How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackicexone

Feb 20, 2019
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

View attachment 1323711

June 10, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version Chapter 6 / Part1

Download Mod-Ch6P1 (~96MB)
- Workupload

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Ch6P1 (~465MB)
- Workupload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1769425 View attachment 1769426 View attachment 1769427 View attachment 1769428 View attachment 1769429 View attachment 1769430 View attachment 1769431
Getting tons of script errors after installing the mod

Reactions: JED69

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Getting tons of script errors after installing the mod
I just download both the mod and this game/VN and they work with no problem.
You must unpack all files and place them in the "game" folder inside the main folder.

Reactions: KoGa3

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
With your description I assume you maybe have moved my files into a wrong folder or they are already double in there. I recommend a clean install again.
Same for me as well after putting everything in the game folder. Gonna try without the mod.

Reactions: JED69

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Ahhh yesss!!! The parade of yellow belly pseudo perverts.... This is a game for the truly depraved!!! Stay away from it and STFU!! That's if you have issues with the content!!! There's lots of stuff on this site to stimulate ur pp!!! There's a little something for everybody here.. Dev... keep on killing them with your vision man.. This is the most fun VN I've picked up in a long time....THE AGGRESSION IS THE TICKET!!! There are some of us out there exactly like this!!!

Reactions: CircaAD and hash19

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
Ahhh yesss!!! The parade of yellow belly pseudo perverts.... This is a game for the truly depraved!!! Stay away from it and STFU!! That's if you have issues with the content!!! There's lots of stuff on this site to stimulate ur pp!!! There's a little something for everybody here.. Dev... keep on killing them with your vision man.. This is the most fun VN I've picked up in a long time....THE AGGRESSION IS THE TICKET!!! There are some of us out there exactly like this!!!
eab6a8cc326bc8b70d43524a972469de.gif

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Why people get to vote for some shit fetishes and twice for foot fetish, but where are loli, romance, harem, virgin, incest, creampie, pregnancy - my 4 favorite fetishes? :\
That's 7 not 4 and there all mine too.

EthanKrautz

Now I have seen several times now the wrong person talking and here is one I just can't allow to go on any longer.
This should be "Jessica" not "Sofia" Betweensalvationandabyss 2022-06-10 11-21-45-26.jpg and like I said several more I have seen.

Pinging you again. EthanKrautz
This should be MC's name not Sofia.
Betweensalvationandabyss 2022-06-10 13-39-44-51.jpg

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I really wanted to vote but to be honest with you even though I like the game and its story.
As much as i'd like to vote for option 1 (Pussy) I can't actually vote for option 1 because of choice 1 fisting which is a complete turn off for me Apart from that I like choices 2,3,4,5 and 6 in Option 1 (Pussy)
And none of the vote option's or choices in them do anything at all for me.
Including the last two vote option's.
Which bring's to why I posted is it just my eyesight or are Vote Options 8 and 9 the same thing.
Or is there a suttle diffrence i'm not aware of between option 8 Foot fetish and option 9 Foot fetish?

Just wondering.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
I really wanted to vote but to be honest with you even though I like the game and its story.
As much as i'd like to vote for option 1 (Pussy) I can't actually vote for option 1 because of choice 1 fisting which is a complete turn off for me Apart from that I like choices 2,3,4,5 and 6 in Option 1 (Pussy)
And none of the vote option's or choices in them do anything at all for me.
Including the last two vote option's.
Which bring's to why I posted is it just my eyesight or are Vote Options 8 and 9 the same thing.
Or is there a suttle diffrence i'm not aware of between option 8 Foot fetish and option 9 Foot fetish?

Just wondering.
I think I put it before, option 8 and 9 are the same, it's just that when I refreshed the page by mistake it was duplicated, and since someone voted, I couldn't change it anymore.

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Same for me as well after putting everything in the game folder. Gonna try without the mod.
Just checking to see if this worked for you and if I should uninstall the mod. as I am also getting a ton of roll-back errors specifically when the new character is being introduced.

Reactions: Macgamer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Need some more tags for this.
Creampie.
Urination .
Footjob.
Groping.
Interracial.
Voyeurism. (Both mothers have spied on MC in sexual acts with Sofia so far.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And taking the dev's word on it there may even be pregnancy in this game/VN.
Well, creampie is pregnancy to me.

3.20 star(s) 75 Votes