Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Drooskati...
How come Android port is only updated to Chapter 5 on title page? Is there a particular reason and/or is that something you can change to get to chapter 8?
Because no one has leaked the Android version. I actually didn't make an official Android release for a couple chapters due to the file size, but Renpy now has a legitimate method of getting around the 2gb limit. It requires a webserver though (which I have). Android is available on Itch :)

Side note: If you buy on Itch, you get the Android version AND a Steam key if you want it :p

Reactions: ename144

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Because no one has leaked the Android version. I actually didn't make an official Android release for a couple chapters due to the file size, but Renpy now has a legitimate method of getting around the 2gb limit. It requires a webserver though (which I have). Android is available on Itch :)

Side note: If you buy on Itch, you get the Android version AND a Steam key if you want it :p
Ok well that definitely answered my question so thanks and buying something to consider also

dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
Great game, feel like the 8 chapters flew by rather quickly (because the story was enjoyable lulw). Hope we get the new chapter soon.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Opinions? Better? Worse? Drunk and you just want dino nuggies?
Love them both. They work differently according to the scene, ambiance and action... In the first it seems she has stumbled upon something and is taking it in... The second seems more suitable for action: something appears before her and she's about to take action, for example, a full platter of dino nuggies without anyting to drink?

Keep pushing those beautiful images!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Well I am hungry so the dino nuggies sound good. But I think the original one is better. The new one looks blurry to me.

Jun 30, 2021
In my never ending goal of improvement, I'm dipping my toes into the world of Photoshop Brushes.

Original:

View attachment 3712612

New:

View attachment 3712613

Definitely the second one is better. I have a relative who is an old painter, and it always amazes me how much time he spends on the background and the position of the people in it. It seems to me that if the idea is to make it as cool and realistic as possible, the background should be vivid and the hero should both stand out and be organically present in the place. Sorry the reply came out a little snarky:)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
In my never ending goal of improvement, I'm dipping my toes into the world of Photoshop Brushes.

Original:

View attachment 3712612

New:

View attachment 3712613

They're both good, but honestly I prefer the first one. I like the way it focuses the attention on Hannah and gives us a good view of her. Obviously if you're going for a specific ambiance with an image then the added details in the second one might be better, but in a vacuum I'd go with the basic version. I'm simple that way.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I see Kaylee and all possibility of coherent...um...thing...that...you know when you...um...what was I saying...?

ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024
I played with the mod for the 1st time because I was curious about alternate choices and paths(so far i had managed to be a complete manwhore without help), and i noticed a lot of different variables.
Most of them are self explanatory but im baffled as to what the "Share" variable does?
even if i always choose the domination and submission choices, i can still always get a full harem and all the 3some/4some scenes, is it only useful for solo hannah playthroughs which ive never tried yet or am i misunderstanding/missing something?

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
I played with the mod for the 1st time because I was curious about alternate choices and paths(so far i had managed to be a complete manwhore without help), and i noticed a lot of different variables.
Most of them are self explanatory but im baffled as to what the "Share" variable does?
even if i always choose the domination and submission choices, i can still always get a full harem and all the 3some/4some scenes, is it only useful for solo hannah playthroughs which ive never tried yet or am i misunderstanding/missing something?
NGL, I'm somewhat confused. There is no dom/sub in the game apart from Emily wanting MC to play a bit rough with her. There is no 'share' variable in the game code. Also, how can you be a manwhore in a game where all your sexual opportunities are entirely created and controlled by Hannah? Can you be a bit more specific?

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
NGL, I'm somewhat confused. There is no dom/sub in the game apart from Emily wanting MC to play a bit rough with her. There is no 'share' variable in the game code. Also, how can you be a manwhore in a game where all your sexual opportunities are entirely created and controlled by Hannah? Can you be a bit more specific?
He's talking about the abandoned variables from Chapter 1. They were part of a system that was originally intended, but was cut from the game very early on.

That being said, I do not provide support or information on things that modify the game.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Drooskati since we've seen Hannah in Bare Winess, is there any chance we'll see that same scene but from Hannah's POV in Between Two Worlds?
Unfortunately, no. I was already beyond that part of the game when the crossover happened. I MIGHT go back and do some ret-con work with Storm and Slockie at some point, but my focus right now is Chapters 9 and 10 (10 is the finale).

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
He's talking about the abandoned variables from Chapter 1. They were part of a system that was originally intended, but was cut from the game very early on.
Ah. Yeah, I see 'emshare' and 'emsub'. The latter variable was never even set in game code.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Unfortunately, no. I was already beyond that part of the game when the crossover happened. I MIGHT go back and do some ret-con work with Storm and Slockie at some point, but my focus right now is Chapters 9 and 10 (10 is the finale).
Flashback scene of some sort can be worked in without throwing off the timeline but I also know it's a lot of added work if wasn't planned for previously. But it would be cool to see from BTW perspective

ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024
I meant manwhore without help in a 4th wall sense as in ive pursued a full harem without a mod on my OG save

That being said, I do not provide support or information on things that modify the game.
Thanks for taking time to explain, if theyre abandoned I'll just stick to my clean save with no mods.
I was just curious if I had missed possible content or scenes and was too lazy to try every dialogue choice in game

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes