bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I remember one user in another thread that said that women with muscles makes him want to vomit*. I thought that must have been difficult since all humans (female or otherwise) have muscles. Some may not be as developed, but they still have muscles. I don't know about you, but seeing a woman without muscles, skin hanging loosely on a skeletal frame with no muscular tissue, is more likely to disturb me.

*He apparently had a negative reaction to the MC's athletic cousin--presumably by the cousin's athletic friend as well.
Reminds me of a webnovel* I read where the MC got an X-ray power. All was fine at first, but then the X-ray got more powerful so it didn't stop at the skin anymore, but the muscles behind. And he couldn't go back to the previous version.:LOL:

* No I don't remember the name. No it wasn't very good. I stopped reading after a few chapters.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Reminds me of a webnovel* I read where the MC got an X-ray power. All was fine at first, but then the X-ray got more powerful so it didn't stop at the skin anymore, but the muscles behind. And he couldn't go back to the previous version.:LOL:

* No I don't remember the name. No it wasn't very good. I stopped reading after a few chapters.
Be careful what you wish for....

• Wow
Reactions: bacienvu88

louisamay

Jan 2, 2021
If you're not on the Discord server yet, this is a good time to join. As a thank you to the community, I've giving away a video card :p AMD RX 6600. Just sayin.
I truly appreciate your generosity and artistry, and have put investing forward on Patreon -- but I'm having a hard time finding you on Discord. Help?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I just added a second card to the giveaway, and might even do a third.

Update: Third card is now confirmed. So the official prizes are now:

RX 6600
RX 7600
RTX 3060 12gb
You're going to make a few people happy with that give away. I wish everyone good luck. I'll join, but not for the give away, I already have a nice gpu. It'll be my first Discord I've joined.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I just added a second card to the giveaway, and might even do a third.

Update: Third card is now confirmed. So the official prizes are now:

RX 6600
RX 7600
RTX 3060 12gb
Are there requirements to joining the giveaway besides being a server member? I tried looking, but I think I may have missed them. A friend of mine is saving up to build a PC, and I thought this would be cool for them

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Are there requirements to joining the giveaway besides being a server member? I tried looking, but I think I may have missed them. A friend of mine is saving up to build a PC, and I thought this would be cool for them
There's a particular post in announcements and you have to click on the "tada" (firecracker?) emote on the post to enter.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I thought about it, but recently got a new computer of pretty good quality and I bought on steam, so don't want to take away from someone else.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Chapter 8 Progress Update!
Just a quick note about the progress of Chapter 8!
Environments - 29%
Writing - 29%
Rendering - 21%
Animation - 15%
Things are moving along quickly right now, and I expect to have the Writing bit up to 50% in the next two weeks. Rendering will be right behind it. Chapter 8 will be less branching than 7 was, and more story progression overall. Got a couple of twists planned too

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Want access to the game but don't want to do it through Steam or Itch, and don't want to get tied into a monthly subscription on Patreon/SS that you might forget about? Well, good news! My server is actually part of a test group with Discord to allow direct sales. In the channel list on the left, you'll notice a new "Server Shop" choice. You can actually buy access to the game through that!

If you choose to do so, you will get a special role and your choice of either a Steam key or an Itch.io key. Don't want those? Just want the direct access? That's fine too! A new channel has been created specifically for people who buy the game through Discord! Every time the game updates, you will have direct access to the new version FROM ME! I host the game on my own private web server! So no dealing with Mega file limits. No slow downloads from GoFile. Just high speed downloads directly from the dev!

The price will be the same as it is on Steam and Itch. When it goes on sale on those platforms, the price will be adjusted here as well. As always, I thank you for your support! You're all amazing :)

Discord link:

1693955771224.png

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Want access to the game but don't want to do it through Steam or Itch, and don't want to get tied into a monthly subscription on Patreon/SS that you might forget about? Well, good news! My server is actually part of a test group with Discord to allow direct sales. In the channel list on the left, you'll notice a new "Server Shop" choice. You can actually buy access to the game through that!
Do you get to keep more of the money for these sales than with Steam and Itch? Just curious. If so, that would be my preferred way to purchase.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

If you choose to do so, you will get a special role and your choice of either a Steam key or an Itch.io key. Don't want those? Just want the direct access? That's fine too! A new channel has been created specifically for people who buy the game through Discord! Every time the game updates, you will have direct access to the new version FROM ME! I host the game on my own private web server! So no dealing with Mega file limits. No slow downloads from GoFile. Just high speed downloads directly from the dev!

The price will be the same as it is on Steam and Itch. When it goes on sale on those platforms, the price will be adjusted here as well. As always, I thank you for your support! You're all amazing :)

Discord link:

View attachment 2907263
That's pretty neat!

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Do you get to keep more of the money for these sales than with Steam and Itch? Just curious. If so, that would be my preferred way to purchase.
Yes! Steam takes 30%. Itch takes 10% + processing fees (and then Paypal takes their cut on top of that when I pay it out). Discord takes a flat 10% and pays directly to my bank account.

For example, someone has already taken advantage of it on the server. My cut is $12.68. The person received a Steam key for it. If that person had bought it from Steam directly, I'd have received only $10.49.

And yes, for the follow up question, this IS permitted under the SteamWorks Partner Contract. We're just not allowed to sell keys for LESS than the Steam price.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Yes! Steam takes 30%. Itch takes 10% + processing fees (and then Paypal takes their cut on top of that when I pay it out). Discord takes a flat 10% and pays directly to my bank account.

For example, someone has already taken advantage of it on the server. My cut is $12.68. The person received a Steam key for it. If that person had bought it from Steam directly, I'd have received only $10.49.

And yes, for the follow up question, this IS permitted under the SteamWorks Partner Contract. We're just not allowed to sell keys for LESS than the Steam price.
Very good to know. I suspect quite a few will prefer to pay that way, knowing that the dev gets the maximum advantage.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes