jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Seriously tho, you've supported me for a long time, so here you go :) <3

View attachment 3658887
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
So I was getting caught up on Bare Witness and I was so fckn pumped when I see my girl on a video call with Hannah and Skylar. My reaction was the same as those teen girls at a fckn Taylor Swift concert

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Hey Drooskati.... Was you aware of Hannah and Skylar having a cameo in Bare Witness? I mean I know they're fictional characters, but how does that work?....Do you have to grant permission for something like that to happen?

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Storm provided me with the script and I made the art.
Yeah I saw the end credits after I had asked that last question. :unsure: ... So was the seed to share her boyfriend planted in Hannah's head through that video call with Mora? Inception created by way of the GWO

Last edited:

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Drooskati...
How come Android port is only updated to Chapter 5 on title page? Is there a particular reason and/or is that something you can change to get to chapter 8?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Drooskati...
How come Android port is only updated to Chapter 5 on title page? Is there a particular reason and/or is that something you can change to get to chapter 8?
I'm not Drooskati, but I suspect it's because no one leaked the android version. The game isn't officially released for free anymore, so if no one bothers to leak the latest android build then it's stuck with an older release.

Reactions: gojira667
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes