RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Chapter 9 Dev Update and Release Schedule

11 hours ago
Hello, everyone! It's time for an update and the long awaited release schedule! After a successful initial alpha test, I've been able to really dig down and push through a LOT of work. I actually wrote the single largest scene in the entire game, which will be in Chapter 9! It has been an amazing few weeks, and I'm incredibly motivated right now. It feels good!
So, what to expect. I believe that primary art and animation work will be done the weekend of the 16th. I will then shift my focus over to doing the music and sounds, which typically takes a few days at least. Beta testing will be begin no later than the 23rd. Allowing a week for testing and reworking anything they find, here are the likely access times by tier:
  • Alorine + Hannah tiers: August 28th
  • Skylar tier: September 2nd
  • Emily tier: September 8th
  • Player tier + Steam and Itch: September 12th
  • Curious tier: September 26th
Note that these are preliminary and subject to change. I do not foresee them changing, but in a live development situation, it's possible. Thank you all for your continued support and I look forward to hearing what you think of Chapter 9!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dev taking about 8 months for this release. One year per release. AVN Dev times getting crazy

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes