ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024
NGL, I'm somewhat confused. There is no dom/sub in the game apart from Emily wanting MC to play a bit rough with her. There is no 'share' variable in the game code. Also, how can you be a manwhore in a game where all your sexual opportunities are entirely created and controlled by Hannah? Can you be a bit more specific?
I meant manwhore without help in a 4th wall sense as in ive pursued a full harem without a mod on my OG save
He's talking about the abandoned variables from Chapter 1. They were part of a system that was originally intended, but was cut from the game very early on.

That being said, I do not provide support or information on things that modify the game.
Thanks for taking time to explain, if theyre abandoned I'll just stick to my clean save with no mods.
I was just curious if I had missed possible content or scenes and was too lazy to try every dialogue choice in game

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I meant manwhore without help in a 4th wall sense as in ive pursued a full harem without a mod on my OG save

Thanks for taking time to explain, if theyre abandoned I'll just stick to my clean save with no mods.
I was just curious if I had missed possible content or scenes and was too lazy to try every dialogue choice in game
Many of the choices in the game do not have immediate results anyway. I know that a lot (if not most) games have it so that you make a choice, and things happen right away as a result. But in BTW, it's a build up. So there's not much of a reason for people to try to branch dialogue at all times. BTW is designed in such a way for you to pick a direction and stick with it to the end.

That being said, I would estimate that about 60% of the story content is "middle of the road". You experience it no matter what you do. The remaining 40% of story is split half on the "good" path, and half on the "evil" path.

In regards to the sex content, as of right now, you can get about 95% of the adult content on both good/evil paths. But that's not to say you get everything no matter what. I can say that all NSFW scenes get an entry in the gallery. I'm also planning to have a chapter select system at full release so that people can replay specific chapters after completing the game, and choose which variables to go with. For example, say you did the game on the good path, but want to see what might have happened in some sections on the evil path. You would be able to go back to Chapter 6, select the evil path, and jump right into it.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
There's really nothing to pursue in this game, sex-wise. That said, there are scenes that are only available on the Good/harem path vs the others.

ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024
There's really nothing to pursue in this game, sex-wise. That said, there are scenes that are only available on the Good/harem path vs the others.
Well, in theory I could pursue the Hannah solo path if I disliked any of the other girls but since they're all written really well, I do always go for the Harem and for example i even make sure to always see the Bailey scene instead of the river talk scene.
Sorry if the way I worded is confusing, my native languague is Portuguese so I'm translating in my head when I write

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Well, in theory I could pursue the Hannah solo path if I disliked any of the other girls but since they're all written really well, I do always go for the Harem and for example i even make sure to always see the Bailey scene instead of the river talk scene.
Sorry if the way I worded is confusing, my native languague is Portuguese so I'm translating in my head when I write
No worries. Your English is just fine. In practice, I think the Hannah solo paths are worth playing, as are both the Evil and Good paths. Each offer different content. The difference between good and evil paths is quite obvious when the group visits Ghent.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Hey Drooskati

Have you ever given a guestimation of when the next update will be?... Or a certain goal you are striving to achieve in regards to timeframe? I know it's hard to do when you want your creation to be exactly what you envision. But I couldn't remember if you ever posted anything talking about that

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Hey Drooskati

Have you ever given a guestimation of when the next update will be?... Or a certain goal you are striving to achieve in regards to timeframe? I know it's hard to do when you want your creation to be exactly what you envision. But I couldn't remember if you ever posted anything talking about that
I'm doing the first alpha with the testers in about 7-10 days. That will contain about 60-65% of the update as a whole. I'm pushing hard, but I am not ready to put down any numbers officially.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I'm doing the first alpha with the testers in about 7-10 days. That will contain about 60-65% of the update as a whole. I'm pushing hard, but I am not ready to put down any numbers officially.
Nah man I'm not rushing anything... I'm all for taking the time to get it right. But shit, it's closer than I thought so that's some positive news

Reactions: ModiThorrson
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes