Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I'm not Drooskati, but I suspect it's because no one leaked the android version. The game isn't officially released for free anymore, so if no one bothers to leak the latest android build then it's stuck with an older release.
Ok thanks for the enlightenment much appreciated

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Drooskati...
How come Android port is only updated to Chapter 5 on title page? Is there a particular reason and/or is that something you can change to get to chapter 8?
Because no one has leaked the Android version. I actually didn't make an official Android release for a couple chapters due to the file size, but Renpy now has a legitimate method of getting around the 2gb limit. It requires a webserver though (which I have). Android is available on Itch :)

Side note: If you buy on Itch, you get the Android version AND a Steam key if you want it :p

Reactions: ename144

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Because no one has leaked the Android version. I actually didn't make an official Android release for a couple chapters due to the file size, but Renpy now has a legitimate method of getting around the 2gb limit. It requires a webserver though (which I have). Android is available on Itch :)

Side note: If you buy on Itch, you get the Android version AND a Steam key if you want it :p
Ok well that definitely answered my question so thanks and buying something to consider also

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes