route will consists of? Will the girls become more sluttier and wear sluttier clothes ? Will there be stuff like collaring them?
Not decided yet, the tags "Bdsm, Mind break, Corruption" are listed as possible but I'm not sure how it would fit into the overall game. The "evil" route will open the possibility for "evil" story choices and will change the ending obviously.

Making cloth changes throughout the game is far more time consuming than it might look like, every render would need to exists multiple times depending on the clothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenOwl

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Not decided yet, the tags "Bdsm, Mind break, Corruption" are listed as possible but I'm not sure how it would fit into the overall game. The "evil" route will open the possibility for special choices and will change the ending obviously.

Making cloth changes throughout the game is far more time consuming than it might look like, every render would need to exists multiple times depending on the clothing.
I would be very disappointed if I need to always be evil in order to make the creampie choice available, already kind of piss about being neutral cannot choose the real life sex in the sex dream. :cautious:

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I would be very disappointed if I need to always be evil in order to make the creampie choice available, already kind of piss about being neutral cannot choose the real life sex in the sex dream. :cautious:
You won't need to be evil, no worries. I didn't mean sexual, but story choices.

Edit: w123t4 I misread your second sentence, sorry about that. To answer it: You don't need to be neutral / evil / good to choose the first option during the dream, they are other more obvious requirements like having enough affection points with Naomi. :)

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 40 Votes