How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
How much content wise is there between the corruption and love points system in the game? Or is it still the same scenes just with slightly different possibilities? Thanks.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I take it none of these new extreme kinks will be avoidable like the rape scenes aren't? Skippable at least.

aihikari

May 18, 2019
Interesting and engaging stories but... freckle is a huge turn off for me. My deepest apologies that I can't enjoy this game.

Still, best of luck to the dev.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Not a bad game if it wasn't for all that horror stuff and waste of bodies.
All that may lead back to his family and friends, and that's something you don't want to see.
I hope they solve the case fast, so the people you don't want to see get hurt end up dead.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
:FacePalm: You do know, that an impregnation isn't always successful? And it's not always the mans or womans fault, just nature deciding, that it shouldn't happen. Also, if you cum inside a woman, when she is off her cycle, there is nothing to impregnate. So your comment was more than...(insert something of your imagination).

B2T, extreme fetishes, ok, not sure if you do yourself a favor with this poll and the fetishes you plan, dev. Some people like some of the fetishes, but the more extreme don't find always fans. My suggestion: make them optional. Then people who want to see it, can choose to do, and everyone else can skip them. Also, like mentioned before, creampie ≠ pregnancy. A creampie can lead to a pregnancy, but doesn't have to. Some guys got the fantasy to cum in every girl they fuck, but that doesn't mean that they also like to impregnate the girl or would like to fuck a pregnant girl.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well, creampie is pregnancy to me.
So does that mean you are going to put in pregnancy in this game/VN?

Creampie and getting a girl pregnant is one thing, creampieing and not getting anyone pregnant is another.

Don't really know if I want to try this one again if whats in the poll ends up in this game/VN.

• Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
:FacePalm: You do know, that an impregnation isn't always successful? And it's not always the mans or womans fault, just nature deciding, that it shouldn't happen. Also, if you cum inside a woman, when she is off her cycle, there is nothing to impregnate. So your comment was more than...(insert something of your imagination).

B2T, extreme fetishes, ok, not sure if you do yourself a favor with this poll and the fetishes you plan, dev. Some people like some of the fetishes, but the more extreme don't find always fans. My suggestion: make them optional. Then people who want to see it, can choose to do, and everyone else can skip them. Also, like mentioned before, creampie ≠ pregnancy. A creampie can lead to a pregnancy, but doesn't have to. Some guys got the fantasy to cum in every girl they fuck, but that doesn't mean that they also like to impregnate the girl or would like to fuck a pregnant girl.
Thx Doc, feel so educated now :*

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
So does that mean you are going to put in pregnancy in this game/VN?

Creampie and getting a girl pregnant is one thing, creampieing and not getting anyone pregnant is another.

Don't really know if I want to try this one again if whats in the poll ends up in this game/VN.
Uhm, I can't give spoilers for the game, but I said that from the beginning. There will be many pregnant women. But that will not mean that the game ends there.

3.20 star(s) 75 Votes